How to propose?

2928 views 36 replies
Reply to Topic
Night

Total Posts: 1740

Anyone has idea how to propose a girl?? something that will be remember for the rest of her life?
I guess get down on my knee and asking is not something "spectacular".

Posted 12 Aug 2003

adeeb says
proposal 4 wt??
Posted 12 Aug 2003

PumpKin says
Marriage proposal? wooohhhhhh...hohoho
Posted 12 Aug 2003

U SHOULD FIRST TAKE A GIRL TO A NICE RESTURANT WITH A BIG BUNCH OF FLAWERS MAKE HER LAUGH SO MUCH TELL HER HOW MUCH U LOVE HER THEN ASK HER WILL U MARRY ME BUT POEM COMES BEFORE THE ASKING BIT
Posted 24 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
yeah sanam's idea is pretty good, actually that is wut most guys do so maybe u can propose the girl ur way, be original. u could prolly take her to her favorite place n when thingz begin to spice up just say it(in a romantic way ofcourse, a ring always helps!) n dun get nervous and definitely look GOOD!
Posted 25 Aug 2003

TaSHi says
Proposing a girl is very simple,send her a SMS message,, and tell her to reply through sms or email,,within half an hour,,otherwise you will send another SMS :P:P:P

Tashi(F)
Posted 25 Aug 2003

PumpKin says
grow old along with meeeeeeeeeeeee
:-p
Posted 25 Aug 2003

Night says
Is this what you trying to say PUMP ?

Grow old along with me the best is yet to be. Through all eternity to thee a joyful song I'll raise, for oh! Eternity is too short to utter all thy praise. Your words are my food, your breath is my wine, you are everything to me.
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change...I will always keep falling in love with you. For, you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. As I stand here today with the world as my witness, I pledge to you my undying and everlasting love. I will stand beside you as your partner, I will stand before you as your protector, and I will stand behind you as your solace. Please spend and end your life with me.

Thank you..…but NO Thanks, PUMP!! :P

It seem that only girls can think of good way to propose. I really appreciate your input, sanam, madiha, and Tashi, thanks.
Posted 01 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
if imma tell you, then i'll have to think of another one, so i'll keep quite
Posted 01 Sep 2003

we have reality show in one of our local TV where people can ask girl or boy to be their gf/bf in unique way.

I like the episode when a guy took a girl to the roof of may be 11 floors building, and sung a song with his band for that girl. After he done, he asked that girl to be his GF, and you know what the girl's answer ?? she said .... I can't....
So...he thought that he was rejected...then he sung a song again... a song that prepared if he is rejected, before he finished the song, the girl yell..." Do you understand what I said??"....he stop singing...and says : what....?
The girl says I can't...Say NO!!

damn... she was played with him before accept the guy.
Posted 04 Sep 2003

Madiha718 says
hey np night...
that's a cute way to propose but for that first u need a band n second u need to hav a good voice too, i dun think many ppl hav that.
Posted 13 Sep 2003

PumpKin says
mmmmm
Posted 14 Sep 2003

Rain Man says
sing along ding dong
Posted 14 Sep 2003

and its ooooovvvveeeeeeerrrr....lol.....
Posted 22 Sep 2003

sharara says
well...
best way is to make it memorable... make her cry.. if she luvs u.. she will get hurt.. and then tell her u luv her, ure sorry and u mean it.. that u NEED her.

beleive me she'll never FORGET
Posted 23 Sep 2003

eemmm yeah...I think so. but I dont like the "hurt" part ;p
Posted 24 Sep 2003

flawless says
all this flower n dinner stuff is really getting old, try havin a bit more mature and a realistic approach about it!
like, ur juss talking away n mention it, wen ur both alone ofcourse, and thats wen ul get an honest answer from her, wen she aint under the influence of drink, the atmosphere, r the things uve done!
if u make so much more effort as all the flowers n restaurants, and she rejects u, then ur gona feel very very embarrassed! so, play it nice n simple, n ask her generally and tell her ur serious about her n how much u means to her, explain ur feeling, or atleast try to!
that way, if she rejects u, u wont feel too embarrassed!

a guy at our prom asked this gurl to marry him in front of about 250 ppl wen everybody was looking at them, and she got really embarrassed n she rejected him, n he felt so embarrassed he was crying 4 ages! n he wasnt the typa guy who wud cry! u know, the big, rugby player typa guys!
was dam embarrasing!
these typa things r only ever affective in movies!
Posted 24 Sep 2003

2HOT4U says
kinda agree wid flawless...

hahahha feel sowwy foh da guy at yo prom.. hahahah
Posted 26 Sep 2003

flawless says
yeah so did i, i told him not to propose like that n he didnt listen to me, i was more tensed than he was wen he was proposing! lolz!
she told him exactly the same thing i told him, to propose naturaly n privately!
oh well.......sh*t happens in life!
Posted 02 Oct 2003

sweetie says
idea
ask ur parents to do that for u
hassle free

Posted 02 Oct 2003

rogi_jogi says
LoL

Not a biG matter yaaR

hmmmmmmmmmm

Ask her

heeeeyyyyy Larkii ApuN RoGi kyaaaaaa ,,, Teray say shadii bananaa mangtaa hai ,,, boal karnay kaa kay nahin ...... Dont stay there after these dialogues
Posted 03 Oct 2003

yar the best way to propose a gal is to call her in a near resturant and tell her that i luv u n want to marry if ur answer is yes then well and gud if ur answer is no then ill try some where else as simple as that
Posted 03 Oct 2003

Ban ke Tera Jogi
Posted 15 Oct 2003

slik chik says
lolz at srk!

well, how to propose i think u shud make it real n comfy fo her, dont try n persuade her cuz she mite reject ya cuz of the uncomfiness!
juss tell her sumwhere private n be real bout it! wateva u do, dont be corny! thats all juss filmi hoax!
n dont forget to do it in private!
Posted 22 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
fr my own experiace i tell yo.. that dont propose her in a mela... yo will get a nice slap..
Posted 23 Oct 2003

Night says
lol...thank you very much.

I got what I need.
Now, can anyone be kind to me and delete this topic?
Posted 27 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
no this is a nice topic...
Posted 27 Oct 2003

yea mr death is rite topic is nice plzz get on wid it.
Posted 31 Oct 2003

MrDeath says
gettin on wid it..
Posted 02 Nov 2003

Night says
oh well.....

I'm no longer interested with this topic.
Silly thing about this marriage proposal.
Posted 03 Nov 2003

miss_cool says
........how to propose ...in the way u want 2 .......
Posted 14 Aug 2004

Reply to Topic