Paki Girls Exposing!!!!!!!!

5339 views 45 replies
Reply to Topic
informer18

Total Posts: 5

Hey Guys,

Im an Indian.Was going through the website and was shocked to see paki actresses exposing,well they are not bad but do the actresses actually expose or r these pics on the site fake.

Many of the girls were heavy on their B****!! that s great!!!!

I always thought paki girls r very conservative
Please let me know i sit fake or real?
Posted 11 Aug 2003

paki lion says
why do u bother about our paki girls?mind ur business in ur india ok!
Posted 12 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
u should not bother about our country actress,this is her personal actress work.
I have a question for indian,indian sites is doing a progpaganda against Islam about nude pic of paki actress,but these pic can be propaganda,so dont belive,if so,I condemn this actress.
Posted 12 Aug 2003

informer18 says
Cool Down Paki guys n girls!
I did not mean to offend, it is your own paki sites which showed the girls exposing and not any Indian site. No one in India knows anything
about your girls there are too many beautiful girls here for us to think about anyone else. It was only curiosity out of which I enquired and in a very friendly manner,and yes no one is offending Islam in India there are more muslims here than Pakistan.
Posted 12 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
Muslim Majority of india does not mean that India do respect Islam.
Most of indian sites are propoganda to make watch,and this site discussed about paki actress religion and joke about Islam,,we did not never say about Hindu Religion and Critian Religion.

I know every religion restrict and codemn valgarity and nudity.
Posted 13 Aug 2003

tarar786 says
if real what will u do?|
Posted 14 Aug 2003

informer18 says
This is so bad, Im here discussing something in a friendly manner and you guys are bringing in religion and what not!!!!

You guys are crazy after Indian movies because you all enjoy the sight of naked indian actresses and when it came to me appreciating about your actresses you people are talking crazy.

In your paki board i have read you people comparing boobs of your own actresses.

Im very sorry if I have hurt youll and now I will never participate in your discussion board, you guys are one track mind, please chaneg it and be more liberal.
Posted 15 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
refer to Mederator,this topic should be deleted,because this is a stupid and wrong topic.
Posted 16 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
well i dona think so ,, well if some one goes crazy or mad ill do
Posted 16 Aug 2003

this topic must b deleted...
Posted 16 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
I request to all Janubaba member that my healthy topic are locking countinuesly but vulgur and wrong comment about pakistan topic is favoring,this is not fair so u people decide that am i wrong the topic"Sikh worry about uk production movie".I request to all members to favour me and define openly that what is criteria of Janubaba topics?
Posted 16 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
quote:
Originally posted by ydakh

I request to all Janubaba member that my healthy topic are locking countinuesly but vulgur and wrong comment about pakistan topic is favoring,this is not fair so u people decide that am i wrong the topic"Sikh worry about uk production movie".I request to all members to favour me and define openly that what is criteria of Janubaba topics?

well dear yeh topic kaheen se vulger to naheen hai ... secondly,aap ka topic admini ne lock kiya tha , sikh wala, juz coz of yer attitude,, and i didnt locked dat topic ,, understand ,. aur jahan bhi conversation aati hai ,, wahan tum larney lagtey ho... wats dat ??
yahan per open mind se posting karo, sab kuch theek lagey ga, saima waley topics lock hoye they woh kissi k against naheen they , per they were juz mess nothing more , n plz plz plz try to post here wid open mind ,,,,
Posted 17 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
ok if u r talking about open minded,I am starting a sex topics,be open minded.
Posted 18 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
no problem
Posted 18 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
informer, did anybody informed u about u being dead pretty soon...what do you think about that? [shoot]
Posted 18 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
quote:
Originally posted by AyeshaKhan_Fanatic

informer, did anybody informed u about u being dead pretty soon...what do you think about that? [shoot]

hm na na yaar let him live his life
Posted 18 Aug 2003

informer18 says
Thanks FFM you seem to be a reasonable guy here. I did not come here to insult anyperson or religion but was here to know more abt you people. ask me about Indian girls and I will not mind answering you questions.

And for Ms.or Mr.Fanatic who ever you may be, Im a person with a lot of life and remember for ur information LIFE DOES NOT DIE
Posted 18 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
hm ....

well paa jee , bus ji enjoy ur stay here
Posted 18 Aug 2003

ah ha , a forum on paki movies. well i am from the usa and i had no idea pakistan makes movies. it s a revelation. anyways i am a big bolly fan and i think it rocks. it s a great concept of filmmakin, locales and songs and dances plus they make a lot of sensible cinema. even if pakistan makes movies i shudder at the thought of what kinda movies a restricted, regressive society like pakistan would be makin. bollywood is the toast of the world right now and musicals are the order of the day. i went to india recently and was amazed at how much that country has progressed and modernised. it s in ur face obvious. always remember it s the open nonrestricted societies that make progress and i havent been to one single place in the world where bolly movies are not loved and enjoyed. this indian friend of mine was like 'watch 10 and u d be hooked ' and by god he was rite.
Posted 19 Aug 2003

LIKE HELLO THERE A BUNCH OF TARTS IZ THE PARENTS I FEEL SORRY 4
Posted 28 Aug 2003

biyaa says
which site u talking abt...mention it...may be its fake one..live
Posted 29 Aug 2003

biyaa says
which site u talking abt...mention it...may be its fake one..live
Posted 29 Aug 2003

don't mind but most of the Pakistanis i have chatted with are obsessed with religion.
Posted 29 Aug 2003

hello informer i am also an indian and you are right. i have seen some trailors of pak movies in our pirated movies cds. and i was shocked to see that pak heroins are nearly crossing the limit. but still they are much better than bipasha basu.
Posted 29 Aug 2003

tarar786 says
kin jangtoon mein pard gahay ho tum logo!
Posted 29 Aug 2003

paki lion says
TO NISHU..U ARE TALKING ABOUT PAKI HEROINS CROSSING THE LIMIT? I BET THAT HEROINS FROM UR COUNTRY ARE CROSSING MORE OVER THE LIMIT THEN OUR HEROINS..BUT WHY ARE U SHOCKED TO SEE THAT?I MEAN THEY PAKISTANIS AND U ARE INDIAN..SO I DONT GET IT..I AS A PAKISTANI DONT CARE WHAT BOLLYWOOD HEROINS ARE DOING AS THEY ARE INDIANS..
Posted 29 Aug 2003

paki lion says
TO NISHU..U ARE TALKING ABOUT PAKI HEROINS CROSSING THE LIMIT? I BET THAT HEROINS FROM UR COUNTRY ARE CROSSING MORE OVER THE LIMIT THEN OUR HEROINS..BUT WHY ARE U SHOCKED TO SEE THAT?I MEAN THEY PAKISTANIS AND U ARE INDIAN..SO I DONT GET IT..I AS A PAKISTANI DONT CARE WHAT BOLLYWOOD HEROINS ARE DOING AS THEY ARE INDIANS..
Posted 29 Aug 2003

mr lion i was just helping informer because you guys were attacking him from all sides. i dont care about your lollypop.
Posted 29 Aug 2003

paki lion says
what ever u thinks about our paki heroins..we are proud of them!
Posted 29 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
ahan no fite yara ..........
Posted 29 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
*ahem*......thats lollyWOOD, nishu....lollyWOOD! lol.
Posted 29 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic