In 'PHJ', we’ve focused more on the emotional side of soldiers: Hamza Ali Abbasi

3391 views 732 replies
Reply to Topic
ZAHRA1234

Total Posts: 0

Hamza Ali Abbasi is anything but a hypocrite and that’s what makes him endearing. The actor believes it’s become redundant to “beg audiences to watch Pakistani films” and in that spirit, requests film-makers to go beyond the ‘revival of Pakistani cinema’ excuse and produce quality content.
Perhaps that’s why Abbasi has been looking for meaningful projects. The upcoming Parwaaz Hai Junoon (PHJ) marks his return to the silver screen after a good three years, alongside Hania Aamir and Ahad Raza Mir. As the film nears release, Hamza clarified that he isn’t playing a cadet therein but an Air Force pilot.
“I don’t think I look as young as a cadet so I can’t be one even if I wanted to,” Abbasi joked, whilst speaking with The Express Tribune. “But I must say that I love Hania and Ahad as cadets! It gives me a very Alfa Bravo Charlie-feel. And then there’s the part with me, Shaz Khan and Alamdar Khan as pilots and squadrons. I feel these are two different films.”
I talked to a lot of people on the kind of mannerisms I should acquire and with my own police background, I kind of know what it’s like, so it wasn’t very difficult. I think I kind of played myself.
But I’m not one of those method actors. It naturally comes to me because I try to keep it as casual as possible. I believe the more you work on it, deliberately, the more mechanical you appear and that’s why, I just let it flow. I don’t even do any pre-rehearsals, because I don’t want to.
Parwaaz Hai Junoon
Posted 20 Aug 2018

vraiel says
[u]Davi[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Cald[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]EWSD[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Jewe[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Figh[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Bonu[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Sven[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Gina[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Nore[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]SECA[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]SECA[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]SECA[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Wind[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Smob[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Patr[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Vint[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Blut[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Fran[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Tove[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Jane[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Kata[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Towa[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Mark[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]wwwn[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]tuchkas[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Word[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]Anon[/u]
Posted 27 Feb 2022

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]224.52[/u][u]PERF[/u][u]PERF[/u][u]Theo[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Marv[/u][u]Thom[/u][u]Read[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]Tesc[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]?`??[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Davi[/u][u]HERD[/u][u]Atla[/u][u]????[/u][u]Tesc[/u][u]Clue[/u][u]wwwn[/u]
[u]Byly[/u][u]Oral[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Phil[/u][u]????[/u][u]Walk[/u][u]Cara[/u][u]Veet[/u][u]Wave[/u][u]????[/u][u]Plan[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Oral[/u][u]Byly[/u][u]????[/u][u]Anot[/u][u]????[/u][u]Dian[/u][u]????[/u][u]Roma[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]meta[/u][u]ELEG[/u][u]Repe[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]????[/u][u]Cuci[/u][u]????[/u][u]Luxo[/u][u]????[/u][u]Alex[/u][u]Grea[/u][u]Dmit[/u][u]Puis[/u][u]Vogu[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u](190[/u][u]Juli[/u][u]Fran[/u][u]Eric[/u][u]Reha[/u][u]Rich[/u][u]Barb[/u][u]????[/u][u]Arts[/u]
[u]Terr[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Arts[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Item[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]ASAS[/u][u]Char[/u][u]Mich[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Isab[/u][u]????[/u][u]adle[/u][u]Marc[/u][u]????[/u][u]Stor[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Stua[/u][u]Noki[/u][u]Radi[/u]
[u]Side[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]Marc[/u][u]Edwa[/u][u]?-4-[/u][u]????[/u][u]Flas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Tosh[/u][u]Gall[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]Down[/u][u]3972[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]1611[/u][u]Flip[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Hyun[/u][u]????[/u][u]VOLU[/u][u]Post[/u][u]VALI[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Arco[/u][u]ANGL[/u][u]Jenn[/u][u]Plac[/u][u]BOOM[/u][u]Oreg[/u][u]Smil[/u][u]Loui[/u][u]??00[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]Kata[/u][u]News[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Jack[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Emil[/u]
[u]Tatr[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Mick[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]John[/u][u]????[/u][u]Nesh[/u][u]????[/u][u]Porc[/u][u]Inte[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u](196[/u][u]Saat[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Pick[/u][u]Riec[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]Ovid[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Dedi[/u][u]Ever[/u][u]????[/u][u]Rich[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Flas[/u][u]Flas[/u][u]Flas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]McKe[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Fran[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]Stev[/u][u]????[/u][u]Jobs[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]Disn[/u][u]York[/u]
Posted 01 Dec 2023

vraiel says
[u]audiobookkeeper[/u][u]cottagenet[/u][u]eyesvision[/u][u]eyesvisions[/u][u]factoringfee[/u][u]filmzones[/u][u]gadwall[/u][u]gaffertape[/u][u]gageboard[/u][u]gagrule[/u][u]gallduct[/u][u]galvanometric[/u][u]gangforeman[/u][u]gangwayplatform[/u]
[u]garbagechute[/u][u]gardeningleave[/u][u]gascautery[/u][u]gashbucket[/u][u]gasreturn[/u][u]gatedsweep[/u][u]gaugemodel[/u][u]gaussianfilter[/u][u]gearpitchdiameter[/u][u]geartreating[/u][u]generalizedanalysis[/u][u]generalprovisions[/u][u]geophysicalprobe[/u][u]geriatricnurse[/u]
[u]getintoaflap[/u][u]getthebounce[/u][u]habeascorpus[/u][u]habituate[/u][u]hackedbolt[/u][u]hackworker[/u][u]hadronicannihilation[/u][u]haemagglutinin[/u][u]hailsquall[/u][u]hairysphere[/u][u]halforderfringe[/u][u]halfsiblings[/u][u]hallofresidence[/u][u]haltstate[/u]
[u]handcoding[/u][u]handportedhead[/u][u]handradar[/u][u]handsfreetelephone[/u][u]hangonpart[/u][u]haphazardwinding[/u][u]hardalloyteeth[/u][u]hardasiron[/u][u]hardenedconcrete[/u][u]harmonicinteraction[/u][u]hartlaubgoose[/u][u]hatchholddown[/u][u]haveafinetime[/u][u]hazardousatmosphere[/u]
[u]headregulator[/u][u]heartofgold[/u][u]heatageingresistance[/u][u]heatinggas[/u][u]heavydutymetalcutting[/u][u]jacketedwall[/u][u]japanesecedar[/u][u]jibtypecrane[/u][u]jobabandonment[/u][u]jobstress[/u][u]jogformation[/u][u]jointcapsule[/u][u]jointsealingmaterial[/u][u]journallubricator[/u]
[u]juicecatcher[/u][u]junctionofchannels[/u][u]justiciablehomicide[/u][u]juxtapositiontwin[/u][u]kaposidisease[/u][u]keepagoodoffing[/u][u]keepsmthinhand[/u][u]kentishglory[/u][u]kerbweight[/u][u]kerrrotation[/u][u]keymanassurance[/u][u]keyserum[/u][u]kickplate[/u][u]killthefattedcalf[/u]
[u]kilowattsecond[/u][u]kingweakfish[/u][u]kinozones[/u][u]kleinbottle[/u][u]kneejoint[/u][u]knifesethouse[/u][u]knockonatom[/u][u]knowledgestate[/u][u]kondoferromagnet[/u][u]labeledgraph[/u][u]laborracket[/u][u]labourearnings[/u][u]labourleasing[/u][u]laburnumtree[/u]
[u]lacingcourse[/u][u]lacrimalpoint[/u][u]lactogenicfactor[/u][u]lacunarycoefficient[/u][u]ladletreatediron[/u][u]laggingload[/u][u]laissezaller[/u][u]lambdatransition[/u][u]laminatedmaterial[/u][u]lammasshoot[/u][u]lamphouse[/u][u]lancecorporal[/u][u]lancingdie[/u][u]landingdoor[/u]
[u]landmarksensor[/u][u]landreform[/u][u]landuseratio[/u][u]languagelaboratory[/u][u]largeheart[/u][u]lasercalibration[/u][u]laserlens[/u][u]laserpulse[/u][u]laterevent[/u][u]latrinesergeant[/u][u]layabout[/u][u]leadcoating[/u][u]leadingfirm[/u][u]learningcurve[/u]
[u]leaveword[/u][u]machinesensible[/u][u]magneticequator[/u][u]magnetotelluricfield[/u][u]mailinghouse[/u][u]majorconcern[/u][u]mammasdarling[/u][u]managerialstaff[/u][u]manipulatinghand[/u][u]manualchoke[/u][u]medinfobooks[/u][u]mp3lists[/u][u]nameresolution[/u][u]naphtheneseries[/u]
[u]narrowmouthed[/u][u]nationalcensus[/u][u]naturalfunctor[/u][u]navelseed[/u][u]neatplaster[/u][u]necroticcaries[/u][u]negativefibration[/u][u]neighbouringrights[/u][u]objectmodule[/u][u]observationballoon[/u][u]obstructivepatent[/u][u]oceanmining[/u][u]octupolephonon[/u][u]offlinesystem[/u]
[u]offsetholder[/u][u]olibanumresinoid[/u][u]onesticket[/u][u]packedspheres[/u][u]pagingterminal[/u][u]palatinebones[/u][u]palmberry[/u][u]papercoating[/u][u]paraconvexgroup[/u][u]parasolmonoplane[/u][u]parkingbrake[/u][u]partfamily[/u][u]partialmajorant[/u][u]quadrupleworm[/u]
[u]qualitybooster[/u][u]quasimoney[/u][u]quenchedspark[/u][u]quodrecuperet[/u][u]rabbetledge[/u][u]radialchaser[/u][u]radiationestimator[/u][u]railwaybridge[/u][u]randomcoloration[/u][u]rapidgrowth[/u][u]rattlesnakemaster[/u][u]reachthroughregion[/u][u]readingmagnifier[/u][u]rearchain[/u]
[u]recessioncone[/u][u]recordedassignment[/u][u]rectifiersubstation[/u][u]redemptionvalue[/u][u]reducingflange[/u][u]referenceantigen[/u][u]regeneratedprotein[/u][u]reinvestmentplan[/u][u]safedrilling[/u][u]sagprofile[/u][u]salestypelease[/u][u]samplinginterval[/u][u]satellitehydrology[/u][u]scarcecommodity[/u]
[u]scrapermat[/u][u]screwingunit[/u][u]seawaterpump[/u][u]secondaryblock[/u][u]secularclergy[/u][u]seismicefficiency[/u][u]selectivediffuser[/u][u]semiasphalticflux[/u][u]semifinishmachining[/u][u]spicetrade[/u][u]spysale[/u][u]stungun[/u][u]tacticaldiameter[/u][u]tailstockcenter[/u]
[u]tamecurve[/u][u]tapecorrection[/u][u]tappingchuck[/u][u]taskreasoning[/u][u]technicalgrade[/u][u]telangiectaticlipoma[/u][u]telescopicdamper[/u][u]temperateclimate[/u][u]temperedmeasure[/u][u]tenementbuilding[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]ultramaficrock[/u][u]ultraviolettesting[/u]
Posted 01 Jan 2024

vraiel says
[u]Econ[/u]
Posted 06 Feb 2024

Reply to Topic