Eric Weddle Jersey

175 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
linhui95

Total Posts: 0

Warriors forward Andre Iguodala is listed as doubtful for Game 4 of the Western Conference finals Tuesday night against Houston because of
a sore left knee.
There was a chance Iguodala’s status could be upgraded later Monday Darian Thompson Jersey , the team said.
The 2015 NBA Finals MVP has been starting regularly this postseason, including the first three games of the West finals with the defending champion
Warriors leading the Rockets 2-1 in the best-of-seven series. The Warriors won
Sunday’s game 126-85, with the 41-point victory margin the largest in franchise
history in a postseason game.
Without Iguodala, the Warriors would lose one of their top defenders and playmakers. He banged his knee during the fourth quarter Sunday.
”I think it was like a knee-on-knee type of thing,” coach Steve Kerr said after the game. ”He said he would be all right. But when we’re right Tommylee Lewis Jersey , when we’re playing how we are supposed to play, Andre’s right in the middle of it. His defense and being smart, making good
decisions. Andre is one of the guys who seems to set the tone for that for us,
and I thought he did a great job of that tonight.”
Since 2014-15, Golden State is 14-4 in postseason games started by Iguodala. Kerr could go with much-improved big man Kevon Looney – he blocked two shots in
the first quarter alone Sunday – to keep a couple of key wing players available
off the bench in Nick Young and Shaun Livingston.
Also Monday Otis Sistrunk Jersey , Kerr said the team plans to speak to the league regarding Draymond Green’s double-technical with Trevor Ariza issued at the 6:49 mark of
the fourth quarter when Ariza shoved Green as they traded words.
”I thought it was unfair but we’ll take it up with the league,” Kerr said after Monday’s practice. ”He committed a hard foul but he held Ariza up and
didn’t allow him to get hurt, and then Ariza shoved him. It didn’t seem like a
double-technical to me, so we’ll take it up with the league and we’ll see what
happens.”
With Green involved and the stakes so high at this stage, it probably won’t be the last time this series turns testy Jason Taylor Jersey , either.
”Two guys are fiery and want to win. Two guys like Trevor and Draymond are just the ultimate competitors,” Kevin Durant said. ”Stuff happens out there.
They’ve both got enough money to pay for it.”

Running back Matt Jones‘ football future looked pretty bright halfway through the 2016 season.
Jones was a third-round pick in the 2015 draft and took over as Washington’s starter at the start of his second season. He ran for 460 yards and averaged 4.6
yards per carry through the first seven games of the year before a knee injury
knocked him out of the lineup.
That knee injury wound up changing Jones’ outlook dramatically. Rob Kelley stepped into the backfield and Jones never played for Washington again. He spent
last season with the Colts, but only ran the ball five times and signed with the
Eagles this offseason for what he knows may be his final chance to get back on
track in the NFL.
“It could be,” Jones said, via the Allentown Morning Call. “That don’t scare me at all. I got my eyes on the prize. I’m here and I’m ready to
work.”
Making something of that chance will require Jones to thrive in a crowded backfield. Jay Ajayi is the No. 1 back in Philly and the Eagles also have Corey
Clement Matt Breida Jersey , Darren Sproles, Wendell Smallwood and Donnell Pumphrey on hand. Clement and Sproles would seem to be in solid position, which doesn’t
leave much room on the roster for Jones unless he recaptures the promise of his
early days.
Womens Harrison Phillips Jersey

Posted 11 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic