VEER-ZAARA "BLOCKBUSTER"SWADES ON THE WAY

31475 views 279 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

Now since we know the name n we know when it'll be hittin the big screens, i've opened the TRD topic for the movie, n will be addin all upcoming infoz,pics,trailors,audio clips in this so...keep checkin for updates...

SRK RULEzZz!!!
Posted 30 Aug 2004

Ashii says

abayyy auntie kisse bola bay
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
aapko bola na auntie
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Ashii says

just guess me ne aap ko kya bola hai
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
sall?
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Ashii says
khekehekehekehekhekeheheee...
haahhahahhahahaa...

toba tobaaa,,, kya kuch sochne lag gae khud se hi
hum aise nahi hein,, hum ne zyada se zyada gadha ullu ghatya hi kehna hai yar
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
phir sahi hai...aisi baaton ka mein bura nahin manta
Posted 05 Oct 2004

sahi tu hai yaar awaz lata ki kiya huwa hai usko

Posted 07 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
kuch zada hee patlee awaz ho gayee hai
Posted 08 Oct 2004

1love_onlySRK said:

yup tere liye is a great song but it is a little too slow and i saw the preview of tere liye on AVS on Sony Entertainment Television...They were great together!
Shah rukh looked hott and priety looked stunning...They didnt show Rani though!

rani will be lawyer...she will help shah and preity to get them together
Posted 10 Oct 2004

i nkow that!

and can we talk about Veer-Zaara now? not about aunties and Lata
Posted 10 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
ather every one knows wat u jus explained lol
Posted 10 Oct 2004

watever
Posted 11 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 11 Oct 2004

oke...
Posted 12 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Continuing with the trend of incorporating promos of forthcoming films with a new release [the promo of DHOOM was incorporated with HUM TUM prints and the promo of VEER-ZAARA with DHOOM prints], the promo of Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar's joint venture KAAL will be incorporated with the prints of Yash Chopra's VEER-ZAARA, which hits the screens this Diwali.

However, this promo will be different. “It will start with the words, Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar present and then give a feel of the film, followed by the director's name [Soham Shah]. None of the actors [Ajay, Vivek, John] will be featured in the promo,” Karan Johar informs me. Meanwhile, the promo has already been censored in Mumbai [on October 5]. “It's of 1 minute plus duration,” Karan adds.

And what's happening to Karan's own project? There were talks that the film [starring SRK and Ajay Devgan for the first time] has been shelved. “That film is on the backburner currently,” Karan confirms the development, “May be I am not too well equipped and qualified enough to handle a project of that magnitude [as a producer] at this moment. When I've learnt the ropes [of film production] thoroughly, I'll attempt the film for sure.”

Karan is confident that he'll attempt the film some day. “The script is already 60% complete. I won't abandon the film, I'll go ahead with it after I make another film,” he states.
Posted 15 Oct 2004

sama says
Posted 15 Oct 2004

what type of name is that? LUST HUNTER?
Posted 16 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
i don't the type of it, but its a username
Posted 17 Oct 2004

watever
now can we please continue with Veer-Zaara
you guyz are pissing me off!!!
Posted 20 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
well we don't/never stick with the topic...right now therez nothin to talk about VZ...
Posted 20 Oct 2004

well srk in a recent interview said that veerzara is a complete sync sound prodcut there is no dubbing in the movie infact the same technology has been used in lagaan and dil chahta hai and in pak flick yeh dil apka huwa as well.
Posted 22 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
they also used sync sound for Kal Ho Naa Ho
Posted 22 Oct 2004

hiya i heard dis movie is again like dil pardesi hogeya whr a paki gal likes an indian guy which is wrong actually thr is a true story of amman and hafsa from mardan find out more abut them

Posted 22 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Shahrukh recently inaugurated Sound City, a dubbing and mixing studio. Owned by Mr. Feroz Lakdawala, the studio presents cutting edge sound technology for films. Also present on the occasion was veteran Yash Chopra. The superstar in his blonde streaks and dull gray sports shirt was his humorous self with Q-n-A.

Shahrukh, have you done any bit of dubbing at the studio?
Veer-Zaara is complete sync-sound product. So haven't had to dub for it separately. But I did dub some lines of dialogue from the film.

How do you think it was?
To say that this is advanced technology would be a gross understatement. The equipments are simply mind boggling, I don't seem to even make sense of it. Itni achi hain, mere zyaada palle nahi padi.

As an artist, how vital is sound to a film?
I think it constitutes the most important element in a film. In order to use superior quality sound, you need expensive technology. And the recovery of cost from this kind of investment isn't easy. So it wouldn't be a wise business decision but you would love it if you were looking at it at a creative investment.

How would you rate Bollywood technology?
I think we have world-class gadget and gizmos. Yashji for that matter uses some of the best camera equipment available. It is only in the sound department that we are a little low-strung. But I guess sound centres like these should erase this deficiency too. It will be very interesting to watch how our technicians put to use the technology.

Veer Zaara is your upcoming release. How has it shaped up?
I am happy with the film. Besides romance and Yash Chopra style, it also has pain and emotions as its mainstay. Hopefully people will take to it like the rest of Yashji's films.

You have recently dubbed for an animation movie. Can you tell us something about that?
I think it's slightly premature to start talking about the film. You will hear it from the makers themselves in a week's time.

You take on animation/cartoon films?
Well, I think it's important that we do such movies too. The animation industry is at it's infancy in India. I hope ventures like these open up doors for more animation flicks.
Posted 22 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
SAMOSA said:

they also used sync sound for Kal Ho Naa Ho

but why syc sound in only few movies..even they r using latest camera...and sync sound exist in all latest cameras..
Posted 22 Oct 2004

STANDARD says
by the way..this latest srk flick..yash chopra flick seems a clean movies...not like other yash chopra..western and altra modern culure..
Posted 22 Oct 2004

yeh tu dekhnay ke bad hi pata chalega
Posted 22 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
haan dekhna pardega movie ko pehle
Posted 22 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says
a kab rahe hai
Posted 23 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Nov 12 ko
Posted 23 Oct 2004