Amna Haq Drama’s

10979 views 1085 replies
Reply to Topic
MR PERFECT

Total Posts: 3942

aiight all u drama buffs.....i need ur help. could u name any and all amna haq drama's? i'd prefer them 2 be new (1-2 years old), but if they're old...its aiight as long as they're good.

thanks
Posted 07 Oct 2004

scotchtape says
The bigger picture

Amna Haq pictures(they're old)

Posted 26 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol @ yas. so tru. the best pakistani accented words r:
amreeka (america)
bir-day (birthday)
vaatar (water)
and ofcourse...loozar (loser)!!!

scotchtape.....ur the best. thanks! i KNEW u'd have the bigger version of that pic! and even tho the scans r old, i've never seen 'em so they're like new 2 me. if u ever find new amna haq pics...keep me posted, please.

i hope amna haq doesn't keep that hair on her forehead anymore. it makes her look odd.

Posted 26 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
lol so damn tru man...

nice pics man...i've never even seen them before, thats great work done by u...keep it up n keep em comin...ww
Posted 28 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
bro i've watched like 1 episode of chupke chupke and i'm getting bored. lol. please tell me it gets better.

Posted 29 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
lol 1 episode is like 20 min long in that drama, dont worry it gets better n interesting...keep watchin Jawan...
Posted 29 Oct 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. teek hai bazoorg-o!! jaisay aap kehtain hain!

i'll holla back 2morrow!
Posted 29 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
ite...i'll wait wat u gotta say...
Posted 29 Oct 2004

IMAN says
wow she looks tottaly diff in her last pix..
and whos the gUY?? he looks like a girl..
Posted 31 Oct 2004

Rain Man says
Posted 01 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
the guy's her boyfriend apparently. she could have anyone, and she chooses this character. lol (j/k)
Posted 02 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i know n jus cuz she picked him i think shez a lil slow off screen...
Posted 02 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. tru!

seriously tho man.....she's a smart person, i think.
u see her @ the lux awards? she dressed nicely, and spoke english like an allstar.

and look @ her track record as far as work goes....no crap dramas or movies. she selects carefully. so outside of her choice in guys....she's aiight!
Posted 03 Nov 2004

is "jaise jante nahi" out in usa or pak?? do watch this drama..gr8 one...mr perfect...first episode main tu kuch nahi hota...1st eisode of chubhan was boring,,,after that it isnt bad drama gr8 acting by sadia imam
Posted 03 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. yaar asal mein, i have a very short attention span. lol. u have to really do something special 2 get me interested, jo chupke chupke ne nahi kiya. lol

ur right abt chubhan tho!! sadia's great!
Posted 03 Nov 2004

Posted 04 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
jaise jante nahin, who'z in it ather...
Posted 06 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
people.....i've been so caught up with work/school so i have not been able to watch chupke chupke. i'll probably finish it after eid!

BUT......i have had time 2 watch yaad to ayen gay every sunday night. EXCELLENT drama brotha's. and the music goes so good with it (shafqat).

if ur interested, ill fill u in!! it goes from a love story 2 a story of pure revenge!!
Posted 08 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
as soon as it finished on ARY i'll be able to get it on video or dvd
Posted 09 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
u won't be sorry man. its kickass.
Posted 09 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
sounds cool too...
Posted 09 Nov 2004

YAS said:

jaise jante nahin, who'z in it ather...

check my topic abt it..
Posted 09 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
ok yaars. FINALLY finished watching chupke chupke.

all i can say abt it is.... lol.

that was the most awful drama i've seen so far. sorry! but thats my take on it.

the only good thing was that lady's acting...don't know her name but she played savera/rasheeda, and she was also in 'chahatein.' altho it got a little irritating...her acting was pretty funny. other than that...oh man....it was a snooze fest. lol.
Posted 12 Nov 2004

next drama kaunsa dekho gey?? list batao..main batata hoon...kaunsa dekho
Posted 13 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
i find it pretty funny...
Posted 13 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol

srk....filhal i'm watching one drama only: YAAD TO AAEYN GAY. its getting very good.

after that, i'll watch SAAS BHI EK MA HAI, KHABI KOI AYE GA (aapke kehney par), and JAB DIL MILAY (i think thats the title - iman suggested it, cause its new and humayon/sadia r in it!)...

Posted 13 Nov 2004

yaad tu ayien gey main sajid hassan hai??
Posted 14 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
yes! his character dies in it tho, near the beginning.

jo baat ghar mein hai is a good drama too!! i had no idea how good an actor talat hussain was?!
Posted 26 Nov 2004

oyeee mera khwab sacha tha...coz i saw in my dream key "drama yaad tu ayien gey ki shooting ho rahi thie...sajid hassan nazar aya tha
Posted 26 Nov 2004

MR PERFECT says
lol. nice yaar!

u must have some kinda 6th sense eh?!

drama's getting real good now!
Posted 02 Dec 2004

you should also watch Haya...
Posted 02 Dec 2004

Reply to Topic