Walking Tall

21039 views 1342 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

anyone seen it? stars the rock, kristen wilson, ashley scott...

sucks big time. i hope rock's next movie 'be cool' is better.
Posted 29 Sep 2004

MR PERFECT says
there's still some good names out there like SHARBAT (DRINK), or ALOO KATLAS. lol

up here we started fasting one day after u guys, and our's open @ 6:28pm...
Posted 21 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
damn 6 28...

may God be with u
Posted 21 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
ours open @ 5:57pm...oh yahhhh!
Posted 21 Oct 2004

shaista says
hmmm, yeh itne saare khane ke naam deikh kar moon main paani aa gaya and it's still 4 hours to go!!!!
Posted 21 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
Posted 21 Oct 2004

shaista says
is main hansne ki kia baat hai, am really hungry today!!!
Posted 21 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol @ yas. its all good tho! a small price 2 pay, cause in the end we get sawaab and eid's gonna be awsome, right!!

sanam jee, how the heck do u guys open it 30 minutes b4 us?!?! boston/toronto are not THAT far. lol. u guys r lucky. maybe boston ain't that bad afterall. lol.

Posted 21 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
lol!!!....yeah i know right....its not that far..yes yes yes....WE ARE LUCKY!.....anywayz..howz everything...guys...

its COLDD!!! HATEEE IT!
Posted 21 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
yea edge yaar u're right, u know if u could've told us ur name it coudl've been better...callin u edge don't feel right...

sanam its cold here too, this year its gona snow like hell...n i'm waitin for it...its time to break some records...
Posted 22 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
HEHE!...yeah calling ya edge doesnt feel right....ur name PAKORAA JEE!!!......

yeah i know.....its goona snow like hell...I HATE IT!...AHH man!....i dont like snow!...
Posted 22 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
i love snow...imma winter type of guy...
Posted 22 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
yaar i share the same real name as u!

and sanam jee......congrats on the boston red sox FINALLY beating the yankees!!!! boston must be goin' crazy 2day eh!?!!!

Posted 22 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
so u're name is yasir too
Posted 22 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
yeah man! only difference is, instead of 'sir' at the end, i spell my name with a 'sser' at the end!
Posted 22 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
hey man that's awesome n shockin...
Posted 22 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
u probably thought u were the only one with that name eh!? same here! when i was younger, i used 2 think only 2 people had the name 'yasser': me and yasser arafat. LOL. but there's so many more!
Posted 23 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
MAN thats exactly wat i thought, i even use to ask my mom, i was like mom wat kinda name is yasir therez no one with this name...lol...but i actually like my name...

do u know the meanin of Yasir aka Yasser
Posted 23 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
yeah man....our name is wicked.

yasser/yasir means 'madat karne wala' i think....'helpful'? thats what my mom told me.

how do u pronounce it? i have a goraa accent so i pronounce it YAA-SER. but half my family back home calls me YAA-SIR, and the other half YAA-SAR. which is right?! when i asked my mom she started laughin' at me. lol she said its supposed 2 be 'YAA-SAR'
which do u use?!
Posted 24 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
my family pronounce it as YAA-SIR n the wiggerz pronounce it as YES-SIR(i like it lol)

n my teacher she was the beuty, she was like 24 blonde...she gave me the nick Yas...so for sake of her beauty i kept Yas as my nick
Posted 24 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. yeah...damn wiggerz. LOL i en hate it tho, when they say 'YES-SIR, YA-SER' if i had a penny 4 every time i've heard that. lol. how abt u?

ma boyz and galz call me 'YAS' 2.

whose this teacher tho yaar?! explain!
Posted 24 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
and where is sanam jee @?!
Posted 24 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
man about the teacher damn its a high school story...no one believes me except for the friends who went to high school with me, i asked her out for a date on a night before valentine...n she said yes so i took her too Friday's i don't if there is one in canada...n u know its not like i wanted her to be my GF or ne thing, but she was a sweetheart for sayin yes to me, cuz she could've said no infront of the whole class...no love no lust...jus liked her as a teacher i guess

have u heard about that guy in USA who use to rape lil boys n then eat em...well my teacher's dad was one of the cops who got that bastard...
Posted 24 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
sanam khajoor khane mein masroof hogi
Posted 24 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
wow yaar! hookin' up with a teacher?!?! ur a sly one eh?! was she a student teacher or something? cause if not....isn't that illegal?! LOL. and was she a goree?!

and whose this punk who raped lil' boys and ate 'em?? thats crazy man. is this recent? and was the cop who nailed him, this same teacher's dad, or another teacher's dad?
Posted 25 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
yea its illegal if u have physical relationship with ur teacher, but it was off campus...we're all good, she was a goree but its all good, i go with ne thing that suits me...

imma look up for his name its DHAMER or something like that, its not recent its atleast like a 20 t0 25 year old story...n yea the cop is the same teachers dad...
Posted 25 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
hey guys!.......i cant come online....cuz my stupid computer is broken.....dont know when its goona get fixed....my bro is working on it!.....miss me guys!...ill talk to ya guys....later....
Posted 25 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
ok all good, we'll miss you but u're gona get hurt...
Posted 25 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
oohh....dahmer........i've heard of that freak....so ur teacher's dad was one of the guys who caught his sorry ass?! nice. he deserves a medal man...

lol @ yas. ofcourse we'll miss u sanam jee! but take ur time...
Posted 26 Oct 2004

sanam411 says
what!.....excuse me....Take my time....whats this....too bad...imm BACK!...i got my comp fixed today...thanx to my bro!.....so immm back!....

very funny yas!...........not!..
Posted 26 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol i didn't mean it that way sanam jee! anyhow, welcome back!

wats new? how r the rozay's comin' along?!

btw...anybody notice how, ever since we came up with the nick 'fruit chat' 4 badmash lahoria....he's nowhere 2 be found. LOL.
Posted 26 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic