I TALKED 2 FUZON!!!!

9841 views 1787 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

peeps......i had the oportunity to personally talk to none other than SHAFQAT AMANAT ALI from Fuzon over the phone!!!! an experience i will never 4get!

he speaks OUTSTANDING english, and he came off as an extremely friendly and humble person.

i told him i was a huge fan and that fellow pakistani's my age all over north america are anxiously awaiting FUZON's north american debut. he was very pleased and he said insha'allah, they are trying to come for a u.s,/canada tour soon. he also mentioned that their new album is coming out late DECEMBER/early JANUARY, and that he'd send me a signed copy! and the highlight of the conversation......he said he looks 4ward 2 meeting with me in person, either when he comes here, or i come to pakistan!! he's an freakin' allstar!! very classy guy.
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Rain Man says
thats nice...
Posted 27 Sep 2004

cool. and how did u get to talk to him??
Posted 27 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
yup HOW!....im jealous!....
Posted 27 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
sanam jee....yaar.....lets just say, u ain't the only one with connections!! lol (j/k)

my family knows the amanat ali khandaan from way back. my parents have always said they know them, but i thought they were lying. lol. my mamu kept tellin' me he was good friends with shafqat, but i ignored him too. (stupid me)lol. then last week....i got a phone call from my mamu who claimed he and my family were @ a wedding - shafqat's nephew's wedding 2 be exact, and that shafqat himself was with them. so i said.....prove it....put him on the phone....!!! and sure enough....shafqat came on the phone! he started laughin' @ me, cause i was all excited. lol. and the rest...i already filled ya'll in!
Posted 27 Sep 2004

gr8 Ustad jee tumne mera sar fakhar se buland kardiya
Posted 27 Sep 2004

wowwwwwwwwwwwww edge ur such a lucky guy i saw them all i.e shafqat immu and shallum but that was in concert,never had a chance to meet them or talk them.
Posted 27 Sep 2004

really nice
Posted 27 Sep 2004

akelay hi akelay
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Ashii says

notttttttttttttt fair
me jeaooooooooluuusssssss
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Posted 27 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
Edge said:

sanam jee....yaar.....lets just say, u ain't the only one with connections!! lol (j/k)

my family knows the amanat ali khandaan from way back. my parents have always said they know them, but i thought they were lying. lol. my mamu kept tellin' me he was good friends with shafqat, but i ignored him too. (stupid me)lol. then last week....i got a phone call from my mamu who claimed he and my family were @ a wedding - shafqat's nephew's wedding 2 be exact, and that shafqat himself was with them. so i said.....prove it....put him on the phone....!!! and sure enough....shafqat came on the phone! he started laughin' @ me, cause i was all excited. lol. and the rest...i already filled ya'll in!

thats nice!.....so u got a phone call all the way from pakistan...wah wah edge!....im jealous
Posted 27 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol @ everyone, and thanks!

yaar's....don't be jealous! me talkin' 2 fuzon is the same as u talkin' 2 'em! we're all one big happy family. lol.

next time i talk 2 'em i'll be sure 2 say, yas, srk, sanam jee, bush blasta, sal, charizmatic and my ustaad teen all say salaam. lol.
Posted 27 Sep 2004

Posted 27 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
hahah edge...sure yah u do that....next time when u talk to him...be like SANAM JEE..said salam...and that if u can send her a signed copy of their new album....hehehe j/k... anywayz so edge wuts up....long time no see....where have ya been!....hey so where u from in Pakistan....lahore???
Posted 27 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
i'll definately give ur salaam and 4ward ur request sanam jee! lol.

i've been good yaar. busy with weddings in the summer and now school.....how r u? wats new?! and yeah....i'm from lahore! we've been thru this sanam jee, remember?!!!?! lol.
Posted 28 Sep 2004

yes sanam jee forgotten some thing

TT and Edge agreed on two point Agenda Lahore and Wrestling and our friend ship is getting stronger after that Fuzon Stuff
Posted 28 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
oh yeah!!!.....ur from lahore..yaad aya! :P..acha anywayz..same here BUSY WITH WEDDINGS...i was in pakistan for the summerr....had a blast...didnt wanna come back..but had to.....what else....im good...howz everything with ya.....Its friekin raining ..... i hate it...... bas!..i guess!...
Posted 28 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol @ the ustaad! he's right...the two things we agree on are enough 2 make us real good yaar's! and we can finally add a 3rd item 2 that list: fuzon!

sanam jee u went 2 pak 4 the summer?! now I'M jealous. lol. did u go 2 the city of city's, lahore?! and how did u deal with the heat?!

i know how u must have felt when u had 2 leave. even tho i was born and raised in canada....whenever i go home 2 lahore, pk....i come back crying cause i want 2 stay! pakistan has that effect on people!
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
WHO is amant ali and who is FUZON!!
Posted 29 Sep 2004

n guess what. ive seen Ali Zafar twice, and have talked to him and taken a pic wit him 1nce
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Xtreme says
who is FUZON !!!
Posted 29 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
Edge said:

lol @ the ustaad! he's right...the two things we agree on are enough 2 make us real good yaar's! and we can finally add a 3rd item 2 that list: fuzon!

sanam jee u went 2 pak 4 the summer?! now I'M jealous. lol. did u go 2 the city of city's, lahore?! and how did u deal with the heat?!

i know how u must have felt when u had 2 leave. even tho i was born and raised in canada....whenever i go home 2 lahore, pk....i come back crying cause i want 2 stay! pakistan has that effect on people!

yes yes yes...i was crying...omg!..it was horrible..anywayz im ok now.......yes i did go to THE CITY OF CITY'S, LAHORE....i saw UMER GUL AND AMNA HAQ...that was nice.....i had a lot of fun...had a blast in Pakistan..SO HOW WAS UR SUMMER EDGE JEE
Posted 29 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
holy cow...xtreme bro (or sis!)....u don't know who FUZON is?!!??? i take it you don't follow pakistani music my friend! fuzon is one of the most, if not THE hottest band in pakistan right now. they blend eastern classical music with western pop. some of their hit songs include: saagar, tere bina, akhiyan and khamaj. the members include: shafqat amanat ali (son of the legendary classical singer amanat ali khan), shallum xavier (on giutars) and immu (on keyboards)! hope that helps.
Posted 29 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
bush blasta....where'd u see ali zafar, in the u.s. or pakistan?! and was he down 2 earth like shafqat?!
Posted 29 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
sanam jee, glad u had a good time in pakistan! its impossible to NOT have fun there!

u got 2 meet amna haq?!?!!!!!!!! wicked! how was she? stuck up or down 2 earth?! was she ugly in person or goodlookin' like she is in the pics?!!
Posted 29 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
umm yeah thats true its impossible not to have fun their..

Amna Haq she was ok looking i guess...i dont know....ummm well her attitude i dont know edge.......i saw her walking in liberty....with a lil attitude..u know..IM AMNA HAQ!......SUPER MODEL...or whatever...u know..she was alright....anywayz...umer gul the cricket player he was nice...he said hi...u know gave me that smile....u know..he was at the FOOD STREET in lhr...that was nice..he was with his family...I didnt know who he was..till my couson told me that.. thats Umer Gul....but he was nice!.....thats it....how was ur summer...what did u do all summer...sit home watch tv...u do anything fun!!!.
Posted 29 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. she was 'walking with attitude'!! 2 be honest, she seems like she'd be stuck up if we met her face 2 face. who knows tho...

umer gul...i had no idea who he was until u just mentioned he was a cricket player. lol but its cool that he gave u that 'wazzup' smile!

my summer...sanam jee...it was wicked! my cousin got married so most of our time went into preparing 4 it. plus we had family come over from pakistan and europe (4 the wedding), and we took 'em around site seeing (niagra falls, cn tower etc.)! another highlight was going to the world hockey champoionship game between canada/finland!! thats about it! how abt u? how long were u in pak 4? what other celebs did u meet?! u were supposed 2 give my salaam 2 humaira arshad, remember?!!lol. (j/k)
Posted 29 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
yes attitude!.....whatever.....anywayz yeah umer gul gave me that wuzzup smile...that was nice and funny....acha anywyaz

that was nice u had ur cousin wedding....that must've been fun...and having ur family come from pak and europe even better....nice very nice!.....

i was their for 2 months ....i had a lot of fun.......actually i didnt get to meet anyone because my uncle was getting married and was busy in that..so thats why....next time when i go to pakistan ill def give ur salam to humaira....
Posted 29 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
nice. so u had a good time. congrats on your uncle's wedding!

next time tho....u gotta hook up with humaira and let her know i said 'wazzup'!! lol. (j/k)

btw...didn't the heat in pakistan bother u?
Posted 29 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
yeah i will!.....ill let her know that u said *WUZZUP*....

naa it didnt bother me...and plus i really didnt care...u know i was so happy to be in pakistan...that u know i didnt care about the heat!...i miss pak!...

howz the weather in canada....

its cold up here...raining...
Posted 29 Sep 2004

Reply to Topic