Welcome Me

1049 views 17 replies
Reply to Topic
Aadee

Total Posts: 32

Assalam-0-Alaikum People... I was kinda surffin' through internet and I found this web... must say heaps of kewl stuff . Well am Adnan, Muhammad a.k.a Aadee , I was expecting to start my under graduate classes in UEL, UK for I&TC (extended degree 6 years)this fall but eventually because of accident I couldn't make it to UK . I had to freeze my semester I'll start it next Fall Insha Allah. Wot else you wanna know more... why not ask?
Posted 04 Oct 2004

WelCOmE AdNaN...

From Where U R And WHat Iz Ur Age N Ur HOBbz.....!!
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Aadee says
Thank you for greeting me DIL KEE RANI! Well am from Lahore, Pakistan. And am 18 gonna turn 19 this Dec. 30th. And my hobbies... well they changes constantly hehehe... well I like playing basketball and PC gaming. Making Pen Pals. Listenin' FM 101 Fatima Sheikh's program... she's real cool lady. And I like MUSIC... can't live without it... I want it 24/7. I like all sorta music depending on mood like right now my mood is kinda Rocking typo... I got a new car and I've been playing doom doom song constantly hehehehe. And yeah my hobby making my PC best one... I bought a new one 3 days earlier.
Hey mind sharing ya real name???? It looks kinda.... you know "DIL KEE RANI" ajeeb sa... dun mind haan.
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Guest_005 says
Hello Adnan ... Wel Kum Here

I am Adiii

Posted 04 Oct 2004

Aadee says
Thanks heaps, buddy Adii... you look very caring... I was going through whole forum's discussions and the only person to greet everyone was no one but ADII... cool man... .
Posted 04 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says
adnan
Posted 04 Oct 2004

paki_fan says
hey Aadee
how ru
welcome to JB
have fun..........
Posted 05 Oct 2004

paki_fan says
good to know u
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Guest_005 says
hmmm
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Aadee says
Thank you for greetings me JANUBABY and Paki Fan. All people here are real cool... . I guess am gon' fall for ya all hehehehe ... Hey Paki Fan... sorry to say but do you even know the meanings of Paki???? please change it....
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Fairl_Girl says
its ok
Posted 05 Oct 2004

paki_fan says
paki is shortcut of pakistani bhai sahab...
ajh tak to saab 'fan' ke peechey paree huey the    abh yeh paki bhi gaya khair....
ager aap ko kuch aur lagta hai to plz bataye
Posted 05 Oct 2004

Aadee says
oh forget it Paki fan... thank you anyways for greeting me.
Posted 06 Oct 2004

Posted 06 Oct 2004

Aadee says
wow Doc... the most coolest way of welcome... thank you so much.
Posted 06 Oct 2004

friend_16 says
WELCOME!! Aadee!! .. keep posting n enjoy ur stay!!
Posted 06 Oct 2004

paki_fan says
no problem

hey
now i wanna know adee ...
Posted 06 Oct 2004

Rafia says
salaam
hav fun in jb
welcum
an b gud
Posted 11 Oct 2004