History of pakistan

3102 views 104 replies
Reply to Topic
sal_fan

Total Posts: 370

when do u think the history of pakistan start? And why?

like do u think our history started since people started the struggle of pakistan or in 1947 or when we got our constitution...
Posted 13 Oct 2004

shaista says
to dhuundein aur humain bhi batayein.. main ne bhi bas kaheen parha tha....

Posted 19 Oct 2004

Freddy says
ye be mein dhoond kay doon ..khud sei be kabi koi kaam kaar lena chaheyee sehaat kay leye accha hota hai
Posted 19 Oct 2004

shaista says
aap farigh hain is liye soocha ke koi kaam de doon aap ko bhi karne ko kuch mil jaye ga....hihihi
Posted 19 Oct 2004

Freddy says
fareg tu hoon paar aaqal sei nahi bhookat mein koi kaam nahi karta mein
Posted 19 Oct 2004

shaista says
ramzaan main laalich?

kia chahye is ke liye....?
Posted 19 Oct 2004

Freddy says
aab ramzan ka naam beach mein lei deya tu hum mufaat he kaar letay hain
Posted 19 Oct 2004

shaista says
THANKS!!!!

Posted 19 Oct 2004

Freddy says
blackmailer
Posted 19 Oct 2004

shaista says
hihihihi
Posted 19 Oct 2004

sal_fan says
woho! tx alot guys for goin off track...now i m nt gonna bother reading 2 pgs of yr personal convos...cuz like i had thought nobody here is interested in real thinking questions....good bye!
Posted 19 Oct 2004

shaista says
no, assal main yeh baat naheen hai....

but what u think, why is pakistan made aur behtar hota if we were with india?

Posted 19 Oct 2004

Ashii says
oupsss..

sal fan ko naraz kar diyaaaa
badtameeezzzzooooooo

arey itna ache comments to diye hein see,, meri posts aap se zyada kaam ki hein
naraz hone ka nahi tha na yar,,,,
:(
Posted 19 Oct 2004

shaista says
sorry sal fan....
main ne apology kar di....

SORRY!!
Posted 19 Oct 2004

sal_fan says
its ok shaista...

here'z wat i put 2gether;

Q; Why was Pakistan made?
Introduction:
The basis of creation of Pakistan is the “Two Nation Theory”. Which states that Muslims and Hindus are two separate nations from every definition; therefore Muslims should have a separate homeland, where they can spend their lives according to the glorious teachings of Islam.

Background:
The ideology of Pakistan stems from the instinct of the Muslim community of South Asia to maintain their individuality by resisting all attempts by the Hindu society to absorb it. Muslims of South Asia believe that Islam and Hinduism are not only two religions, but also two social orders that have given birth to two distinct cultures with no similarities. A deep study of the history of this land proves that the differences between Hindus and Muslims were not confined to the struggle for political supremacy, but were also manifested in the clash of two social orders. Despite living together for more than a thousand years, they continued to develop different cultures and traditions. Their eating habits, music, architecture and script, are all poles apart. Even the language they speak and the dresses they wear are entirely different. The ideology of Pakistan took shape through an evolutionary process. Historical experience provided the base; with Sir Syed Ahmad Khan began the period of Muslim self-awakening; Allama Iqbal provided the philosophical explanation; Quaid-i-Azam translated it into a political reality; and the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, by passing Objectives Resolution in March 1949, gave it legal sanction. It was due to the realization of Muslims of South Asia that they are different from the Hindus that they demanded separate electorates. When they realized that their future in a 'Democratic India' dominated by Hindu majority was not safe; they put forward their demand for a separate state.
The basis of Muslim’s nationhood is neither territorial, racial, linguistic nor ethnic; rather they are a nation because they belong to the same faith, Islam. On this basis they consider it their fundamental right to be entitled to self-determination. They demanded that areas where they were in majority should be constituted into a sovereign state, wherein they would be enabled to order their lives in individual and collective spheres in accordance with the teachings of Holy Quran and Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (S. A. W.). They further want their state to strengthen the bonds of unity among Muslim countries.
The speech made by Quaid-i-Azam at Minto Park, Lahore on March 22, 1940 was very similar to Al-Biruni's thesis in theme and tone. In this speech, he stated that Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, with different social customs and literature. Their outlook on life and of life is different. He emphasized that in spite of the passage of about 1,000 years the relations between the Hindus and Muslims could not attain the level of cordiality.
In the beginning, one could find the Muslims and Hindus struggling for supremacy in the battlefield. Starting with the war between Muhammad bin Qasim and Raja Dahir in 712, With the advent of the British rule in India in 1858, Hindu-Muslim relations entered a new phase. The British brought with them a new political philosophy commonly known as 'territorial nationalism'. Before the coming of the British, there was no concept of a 'nation' in South Asia and the region had never been a single political unit. The British concept of a nation did not fit the religious-social system of South Asia. The British political system, commonly known as 'democracy', gave majority the right to rule. But unlike Britain, the basis of majority and minority in South Asia was not political but religious and ethnic. The attempt to enforce the British political model in South Asia, instead of solving the political problems, only served to make the situation more complex. The Hindus supported the idea while it was strongly opposed by the Muslims. The Muslims refused to go the British way. They claimed that they were a separate nation and the basis of their nation was the common religion Islam. They refused to accept a political system that would reduce them to a permanent minority. They first demanded separate electorates and later a separate state. Religious and cultural differences between Hindus and Muslims increased due to political rivalry under the British rule.

Conclusion:

On March 24, 1940, the Muslims finally abandoned the idea of federalism and defined a separate homeland as their target. Quaid-i-Azam considered the creation of Pakistan a means to an end and not the end in itself. He wanted Pakistan to be an Islamic and democratic state. According to his wishes and in accordance with the inspirations of the people of Pakistan, the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan passed the Objectives Resolution. The adoption of Objectives Resolution removed all doubts, if there were any, about the creation of Pakistan. The Muslims of Pakistan decided once and for all to make Pakistan a state wherein the Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives in their individual and collective spheres, in accordance to the teachings and requirements of Islam as set out in the Holy Quran and Sunnah.

lemme know how it is
Posted 19 Oct 2004

shaista says
hmmm, good one!

Posted 19 Oct 2004

sal_fan says
tx
Posted 19 Oct 2004

Xtreme says
Two Nation Theory went down the gutter with Bangla !!!
And i didnt said Quaid was a BAd MAn just not a good muslim that all !!
Posted 20 Oct 2004

Ashii says
u know wot,,
patak is not wrong

"""wherein the Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives in their individual and collective spheres, in accordance to the teachings and requirements of Islam as set out in the Holy Quran and Sunnah"""
yani pak banne ka maqsad to poora hua nahi na
to ab kya karein
Posted 20 Oct 2004

Freddy says
abb thali mein sajaa kay, thoray sei gulab jamoon rukh kay ,thoray sei gaenday kay phool, thora sa patasha ore aik moombati jula kay hindustan ko wapis kaar detay hain..

bajaoo tali
Posted 21 Oct 2004

shaista says
kyon kar dete hain waapis?

un se poocho jin ki families taba ho gayeen humain azadi dete hue....

afsoos yeh hai ke jo khwaab Quaid ne dekha woh poora naheen ho sakka....
but the young generation should make it complete, but can't without help of the generation before us....

Posted 21 Oct 2004

Ashii says
abay challll
awaeeen hi wapis kar dete hein

yeh pakke pakis wali baat na kiya karo mere samne
karna karana hai nahi kuch bass chapar chaparr chappaarrrr
Posted 21 Oct 2004

shaista says

Posted 21 Oct 2004

Xtreme says
Well Pakistan needs a revolution at the least! May be that will help and yea yea some of the educated peeps should take it upon themselves to make it better. Lets hope there is THE ONE Mr.Neo we all are waiting for lol.
Posted 21 Oct 2004

Ashii says
EDUCATED ???
nah i dont think so,, we only need GOOD PPL
jinn mei achi soch aur himmat ho

revoluuuution,,,
ummm i love this word
Posted 22 Oct 2004

shaista says
lekin jab educated loog hain lekin bekaar baithe hain kyonke sifarish naheen unki karne wala to kia hoga...

we have educated people but they don't get a chance!
kyonke barre logon ke uneducated bete ya beti ki sifarish ho jaati hai... that's why. not all but most of the people....

haan sall ache logon ki kammi hai. aur jo acha hai usko boolne naheen dete..
Posted 22 Oct 2004

Ashii says
bolne nahi dete se kya matlab yar,,,

mere liye acha wohi hai jo bolna bhi janta ho aur karna bhi
apne liye to sabhi ache hote hein,, baat to tab na jab aap doosron k liye kuch acha kar k jao,,
himmat k bager achi niyyat adhoori hoti hai,,,

i know it s not easy,, par kahin se kissi ko to start karna hi hoga na,,
i ve heard once, on tv or in a movie
"zaroori nahi k hum aik achi society/halaat mei paida hon
zaroori yeh hai k hum doosron ko achi society/halaat de k ja'ain""

and that s how i think,,,,,,,
Posted 22 Oct 2004

shaista says
hmmm nice one!

haan lekin kis main himmat hai ke system ke khilaaf uthe? koi ho na aisa himmat wala.
aggar hum europe main dekhein to kitni facilities hain(lekin woh bhi ahista ahista khatam hone ja rahi hain) lekin pakistan main to hospitals ki problem hai.

aggar imran khan ne hospital banwaya to woh kharaab kehlaya gaya kyonke usne gori se shadi ki.
now ibrar ul haq is into building a hospital to loog kehte hain ke khud ke paise thore laga raha hai....

ache insaan ko chalne dein to na!

Posted 22 Oct 2004

Ashii says
areyy yar,, logon ki aisi ki taisi
log to prophets ko bhi bura bhala kehte the
to kya,, woh log nahi dare na

jab hamare dil mei sirf Khuda ka darr ho aur niyyat saaf aur sachi ho,, to phir kya pb hai,,,
hum log 4 shadi karne ko to harr time tayyar rehte hein coz islam mei ijazat hai
namaz aise parhi jae ya waise,, sirf sunnat ko nibhane liye aik doosre k dushman ho jate hein
par dunya k darr k bager achai ka saath dena yeh bhi to sunnat hai
yeh kissi ko yaad nahi rehta
Posted 22 Oct 2004

shaista says
well said.

haan, logon ne prophets ko bhi naheen chora to hum kahan.....

Posted 22 Oct 2004

Xtreme says
Sall U lead to change Pakistan , I will follow You , just dont look back when its getting tuff because i wont be there.
Posted 22 Oct 2004

Reply to Topic