wildly different color gamut

94 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
usasmokingsale

Total Posts: 0

When I printed it on Epson paper (with the matching Epson profile), the nice blue background came out a sickly purple, even worse than the color shift indicated by Lightroom's soft-proofing mode. I happened to have some non-Epson paper (Ilford Galerie) available, so I tried that (with Ilford's matching printer profile), and the results were actually reasonable, somewhat subdued but still quite Cheap Newport 100S Cigarettes Online acceptable.
I would have expected that almost all of the print gamut was inherent in the ink/dye, with only a minor Newport Cigarettes Online Free Shipping effect from the paper. My sample scan below shows Newport Regular Cigarettes that the paper can have a HUGE effect on gamut.
Here's a scan of the two prints side Newport 100S Carton Wholesale by side. The one on the left is Ilford Galerie, and on the right is the Epson Premium Photo Paper-GLOSSY. This is Buy Newport Cigarettes Online Wholesale pretty close to showing the absolute colors, at least on my calibrated monitor, and gives a sense of  the difference between the two prints.
The issue is not in the media itself, the real issue may also be the canned ICC profile for that media. If you want to test the media only remove the Cheapest Carton Of Newport Cigarettes variable if the canned profile. Create a new one, then test. Gamut surface colors are affected by Carton Of Marlboro Red 100S paper coating also, there are tow types, Microporous and Microcrystalline, The microporous coatings absorb and hold ink much better. Some coatings are too thin and do not provide a surface that can hold all the ink a printer can put out. I would be very surprised if this turns out to be a media issue and not a profile issue. The shift in color to the red yellow side is typical of a shift in lamp and calibration tile color overt time on a spectrophotometer. So I suspect the measurement device used for Wholesale Cigarettes Free Shipping the profile was out of certification.
Posted 07 Aug 2018

Reply to Topic