Salu VS. SRK ’04

2429 views 39 replies
Reply to Topic
Bush_Blasta

Total Posts: 2890

I really luved SRK's movie Main Hoon Na in the beginning of the year. Then for was no sign of SRK or his movies for a while. Then suddenly Salman came out with 4 good movies in the summer of 2004! Garv, i liked the action movie and his acting. Then came the nice little comedy, Mujse Shaadi Karogi. Then, the slow paced Phir Milenge, however, really it was a very nice story. Lastly, Dil Ne Jise Aapna Kaha. This was a great movie, espeacilly Salu's acting. Salman did a very good job in all these movies and is 1 of the best for 2004. But then, the King Khan steps in. Hes comin out wit 2 more superhits, Veer Zaara and Swades. And i know that these movies will be better then all of Salu's 4 movies. Overall Salman and SRK deserve the year 2004, although i think SRK a lil more. So what do u guys think?
Posted 26 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
well well lets see...

SRK

He had Main Hoon Na...which was a HIT...then as u said no movies came out till now starrin him...but in future he got VEER-ZAARA (MEGA HIT, is written all ovet it) n then SWADES which is also gona be a HIT...so in the end of the year SRK will stand out as a winner...

SALMAN KHAN

He had GARV in the start of the year, which was a HIT...then he had MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI, which was a HIT...then Phir Milenge (well sallu was there only for 20 to 25 minutes) n then DNJAK which was BELOW AVERAGE...in the future he got LUCKY coming this fall...n we don't know if its gona be a HIT or NOT

SRK= 3 HITS
SALLU= 2 HITS

so 2004 was all about KHAN vs KHAN
Posted 26 Sep 2004

srk got 2 more movies to come...yash chopra's will be block buster...salman did phir milenge for free..very nice...he also donated fund to aids ppl gr8 personality
Posted 26 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
last year salman deserved the best actor award from tere naam, but this year its SRK takin all them awards home
Posted 26 Sep 2004

they gave it to alien srk ne salu se zaid achi acting ki thie (kal ho na ho)
Posted 26 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
yea i know SRK acted better then salman
but SRK is a LEGEND he always acts at his best
n SALMAN did his best after a very long time in Tere Naam...so thats why Salman deserved the award more then ne one, but oh well the 11 fingers freak took it...
Posted 26 Sep 2004

yea man. eventhough i think king khan is the best, but i felt bad for Salman last year. zabardast acting in Tere Naam. and the movie and the music gott sooo popular in pak that even now its in the stores all around
Posted 27 Sep 2004

till now "main hoon na" hi super hit hai
Posted 27 Sep 2004

ofcourse SRK should get it this year and every year after that...i mean he is so good that no one can beat him...and Hrithik is not bad either...but SRK will definately win cuz of the hit films...Even though Salu is coming out with Shaadi Kar Ke Phas Ga Yaar which looks stupid.. this is with Shilpa...is salu or hrithik doing anymore movies this year???
Posted 28 Sep 2004

yo, hrititk did just 1-Lakshya so far. Salu did 4, and is soon comin out with 2 more this year, the SKKPGY and Lucky(prob hit)
Posted 28 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
LUCKY looks like like a clean hit...
Posted 28 Sep 2004

shaby says
correction

main ho na is semi hit

garv is also semi hit

mujhsi shaadi karogi is super hit and biggest hit of the year

Posted 28 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
SRK all the way .
and by the way did 11 fingers stole one from waqar younis.
Posted 28 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
shaby u're wrong

MHN is a super hit
Garv is a HIT
MSK is a super hit...

Posted 28 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
Gavr was a hit wow i have to see it then !!
Posted 28 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
WOW just checked it was a Hit lol !! ah my knowledge about bollywood.
Posted 28 Sep 2004

shaby i wonder mhn ko semi hit keh diya...i wonder msk kabse super hit ho gayee...
Posted 28 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
Checked it says it was a Hit .
Posted 29 Sep 2004

main hoon was a super hit
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
yea that was a super hit , all your movies are HITS !!
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Fairl_Girl says
salu and shk r both very gr8 actors
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
Salman and Great actor. Great Star is ok but not actor.
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
Xtreme said:

all your movies are HITS !!

lol thats funny

Salman is a good actor now...he was before too back in the days of sajan n karan arjun...
Posted 29 Sep 2004

yeah. but in shakal(face), SRK and Salman both didnt look good! salman had all this crappy long hair and his skin color was darker b4, and SRK's hair was long also and looked darker. they both were just...weird.lol. but now there the best in looks and acting
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
I thought for a second u r talking about a movie Shakal:PTHE Face in which both actors have workedlol .
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
lol looks don't matter as long as the acting is GOOD

looks matter on actresses thou...
Posted 29 Sep 2004

no see looks matter on actresss for the boyz and for the girls looks matter on actors.. thats how it is...and looks of actereses matter for gurls so they can improve their image
Posted 30 Sep 2004

khuda nahi banaya hai humne nahi
Posted 01 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
1love_onlySRK said:

no see looks matter on actresss for the boyz and for the girls looks matter on actors.. thats how it is...and looks of actereses matter for gurls so they can improve their image

agreed
Posted 01 Oct 2004

hmm
Posted 02 Oct 2004

sal_fan says
Salman Khan
Posted 03 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic