Roquan Smith Jersey Bears

119 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
linhui95

Total Posts: 0

Former Browns wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi has divulged that he lost most of his left hand in an all-terrain vehicle crash last April.
Massaquoi http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-braden-smith-jersey , who starred at Georgia before he was drafted by Cleveland in the second round in
2009, revealed his prosthetic and details of his misfortune in a video posted
Monday on The Players Tribune.
Massaquoi was riding ATVs with friends when he said he took a turn too sharply and crashed. The 31-year-old said it felt as if an explosion had gone
off in his hand, and he was initially unaware of the severity of his injury.
"What I'm seeing and what my friends are seeing are completely different," he said http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-frank-ragnow-jersey , giving the first public description of his life-changing ordeal. "They're seeing
what actually happened. I'm seeing what I think happened. I'm thinking that I
just broke my hand. My friend, on the other hand, thinks my hand just went
through a meat grinder or something like that. Meanwhile you can see the panic
and the fear in everybody."
Massaquoi said he was flown by helicopter to a hospital, where doctors initially tried to save his hand. However Bills Tremaine Edmunds Jersey , after it didn't heal as hoped, four fingers were amputated. His thumb was spared.
He has battled denial and fear during his recovery.
"It gives you a perspective of how precious life is," he said. "How fast things can change. You go from joy-riding to getting in a helicopter to find out
that your hand's going to be amputated."
Massaquoi, who spent four years with the Browns and has been out of football since Trent Murphy Color Rush Jersey , credited his family and friends for helping him come to terms with the injury.
The Chiefs signed free-agent cornerback David Amerson on Friday to provide secondary depth.
The veteran cornerback has made 56 starts and appeared in 68 games over five seasons with the Washington Redskins and the Chiefs' AFC West rival, the Oakland
Raiders. He's made 249 tackles, picked off eight passes and returned two four
touchdowns.
The Chiefs spent much of last year searching for a cornerback to start opposite Marcus Peters, and ultimately signed Darrelle Revis late in the season.
Revis was released this past week.
The Chiefs are also due to get Kendall Fuller from the Redskins once their trade of Alex Smith to Washington becomes official next month. Kansas City also
gets a draft pick in the deal.
Posted 29 Aug 2018

Reply to Topic