’’ did u know ?¿ ""

2080 views 60 replies
Reply to Topic
Ashii

Total Posts: 31001

Origines of Lahore :

Lahore or Lohawar is named after it s founder LOH
one of 2 sons of RAMA (hero of Ramayana, indian mythology)
his 2nd son's name was KASH..

according to same tradition, KASH founded a town which is nowaday called.......
socho sochhooooo...

guesss yarrrrrr..

KASUR (or kusawar)
Posted 29 Oct 2004

Ashii says

ab kya keh diya me ne
Posted 29 Oct 2004

SupidGuy says
AOA..................
oho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

kya bataan hein bhei...............
bari hi andar ki gall dassi hei aap ne
Thumbs Up
Larki mein ne tumhain Passing marks diye
jaoo aish karoo
toon mennu mere Sheher de baray de vich Dasseyaa aye

take care
Chao
Posted 30 Oct 2004

BARI ITLA DITTI A BAI , any ways thanks for information.....but one thing u for got , MOLTAN to MULTAN
Posted 30 Oct 2004

Ashii says
MOLTAN ka bilkul exact nahi pata
but it s said that in 325-326BC Sikandar faught against MILLI or MALOI (ppl living at this place most probably)
in 741 some books talk abt a city MILLI ASTHAN (PURA)
n 11th centry we hear abt MULTANA and also MILLI THAN

in 700 Mhd bin Qasim ka hamla,, 300 yrs ki hukumat,, but i wotn tell ya details warna aap sab ka dil toot jae ga

that s all i know
Posted 30 Oct 2004

~CHANDNI~ says
good sall
Posted 30 Oct 2004

Thanks for information.
Posted 30 Oct 2004

Ashii says
1927 - jaranwala baag event, in amritsar (im sure u all know abt it,, agar nahi to just ask)

real name of jaranwala baag is JALIYON WALA BAAGH
and punjabi accent makes it jaranwala baag

Posted 30 Oct 2004

SALL said:

Origines of Lahore :

Lahore or Lohawar is named after it s founder LOH
one of 2 sons of RAMA (hero of Ramayana, indian mythology)
his 2nd son's name was KASH..

according to same tradition, KASH founded a town which is nowaday called.......
socho sochhooooo...

guesss yarrrrrr..

KASUR (or kusawar)

Kasur
Posted 30 Oct 2004

SupidGuy says
AOA..........Sall bata dein Reality bhi ......... i wana listen........pleejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
saray bachay Aaqil-o-Baligh hein.......

take care
Chao

SALL said:

but it s said that in 325-326BC Sikandar faught against MILLI or MALOI (ppl living at this place most probably)

in 700 Mhd bin Qasim ka hamla,, 300 yrs ki hukumat,, but i wotn tell ya details warna aap sab ka dil toot jae ga

that s all i know

Posted 30 Oct 2004

Ashii says
nahi jii,,
saare muslims aur spec pakis pakar k marein ge mujhe phir
Posted 30 Oct 2004

some corrections :-

the name of the two sons of shri ram are "LOVE" & "KUSH"(not kash)

we call jalian wala baag only and not jaran!!!

multan was named after the hindu king. i forgot the real name of his.

thx.
Posted 30 Oct 2004

Ashii says
thnx to del ur post ather

okk supid bata dete hein,,
at the age of 17 Mhd bin Qasim was sent to south asia (reasoning for this attack was to rescue some pilgrims taken captive by Hindu pirates)
he took over southern punjab up to multan,, the raiders killed all men preasts (and probaly also men inhabitants).. some says btw 6 to 16 thousand (umm thora jhoot lagta hai yar,, par khair)... women and children were captured
after raja Dahir's defeat, they took his daughters captive (sent to demascus)

in the interim though, the new caliph recalled Mhd bin Qasim using claim of raja Dahir's daughters that they were badly treated by Qasim (caliph was a liar offcourse coz these gals never claimed for such things)
Qasim was wrapped in a carpet and sent to syria,, some says he died in journey,, or may b in jail
at the age of 20 ONLY

wot do you say abt such end/death of "a muslim hero"
jab k marne wale bhi muslims hi the
hehehehee..
Posted 30 Oct 2004

Ashii says
oay shishuuu,, wher have ya beeennn, how r u

well that's all i knew abt multan,, and u may b rite for LOV, coz i had 2 prononciations, LOH and LOV

yar we write jaliyan wala,, but mostly ppl say jariyan ala,, and not easy to make the difference till u dont read real words
Posted 30 Oct 2004

Freddy says
thanks! multan lahore ore kasur wali baat meray leye information thi...

MBQ ka baray mein jaha tuk mein nein suna hai wo yehi tha kay kisi bachi nein apnay upaar honay walay zulm kay baray mein halefa ko likha ore uss nein MBQ ko hindustan bheeja ........ore un ki wafat jail mein hoyee jaha unheen aandhaa kaar kay daal deya geya tha.....apni ahri wakt mein woe sher be kehnay lagay thay.....Wallah-elim.

Juliyaan wala baag kay shahedoon kay baray mein be parha hai mein nein....i think sub ko he pata ho ga uss wakeyee ka..
Posted 30 Oct 2004

Ashii says
well,, south asia was a hindu state
agar kissi k saath zulm hua bhi to y someone wd write to a muslim caliph ????

aur MBQ ki wafaat jail mei hui ho ya jail k raste mei,,
unhein jail mei dala kyun gaya tha,, aur kisss ne
that s all i wanted to tell
khair,,,

Nawab Wajid Ali Shah, the last ruler of state of AWADH (capital Lucknow) was one of the most unfortunate ruler of subcontinet in 19th century,, he was a great poet too,,,
in 1856 British annexed awadh and the royal family was forced to exil.. at the moment of departure a caravan of 1000 ppl acompagned him,, and as for Wajid Ali Shah, nothing caused him more agony than being forcibly parted forever from his beloved Lucknow. It was at this tragic moment of being torn away from the city and people he loved that the following lines burst out from his sorrow-laden heart:

GUESSS WOT

"Babul mora naihar chchooto jaay-
Chaar kahaar mil, mori doliya uthaye
Mora apna begaana chchooto Jaay

(now plz dont tell me that u dont know this most known thumri, sang by nearly every good singer)
Posted 31 Oct 2004

Guest_005 says
hmmm
Posted 31 Oct 2004

Ashii says
one more such comment and i ll kill ya adii

a Brief story of Judaism
Abraham was the first to take on the world and proclaim the folly of idolatrythe,, his sons (Ismael and Isaac) carry on his work,, Isaac (IS'HAQ) inherits land of Canaan (now called Israeel)
according to bible/torah, God gave Isaac's son Jacob (YACOOB) the name ISRAEL, meaning "he who struggles with God" (that s y we shd think twice before saying wrong words abt israel)
God sent Jacob and his children to Egypt (we all know the story of YUSUF) after they eventually became enslaved, God sent Moses (MOOSA) to redeem the Israelites from slavery. After the Exod from Egypt, they were led to Mount Sinai, given the Torah, and eventually brought to the Land of Israel
................. T B C .................

baki baad mei.. if u want to ask a question abt judaisme ?
Posted 31 Oct 2004

~Fragi~ says
SALL said:

that s all i know

WRONG
Posted 31 Oct 2004

Ashii says
may b
rite info aap de do
Posted 31 Oct 2004

~Fragi~ says
mein kiyoon doon .. per ur info is 100 % wrong na
Posted 31 Oct 2004

i want info on NWFP
Posted 01 Nov 2004

Freddy says
khud he dhoond loo na aab ye be wohi dhoond kay dei.......
Posted 01 Nov 2004

Ashii says
frangi k bache
aata jata hai nahi kuch..
khamkha mei meri baat ko galt keh rahe ho

info on NWFP
okkk shishu,,,
but lemme finish with Judaisme first
Posted 01 Nov 2004

Ashii says
JUDAISM
........ (see prev page) ........
After the Exod from Egypt, they were led to Mount Sinai, given the Torah, and eventually brought to the Land of Israel. (we know well the story of exode and later)

during 300 yrs this nation (descendants of AARON or HAROON, MOSES's brother) lived in city of Shiloh, they officiated in the tabernacle (a portable house of worship). As time went on, the spiritual level of the nation declined to the point that God allowed the Philistines to capture the temple. the ppl of Israel then asked for a permanent King/Kingdom. God knew this was not the best way for jews, but under their pressure SAMUEL the prophet appointed first SAUL and then DAVID (DAWOOD) as their king. (MESSIAH was the name given to these kings).
David's son SOLOMON (SULEMAN/SALMAN) built first permanent temple in Jerusalem (probably the one said to b built by jinns, that s wot i heard)
After Solomon's death, the kingdom was split into 2,, Israel and Judah. Israel had a variety of kings, but after a few hundred years, because of the rampant idolatry God allowed Assyria to conquer Israel and exile its people. The kindgdom of Judah (capital Jerusalem) remained under rule of house of David for few yrs and later conquered by Babyloniens,,, who distroyed their temple (which had stood for 410 yrs), exiled ppl to Babylone and redeemed them after 70 yrs.
after 70 yrs jews were allowed to come back to their home land under leadership of Ezra, they rebuilt the temple, which after 420 yrs was distroyed by Romans.

This is the state in which it is to remain until a descendant of David (a MESSIH) arises to restore the glory of Israel. (the reason y Jesus is called Messih)

that s it for today
Posted 01 Nov 2004

~Fragi~ says
SALL said:

frangi k bache
aata jata hai nahi kuch..
khamkha mei meri baat ko galt keh rahe ho

info on NWFP
okkk shishu,,,
but lemme finish with Judaisme first

kisney bol diya k mujhe aata jata naahi hai .

mein eka bakamal insaan hoon na

mein koi sall thori hoon      .
Posted 03 Nov 2004

Ashii says
shaataaaappppp !!!
Posted 04 Nov 2004

Freddy says
AUSTRALIA

australia paar angrezoo kay kabzay ki dastaan bohot dilchasp ore ebraat amooz hai.........angrezo sei pehlay bei bohot sei mulkoo kay loog ess taraf ayee magar unhoon nein jharioon ore daldalon sey bhari ess zameen ko lift na karvayee..........1699 mein aik british seyah WILLIAM DAMPIER be ess elakay kay "Study visit" pay ayaa.....ore esay nakabelay rehaesh karar dei kay wapis chala geya.........1770 mein captain jamz cook nein ess elakay ka servay keya ore apni government sei safarish ki esay british colony banayaa jayee...

1788 mein captain philips ko 13 behri bheroo kay sath bhejaa geya .......england(GB) sei australia ka ye safar uss nei 8 monts mein complete keya....

en behri bheroo mein aslay kay sath sath 1300 "Criminals" be thay ore ye criminals woe thay jo kay lords kay zulmo sitam ka shikar thay....yani agar kisi nein aik bread be churayee thi tu uss kay elakay kay lord nein usay 15 saal ki saza suna dei...........ess tarha kay bachay ore aurteen be thi...jinheen chootay chootay jurmoon mein sazayen hoyeen thi...............

waha kay makami bashindoo nein jub en ajeeb ghareeb logon ko dekha tu pareshaan ho geye.........captain sahib nein un begunahoo paar goliaan chala dein .....jawab mein unhoon nein be apnay tutay phutay naizoon ore bhaloon sei un paar hamla kaar dea jis kay natejay mein 2 english maray gey...............ess gustahi ki saza unheen ye mili kay woe 3 lakh sei 60 hazaar reh geye.........

un kay 2 sardaroo ko pinjeray mein bund kaar kay england bheej deya geya .....takeyee waha kay loog enheen dekh kay apna dil behla sakeen...............jin mein sei aik gheraat mund tu rustay mein he jabahaaq ho geya ore dosra kisi fauji ki goli ka nishana baan geye........

vakfay vakfay sei 2 lakh qaidi england sei australia pheejay geye takay woe unheen angrezoo kay rehnay kay kabil bana sakeen...............1851 mein waha soonay ki kaan dareiyaaft ho geye ..........buss uss kay baad uss ki taraki ka safar shuru ho geya..................

Makami(angrezoo sei pehlay jo waha rehtay thay) loog aab shehroon mein railway stations kay nazdeek mehnat mazdoori kartay nazaar aatay hain.........ore Goray unheen dekh kay mun banatay hain..........jesay kabza ghoorn nein nahi unhoon nein keya hoa hai...............
Posted 11 Nov 2004

Ashii says

hum log bhi australians (white ppl) ko choron ki aulad kehte hein

btw natives k saath hamesha yehi hua hai
america mei hi dekh lo,, kaise fakhar se sab khud ko americans kehte hein aur real americans ko red indians
hehehheee...

waise dekha jae to bechare indians (INDIA) k saath bhi kuch acha nahi hua,, pehle greeks phir arabians and turkish

par khair,, thnxx for ur post
Posted 11 Nov 2004

Freddy says
it's okay

hum chootay chootay logoon pay ....aesi bari bari meharbaniyaan kartey he rehtay hain
Posted 11 Nov 2004

Ashii says

dil karta haiiiii k tumhare saath bhi wohi kiya jae
jo american n australians natives k saath kiya gaya

chottaaa panda khuddddddd
Posted 11 Nov 2004

Reply to Topic