Loove awwww lolz

2425 views 79 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

Right u asked so i'am telling u. i was really cheesed off when i got a phone call off one of my friends saying she has a new number and to come on internet chat. Before i could say "Hell no" and ask for her new number she shouted the website and hung up.

So i loged on and waited for 5 mins, a user name came up as a number, i though she is the only krazy stupied little girl to do that so i dialed the number on my cell, only i forgot to press 141 before the number, (hiding my no) what came next i was not prepaired for a guy picked it up, i gasped and put the phone down, i was in shock horror and panic. after a couple of mins i started laughing really badly at myself on how stupied i have been, he phoned back and kept saying hello? i kept laughing he got frustrated and shouted "CAN'T U TALK" i shouted back "I CAN TALK"

from then on he wouldent stop calling, one night i was really upset and he phoned i told him to bugger off but he wouldent, he kept asking what was wrong, so i told him and he calmed me down told me what i should do and even made me laugh, then he opened up told me about his hobby's and stuff, we found out we had alot in common some stuff was even scary like our birthdays in the same time of year mine is 10 th march his is 21 march.

Any other q's just ask lolz
Posted 22 Sep 2004

what is moral of that long story   
Posted 22 Sep 2004

Asian says
hay u asked about how we met i'am telling u
Posted 22 Sep 2004

i was just kidding

gr8 very dramatic story
Posted 22 Sep 2004

Asian says
no seriously it happend for REAL
Posted 22 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
just another Fantasy
Posted 22 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 22 Sep 2004

i think Asian is right life is full of coincidences
Posted 23 Sep 2004

Asian says
na not fantsey it's REAL because loove is REAL okie, hay yas if u diddent try to be such a so called "playa" who knows a GIRL might even like u lolz
Posted 23 Sep 2004

Posted 23 Sep 2004

Asian says
Well it's true my beau use to act like such a player but the thing is he had the money to back up the image, also when he was in college his many friends have told me in secreat that girls always use to go after him but he just was not intrested because he wanted someone diffrent not with brown streeks straigh hair and 7 layers of foundation and no brain cell. One girl in his college came from pk she was suppost to be stunning and ever guy liked her, she gave him a Rose and he diddent except it. even thou sometimes he acts like a bad boy......well how do i put it?........."REAL" bad boys own cars that are worth up wards from £20.000 not steel them, He has a good balance of family values as well as being a bad boy. thats why i love him
Posted 23 Sep 2004

nice theory yaar like it
Posted 23 Sep 2004

Rafia says
Asian said:

na not fantsey it's REAL because loove is REAL okie, hay yas if u diddent try to be such a so called "playa" who knows a GIRL might even like u lolz

as if
he ain't that lucky
Posted 23 Sep 2004

woah Asian kia baat hai apkee impressed totally!nice to know k u both r so happy hope u stay the same way 4ever..
Posted 23 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Asian said:

yea OKIE lol idiots fall in love at this age, i'll fall in love around 30...n till then imma enjoy my life...cuz life only come once...

hate the game, not a player
Posted 23 Sep 2004

good but love happens it is not a planned activity
Posted 24 Sep 2004

TeenTracker said:

good but love happens it is not a planned activity

everything is planned chriz
Posted 24 Sep 2004

Posted 24 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
Posted 26 Sep 2004

Jawad Jii says
Woh larki kahan gay jis ko phone kia tha
Posted 27 Sep 2004

SRK for pppl like u and me we planned to love rest of world do it unconcioussly

is Asian se pocho jawadji
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Asian says
Yeah whatever YAS-D, were not krazy or stupied to get married now i want a uni degree besides my work gets in the way. And he has business to attend to. Love is never planed but i tell u what i've seen a million guys with your attitude to relationships your just scared of getting hurt,

p.s YAS-D is that your pic the dude with the blue glass's lolz or is that Jazzy b the morning after lolz
Posted 27 Sep 2004

lol @ Asain comments on Yas
Posted 27 Sep 2004

shaista says
great for u Asian. hope u will be happy together for ever

and srk, u can't plan anything. u plan to go on holidays, u plan a meeting but not to fall in love. and whatever u plan, it's up to god if it will come true or not...

Posted 27 Sep 2004

ha ha ha
Posted 27 Sep 2004

comeon sahista...i was just jokinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg hai waqahee i didn't knew
Posted 27 Sep 2004

shaista says
sorry srk, i had just the mood to give a lecture...

Posted 27 Sep 2004

good mood is SRK ko mazedar lecture pilaa diya aap ne
Posted 27 Sep 2004

shaista says
no, kissi ko kia kaam kissi ko lecture dene ka....
Posted 27 Sep 2004

lol zara is Asian ko bhi lecture de dain maza aa jaye ga
Posted 27 Sep 2004

shaista says
srk ke to humaare humwatan hain. i live in netherlands too. aur asian is in love. kyon lecture doon?

lekin TT tumhain kia ke kissi ko lecture diya jaye? is mian itne khush hone wali kaunsi baat hai?
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic