Something Special....

2283 views 87 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

My house for me holds alot of memories, good and bad, but one of them sticks out the most, when i was little i was a real daddy's girl i could get away with murder, even swearing at my own dad, lolz. i was about 2 years old when i got the gift of a Night Light, but this night light is special. It's a mosque with a picture of Mecca in it, i use to stand infront of the night light look at Mecca and pray everynight......

About a year ago i found the night light again, i have it on my fireplace in my bedroom and again i know i'am 17 and older but i still pray their everynight before bed. I also keep a pic of my mom and dad's wedding day i kiss my mom and dad goodnight, old habbits die hard eh,

about a mounth ago i was home alone i felt really tired and sleepy, so i fell asleep on my sofa, i was angery because i could not find a ring my mom gave me. i fell asleep then i felt something touching my head it was really soft and cold, i sort of opend my eyes and i could see a little bit of a shadow, an out line, I got up instantly and looked around no one was their, i rushed upstairs to get my crow bar from under my bed when their on the fireplace was the ring and the Nightlight and my mommy's and daddy's pic, the thing was that the picture had been moved from the orignal position...i think it was my Mom come to see me.......have u guys ever experenced something like this?
Posted 14 Sep 2004

Scientifictly these type of incidences are bcoz of mental tensions. It is bcoz of Unconcious.How ever I had not faced such things
Posted 14 Sep 2004

Asian says
i'am not krazy i know what i saw, and i am Religous to hell with science
Posted 14 Sep 2004

may be it is ur Unconcious Call (In URDU it is called Wahem)It is common in females.Female got as speacial sense that males lack. That sense is that they can feel that some body is watching them.So it might be a illusion
Posted 15 Sep 2004

Asian said:

i'am not krazy i know what i saw, and i am Religous to hell with science

you r not crazy...i believe you..aisa hota hai
Posted 15 Sep 2004

this is not weham tt..those kinds of things happens to other 2..we can say that key weham lolz...i believe asian
Posted 15 Sep 2004

yeh tu jiske saath hota hai wohi jaan sakta hai....baki log sirf baatien
Posted 15 Sep 2004

sharara says
Asian ure rite...
i agree and beleive u...
coz lemme tell u one things.. kids like us have a wasta up there..
and they do listen to us...

Posted 16 Sep 2004

Listen ppl I had a experience a year b4 when i was in far away from my family.My father got hospitalized in Pakistan and I was thousands miles away from him.At the same time i feel depression and my left side of body jammed.On that morning my heart was forcing me not to do any thing.Is what I call it starnge feeliongs or Sixth Sense.Three years later I got a severe road accident.I have seen the whole accident in my dream week ago. is that a thing called super natural

Guyz comment on this

Posted 16 Sep 2004

Asian says
well, this is diffrent. your mom and dad and your whole upbringing is compleaty diffrent to mine, as i was not in la la land for long, i got introduced to the real world at a very young age,

My sis is usally the one to get all these feelings and stuff but lately i have begun to get them too, it's not a galat femie or nieveness, I KNOW WHAT I SAW AND WHAT I FELT....
Posted 16 Sep 2004

might be you are right super natural exists
Posted 16 Sep 2004

Paki_Kuri says
well i do believe u guys...n' u know my mom tells me that while she wuz pregnant w/ me, her mother (who's passed away then) used to come in her dream everynight and just sit there and watch her, not saying anything. At the time my mother felt very lonely b/c my parents had just come from Pakistan to the US, my dad used to go to work, and at the time there weren't too many desi's around. But she said her mother (my nani) watched her every night in her dreams, not saying anything. And then when i wuz born my mom told me that she could see instantly that i got my nani's eyes...i guess in ways it was a sign and also to help my mother through this hard time...she was there to comfort her...
Posted 16 Sep 2004

sharara says
well hota hai...
lotsa things..
i spoke to my dad after he died.. but the police reports showed he was dead long b4 that. his phone had no history it was dead when i tried to call bk
Posted 17 Sep 2004

But i think ppl believe on such things when it happend to themselves
Posted 17 Sep 2004

Asian says
well then their u go, Religion rocks science sucks
Posted 17 Sep 2004

Posted 17 Sep 2004

Asian says
hay brush your teeth smelly
Posted 20 Sep 2004

aa gayee na tum apni harkaton par
Posted 20 Sep 2004

Asian says
jesi baat vesa jawab mr.
Posted 20 Sep 2004

serious na hon azindagee main kabhi kallo koi topic chor do jis mai hamaree laryee na ho
Posted 20 Sep 2004

Asian says
tt CHAL REN DE LOLZ
Posted 20 Sep 2004

rahen diya lolz
Posted 20 Sep 2004

Asian says
yeah u did that to your oral hygien a long time ago lolz hehehehe
Posted 21 Sep 2004

then y r u jealous
Posted 22 Sep 2004

Asian says
of what?
Posted 22 Sep 2004

my smartness and teeth sparkling like pearls
Posted 23 Sep 2004

Asian says
YEAH BLACK PEARLS
Posted 23 Sep 2004

i am not talking abut ur teeth u black beast
Posted 23 Sep 2004

Asian says
i am a beast but i'am a sexy beast so , stop picking on me
Posted 23 Sep 2004

ohh i am scared of u blackee
Posted 24 Sep 2004

Jawad Jii says
Asian said:

My house for me holds alot of memories, good and bad, but one of them sticks out the most, when i was little i was a real daddy's girl i could get away with murder, even swearing at my own dad, lolz. i was about 2 years old when i got the gift of a Night Light, but this night light is special. It's a mosque with a picture of Mecca in it, i use to stand infront of the night light look at Mecca and pray everynight......

About a year ago i found the night light again, i have it on my fireplace in my bedroom and again i know i'am 17 and older but i still pray their everynight before bed. I also keep a pic of my mom and dad's wedding day i kiss my mom and dad goodnight, old habbits die hard eh,

about a mounth ago i was home alone i felt really tired and sleepy, so i fell asleep on my sofa, i was angery because i could not find a ring my mom gave me. i fell asleep then i felt something touching my head it was really soft and cold, i sort of opend my eyes and i could see a little bit of a shadow, an out line, I got up instantly and looked around no one was their, i rushed upstairs to get my crow bar from under my bed when their on the fireplace was the ring and the Nightlight and my mommy's and daddy's pic, the thing was that the picture had been moved from the orignal position...i think it was my Mom come to see me.......have u guys ever experenced something like this?

hmm i belive! aisa ho sakta hay...or howa bhi hoga. waisay is main darnay wali koi bat nahi kionkay darna sirf ALLAH say chahiye
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic