Panthers DJ Moore Jersey

90 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
elaine95

Total Posts: 0

The Arizona Cardinals have added depth at defensive end by signing free agent Benson Mayowa to a one-year contract.
The five-year NFL veteran spent the past two seasons with the Dallas Cowboys Panthers DJ Moore Jersey , appearing in 28 games, eight as a starter. With the Cowboys, he had seven sacks, 38 tackles, 11 tackles for loss Dante Pettis Jersey 49ers , a forced fumble and a fumble recovery. He had a career-high six sacks in 2016.
Mayowa made the Seattle roster as an undrafted free agent out of Idaho in 2013. He played two games for the Seahawks as a rookie and 28 games for Oakland
over the following two seasons. He has nine sacks in 58 games.
Arizona already is strong at the starting defensive end position, with All-Pro Chandler Jones (the NFL sack leader with 17) and Marcus Golden, who is
coming off knee surgery.
Browns receiver Jarvis Landry sounds happy to be out of Miami, and to be catching passes from a quarterback other than Ryan Tannehill.
Landry, who previously said the Browns’ quarterback situation is a lot better than what he had with the Dolphins Adidas Joe Thornton Jersey , told NFL Network today that he hasn’t spoken with Tannehill since leaving Miami for Cleveland, and he didn’t sound too broken
up not to hear from him.
“I have not heard from Ryan Tannehill,” Landry said. “I’m not surprised. We didn’t really have a good relationship anyway, so I’m not surprised.”
Landry didn’t sound particularly interested in discussing Tannehill, and did sound optimistic about playing in a situation that he thinks is better.
“I wasn’t trying to look back in the rearview mirror Mike Foltynewicz Atlanta Braves Jersey ,” Landry said. “I’m focused on here and where we’re taking it here. I wasn’t trying to take a shot at him. I
understand how hard every guy in the NFL works, especially at the position,
especially at the quarterback position. But at the same time too, I give credit
where credit’s due.”
It’s not often that a player can join an 0-16 team and say with a straight face that he thinks he’s in a better place, but Landry quite clearly wasn’t
thrilled with the situation in Miami Joc Pederson Jersey , and is happy to be in Cleveland.
Adidas Mitchell Marner Jersey
Posted 10 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic