FLOP MOVIES?

838 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
Bush_Blasta

Total Posts: 2890

Salaam peeps

Hey, this summer I saw manyyy movies, especially in Pakistan. for example, Garv, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Assambhav, Kyon? Hogaya Na, Fida, Dhoom, Phir Milenge and Dil Ne Jise Apnaa Kaha. Ok, i get it that Assambhav was a flop because it completly sucked(and showed negative of Muslims) but i don't get it that movies like Kyon Hogaya Na, Fida, Phir Milenge and DNJAK were flops.

KHGN- I thought it was a pretty good movie. It was a nice love story with a little bit comedy. Although I don't like Vikek, his acting was good in the film. I really loved the ending. I don't know why it was a flop though.

Fida- This movie was partly average but it was mostly a flop. I liked the film because it had a different type of story and the plot was pretty good. Shahid did a great job acting and so did Fardeen. But the flaw was that they could have made this movie MUCH better by adding a little more story/scenes to it. But this movie didn't deserve a flop.

Phir Milenge- Alright, i understand that this was a sort of boring and slow movie but seriously, the story theme was really nice. Like, the movie had a lesson to it. I don't really like Shilpa but her acting was good. Actually, the reviews of the people who WENT to SEE the film in the cinemas all liked it. But many people didnt go to see it in theaters cauz the trailors just looked really boring. It was a nice movie though!

will continue later. i g2g now
Posted 19 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic