Cheap Cassius Marsh Jersey

215 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
yudan18

Total Posts: 0

WASHINGTON — For a group making their first trip to the Eastern Conference Final Cheap Cassius Marsh Jersey , the Washington Capitals look right at home.
Even when they are on the road.
The Capitals come home to Capital One Arena for Game 3 on Tuesday night sporting a 2-0 lead over a Tampa Bay Lightning team that won the most games in
the NHL during the regular season.
“I can’t wait to go home and play the game,” Alex Ovechkin told the Washington Post after Game 2. “The fans are going to be all over the place and
we’ve waited for this moment for a long time. It’s going to be pretty cool and
pretty special.”
The Capitals improved to 7-1 on the road in these playoffs with Sunday’s 6-2 win and the Lightning now must win one of two in Washington to send the series
back to Tampa Bay.
Road teams that have taken a 2-0 series lead in the NHL conference finals have an 18-1 series record. The Capitals are 3-3 at home this postseason.
“We’re here for a reason. We believe in ourselves and in this group,” Tampa Bay’s Victor Hedman told the team’s website. “We’ve got to go out there and win
games on the road, and we’ve done that in the playoffs and we’ve got to do it
again.”
Washington has outscored the Lightning 10-4 despite playing without center Nicklas Backstrom (right hand injury). Lars Eller moved up to the second line
and scored a goal for the second straight game. He has four points in two
games.
“I like the playoffs,” Eller, who has 11 points (five goals, six assists) this postseason, told NHL.com. “I embrace when there’s more on the line and the
Posted 24 Aug 2018

Reply to Topic