Walking Tall

20975 views 1342 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

anyone seen it? stars the rock, kristen wilson, ashley scott...

sucks big time. i hope rock's next movie 'be cool' is better.
Posted 29 Sep 2004

sanam411 says
thanxx HUDZ...happy eid mubarik to u tooo!!!!!

Yas u tooo!! eid mubarik!!

where did this whole killing thing come from!!!....YAS kahin app!!.....alright gootta go! bye!
Posted 14 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
CHAAND RAAT MUBARIK

AND AN EARLY EID MUBARIK 2 EVERYONE!!!!!

Posted 14 Nov 2004

sanam411 says
YUPP U TOOOO!!!!!!!!
Posted 14 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
ok i'm not sayin eid mubarak ne more, i've said enough...
killing thing? i was jus...ummm..for ur own good...n...ummm...over n out
Posted 14 Nov 2004

hudz9 says
YAS DEVIL said:

ok Eid Mubarak to all of you....have fun enjoy, n don't kill ur self...just incase...u do think of killin ur self put a needle thru ur eye first...ok now...enjoy...

is it sumthng 2 do wid vodoo thngie..like pinin a needle...c'onn nethng is expected frm yaa... after all eminem A DEVIL WORSHIPPER
Posted 14 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
u never know...
Posted 14 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
so how was everyones eid?!?!!! what'd u guys do?!

Posted 15 Nov 2004

sanam411 says
I HAD A BLASSSTTT!!! AWSOME TIME!!....went to the mosque.......was their till 12......then we had a family gathering thingy at my grandparents house.....the whole family was their...

i had so much fun at the mosque...my whole family was their....everyone loved my clothes...ofcourse..i got em from pakistan...from LAHORE!!!....*LAHORE*....very stylish....when it comes to shalwar kameez i go crazy~~...i should be a fashion designer.....

anywayz oh my cuz he almost got into a fight...because some guys were staring at me....they were pointing and stuff...it was TYPICAL PAKISTANI way of staring..u know what i mean....and omg!...he started swearing at them....good thing no one was their....everyone was praying....we were downstair waiting for everyone....and omg he started swearing.....they ran!...they did not look back!!!......they looked liked new arrivals from pakistan!!....freakin ...it was funny!!..my cuz is very protected about us...!!!.....its not only him....i have MASHALLAH 6 cuzons...boy cuzons....ITS ALL OF EM!!....which is good!!...theyr all born here...but they still have that thing....if someone is staring at us...they'll beat the crap out of ya!!...THEY'R VERY TOUGH!!...so it was funny!!...something else happend too..!!! long story!!...ill tell ya later!!...so much happend at the mosque!!....

its time for me to SHUT UP!!.. see ya all later....EID MUBARIK!! ONCE AGAIN!
Posted 15 Nov 2004

sanam411 says
oh sorry HOW WAS UR EID...YASSER...AND YAS!!!
Posted 15 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
well first of all, i missed the eid namaz, cuz at the chand raat party i came home late, n i went to sleep at 1, so i couldn't wake up in the morning...i fudged up...fudge...
then i went to the mosque ne ways, said eid mubarak to my dad n uncles n stuff blah blah...collected my money from my dad...

then i came home n went to sleep...syke i'm kiddin
i came home got dressed, picked my cousinez went to the family party at 4 pm on the way gotta ticked cuz i had no seatbelt on, fudgin pigs...oh well i stayed at the family party from 4 to 2 am lol i stayed with my family i love em, we had fun...my dum ass cousine brought his girlfriend at the party, so i took my chances with her n my cuz got pissed but i told him i was jus jokin...

i dropped all my food on the floor n my aunt slapped the shyt out of me infront of everyone...syke i'm kiddin again, thats wat u wana hear but ahahahahaha forget it...

ok thats it...
Posted 15 Nov 2004

sanam411 says
hahaah!!!!!!!.........nice!
Posted 16 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
nice!! glad both of u had fun. i'm sure hudz did 2! i had a wicked eid peeps...!

chaand raat was the best tho. my cousin's came over and the girls brought a truckload of their friends. there must have been abt 30 people @ our place. we all hung out in the basement: the girls put mehndi on, and the guys watched the eid programming on geo, prime and ary. the atmosphere was kickass. i especially liked it cause one of my cousin's friend was a HUGE fuzon fan!! i finally had someone 2 talk 2 who knows good music! every1 was up until 2am.

woke up @ 8am - ate dhood + saveeyan - went 2 read namaaz at the mosque with my uncles and my dad....came home....and then it was party time!!! we all regrouped and went to my cousin's place. it was her first eid as a married woman, so the entire khandaan hooked up at her place and we ate biryani saag, mourg cholay, naan/korma, and much more. 4 sweet dish...kulfi and ras malai!!!! and to top it all off...namak wali chai! what a day!

Posted 16 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol @ yas's story. how u feelin' after those chapairz?! lol. its aiight bro.....hota hai. koi baat nahi. no need 2 pretend like it didnt happend. lol

lol @ sanam's story. i gotta hear the rest. what happend @ the mosque?!

btw how much eidi did ya'll get?!?! lol

i got $420 altogether.
Posted 16 Nov 2004

sanam411 says
me MASHALLH SE GOT $300

ill tell ya the story later because im in a hurry right now...me and my sis are going to the mall! soo see ya all later...
Posted 16 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
with out including mommy daddy's eidi, i got $240 but if i include my parents eidit then $340...luv that free money...
hey yasser we had ras malai to for sweets, n i was guardin it with my life so only i can eat it lol...i love ras malai yummmmmmmmmy
Posted 16 Nov 2004

sanam411 says
same here...I LUV ras malai!!...and and HALEEM..luv it!!....thats all i had!!!

anywayz...Howz the weather guys!!....

sux here!!
Posted 16 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
its ite over here, not snowin yet...jus cold wind...which i don't mind...
Posted 16 Nov 2004

sanam411 says
same here!!!!>.....

u killed SUPER-MAN!!
Posted 16 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
u bet i killed him
spider-man is next in my list...
Posted 16 Nov 2004

sanam411 says
sure!!!.....ok!! YAS...what ever u say man!!!.....

one word *schizophrenia*
Posted 16 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says

yeh man...ras malai's the best sweetdish!

patheesa is aiight 2. DAMNIT.....i want mitai now.

its 10 degrees here 2day. sunny. i hated it. when's it gonna rain already?!
Posted 16 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
yas...u gonna watch BLADE 3: TRINITY?!

ma boy triple h is in it!! i'm gonna check it out...
Posted 16 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
sanam411 said:

sure!!!.....ok!! YAS...what ever u say man!!!.....

one word *schizophrenia*

lol...i'm just a psycho...but i'm not lyin...
Posted 16 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
MR PERFECT said:

yas...u gonna watch BLADE 3: TRINITY?!

ma boy triple h is in it!! i'm gonna check it out...

i've been waitin for that movie since the day i saw the poster of it in theatres, do u know whats the exact date its releasin on....
Posted 16 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
this friday i think.

if u've seen the first 2, care 2 fill me in? i'm only gonna watch the 3rd one, cause triple h is in it. will i be lost, or can anybody watch it w/o havin' seen the first 2?
Posted 16 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
seriously u have to watch the first one atleast, to know his story...the second one u migh like it cuz the fightin scenes look like wwf fightins...n its awesome action...
imma go for sure n see the movie...
Posted 16 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
aiight.....i'll rent the first one then...

wrestlers r invading hollywood!! lol i love it!

Posted 16 Nov 2004

hudz9 says
wow..kewl u guyz njoyed alott on ur eid,me tooo oooppps......me late here 4 my eid story...newayz guyz in short i jst gotta say dat me had loads of funn..as me dnt hav my family here me still managed 2 njoy wid out dem esp on chand raaat...its waz damn gr88...till 3 pm i waz wid my frnd's family...it waz jst like me wid my folks...sab aapne ghar jaisa...den all my non-muslims frndz were at my place...dey were wid me till 1 am...did loads of masti...but missed my family tooo...n abt eidi hmmmm guyz...no eidi 4 me ... well agar aati toh bhi me cant compare it wid ur dollars na but still me got all dose free money....(Alhumduliah) so no prbs wid me..

Posted 16 Nov 2004

hudz9 says
Newayz....sup wid all u guyz? n yep yasser whtz wid ur project?? did u bashed d BOLLYWOOD? me sure u mst hav jst kicked d s*ht outta itt...didnt ya
Posted 16 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol.
the presentation went well thank u!
we talked abt how the west has influenced bollywood. we compared 2 movies (new and old), and gave facts (hmv, time-warner, mtv, Sony etc. have all invested in bollywood)! everyone agreed with us! even the two indian girls in the class! i wasn't saying anything that was not tru! lekin if anyone would have argued....i was ready! LOL. (J/K)

Posted 16 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic