Doosti

2450 views 88 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

ok i know i'am wild sometimes but i love my family and friends and i would never abuse they're trust or love my best friend and i are really close , even thou he's a guy and i'am a girl he knows everyhting about me, he also knows when i am lieing . he also knows when i have been crying even thou he'll be in New York or Pakistan , the thing is last year he went New York and thats when things went wrong , he changed ,he went to pk straight after. Then when he phoned it was like i was public enemy no.1 2 years of solid friendship blown in 2 mounths , now he's back in the U.K he phones nearly every day but i can't talk to him, i feel so hurt, AND I'AM MAD OVER SOME OF THE STUFF HE SAID and he try's to explain but just ends up side tracking the converstation, i don't know what to do any advice?   
Posted 31 Aug 2004

Simply confront him and tell him dat u don't want such a good friendship to go in the pooper and secondly dat u haf never had a good friend as him and u'll get to know the answer whether he wants to b friends or not. but listen pehle uss ki baat araam se sunna yeh na ho k u guyz end up in a fite k?hope everything works out for the best fer u
Posted 31 Aug 2004

Asian says
Sun le ya hai, it's his family he can't say but he just keeps telling me Pray for him, but some of the stuff he said hurts, i'am not mad at what he said to me, i'am mad because he thinks i could hurt him! our friendships so tight all our friends teese us about beging Boy friend and Girlfriend even calling us Hubby and wifie sometimes, , but he's my best friend i don't wanna lose him i just don't know what to do,
Posted 31 Aug 2004

well all i can say is leve everything on the waves of time and watch..everything will out fer da best..pray to Allah and everything will b fine
Posted 01 Sep 2004

sunnz is right
Posted 01 Sep 2004

do nothing yaaaaaaar jus give some time to it i mean dont call him and dont even bother to recieve his calls atleast he must realize that he has done so jus ignore him for sum time and if ur frndship is true and strong im damn sure one day ull find him saying sorry infront of u
Posted 01 Sep 2004

and if he say i am not sorry then say go to hell and   
Posted 01 Sep 2004

Asian says
lolz, i've tryed ignoreing him, but HELLO HE'S A KHAN, not easy to shake off, if i ignore him he'll phone my friends and ask them how am i doing, what have a been up to and has any guy said "I LOVE U" to me so he could go then kickbox him to hell, i don't know what to do, he knows i've changed he even asked me about it yesturday, i don't laugh, he loves to here me laugh but i don't not infront of him no more don't matter what joke it is, it just really hurts to think of how close we use to be, i may not always be their when he called my name but i'am always on time for him, , i know i can make new friends likin woh baat nahie hai
Posted 02 Sep 2004

Asian it is ur decsion but at least if he is sincere give him a chance.
Posted 03 Sep 2004

Asian says
hm okie, But i'am still gona beat him up.....Right after i give him a big squeezie Hug
Posted 04 Sep 2004

do kicks meri taraf se bhi
Posted 04 Sep 2004

lekin sach to yeh hay ko woh ek stupid hay jo tum jaisi dost kay sath aisa salook karta hay

rite kaloo
Posted 04 Sep 2004

Asian says
na TT us guys have been through alot, like take the time he had to have a major heart op, he was really scared i was their for him, and the time i lost someone i really love, i was in a state but he helped me out, , Besides he's not like your standard pk guy with no sense of reality, he work for a bank and owns 2 houses, MARSHALLAH and his grandaddy owns a car firm selling Ferrari's and lambo's besides he loves his family, Girls r always throwing themselves at him but he's just not intrested, waiting for that special someone,

Our friendships so deep, i'am the only girl he knows thats not afraid for a dare to eat a Tuna and chocolate sauce sandwitch, hmmmmmmm must try out for jonny knockvill's show mtv Jacka**
Posted 04 Sep 2004

Rafia says
Asian said:

Sun le ya hai, it's his family he can't say but he just keeps telling me Pray for him, but some of the stuff he said hurts, i'am not mad at what he said to me, i'am mad because he thinks i could hurt him! our friendships so tight all our friends teese us about beging Boy friend and Girlfriend even calling us Hubby and wifie sometimes, , but he's my best friend i don't wanna lose him i just don't know what to do,

i'm in the same situation
xcept
i ain't talked to him an i'm angry with him
y r boyz so ifficult in any relationships????????????
Posted 05 Sep 2004

Asian says
i know tell me about it, hay Rafia do like i do, Ignore him, my buddy or i like to cal him Hunter (he look's so cute when he's blood thursty ) he's really saying sowwie all the time, i know that he knows he has done wrong, i'am just enjoying being able to shout at a Khan
Posted 06 Sep 2004

Ok then Go give him a big hug before it is too late coz guyz dont take time to change a girl while girls can stick and pass their life waiting for the frnd
Posted 06 Sep 2004

Asian says
yeah 4 mounths? yup we've made up, it was such a kodak moment, lolz, but yup INSHALLAH evevrything will b fine, Besides he said he would never give up, AWWWWWWWW i have a cute psycho Khan, but he's lovely, Now he's hell bent on geting my pic where i'am wearing Shalwar Kameez.
Posted 06 Sep 2004

cmon Asian u can do it go ahead
Posted 07 Sep 2004

Asian says
i can't , the women where i live can't sew, and if i go into the inner citys like london or B'ham, they charge too much for bquwas and half the time i end up getting ask my personal details and wether i'am single or married
Posted 11 Sep 2004

then enjoy
Posted 13 Sep 2004

mg kia ho gaya hay tumko aaj emotions par guzara hay
Posted 13 Sep 2004

Asian says
lolz yeah TT try showing some, who knows a girl might fall in love with u
Posted 14 Sep 2004

kash koi larkee mujhe pyar kartee

I think that love is not in my fortune . I am what you say "PYAR KA MARRA"
Posted 14 Sep 2004

Asian says
hay! do like i do "don't go looking for love let it come to you "
Posted 14 Sep 2004

ha ha ha then it would take 1000 years
Posted 16 Sep 2004

Asian says
hay lookie you find love in the strangest places trust me lolz
Posted 16 Sep 2004

ok i am going to trust you...
Posted 16 Sep 2004

Asian says
okie then or i could help u find a love bug lolz
Posted 17 Sep 2004

no thanx i have found one
Posted 17 Sep 2004

Asian says
awwwwwwww whats her name and where did you meet her?
Posted 20 Sep 2004

will tell u in private.
Posted 20 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic