Keenan Allen Jersey

210 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
yudan18

Total Posts: 0

Tyronn Lue returned to work humbled Keenan Allen Jersey , changed and with a new perspective.Cleveland’s coach has been rewired by a serious health scare.
Lue was back on the sidelines Thursday night and had his blood pressure tested as the Cavaliers rallied to win in his first game following a medical
absence that became necessary after he experienced “piercing” chest pains during
two games this season.
Now that he’s feeling better, Lue even joked about his heart after the Cavs overcame a 17-point deficit in the fourth quarter to stun the Washington Wizards
119-115.
”I told the guys after the game, `Good job of bailing me out.’ It was tough,” Lue said. ”First game back and not having a point guard and not knowing what
sets to call and what to run because you haven’t worked on it. Our rotations
were a little off tonight so, I mean, I was rusty.”
Earlier in the day, Lue, who guided the Cavs to an NBA title in 2016, described his ordeal in some detail for the first time. Lue said he had been
bothered by chest pains for more than a year, but when they worsened during a
March 17 game in Chicago, he realized it was time to step away and get help.
”It’s just the chest pains are very piercing, like, through the chest and around the rib area. So, it feels like you’re having a heart attack Derrick Nnadi Jersey ,” he said. ”The doctor said, `You might die, but it won’t be from your heart.’ So, that was a good thing to hear that my heart’s in good
shape. But it’s just like electricity shooting through your body, through your
chest area.”
After stubbornly thinking he could fight through symptoms, Lue changed his diet (“No Shirley Temples), is exercising more, hired a chef and is taking sleep
medication.
More important, he now realizes there are more important things than worrying about Cleveland’s rotation, defending the pick and roll or getting the Cavs back
to the NBA Finals.
While he was out for nine games, Lue received sound advice from a colleague and rival – Golden State coach Steve Kerr, who has been sidelined in the past
with debilitating back pain.
Lue said Kerr helped him understand the bigger picture by putting his health first.
”We get so wrapped up in the game of basketball I think we kind of forget about everything else,” Lue said. ”This was the first time in 20 years where I
really just had a chance to focus on me and get myself right and he reminded of
that. We get so wrapped up in the game that we forget about real life and it was
the best advice I got – so thank Steve for that.”
The Cavs travel to Philadelphia on Friday and Lue said coaching against the Wizards will be a good test to make sure he’s up for the rigors of travel and
added stress.
”We know the games will be late and it will be a little bit more difficult, but just with travel and being asleep on the road and I’ve got to take my
medication because sometimes I can be groggy in the first two or three hours
when I wake up Janoris Jenkins Jersey ,” Lue said. ”I just gotta get in a routine and seeing how that’s going to feel.”
The Cavs, who have been ravaged by injuries all season, hardly missed a beat without Lue, going 8-1 under the direction of assistant Larry Drew. Lue has
always trusted Drew, but he intends to lean on him even more as the Cavs head
into their last four regular-season games before gearing up for the
postseason.
”L.D. stepped up and did a great job,” Lue said. ”And other coaches stepped up and they’ve been doing a great job also. So, whatever I need them to do, they
all just said, `Don’t be afraid to ask.’ So, I’m very excited just for the
playoff push. I kind of wish I could skip these four games and go right to the
playoffs because that excites me.”
Cleveland’s players are thrilled to have Lue back. He recently returned in an advisory role, but stayed off the floor during games. Now that he’ll be back in
the huddle, the Cavs feel whole.
”He challenges us,” LeBron James said. ”He’s been with us. He’s our championship head coach so he knows everything about our team. He knows how to
get the best out of our players, even though we’ve got a lot of new guys. But
just his command Chris Carson Jersey , having him back out there. It’s going to be good for us.”
Following his health issues in Chicago last month, Lue said owner Dan Gilbert, general manager Koby Altman and others in Cleveland’s organization
persuaded him it was time to seek help.
Lue agreed, and then James comforted him with encouraging words.
”Having LeBron’s validation, just being like, `I got it. Take some time off. Get yourself ready for the playoffs. I’ll take care of the team. I’ll make sure
everything is good,”’ Lue said. ”And he’s playing at a high level, so he’s a man
of his word.”

RENTON, Wash. (AP) — The Seattle Seahawks have not yet decided whether safety Earl Thomas will be added to the active roster ahead of Sunday’s season opener
in Denver.
Coach Pete Carroll said a decision would come Saturday. Carroll wanted to see how Thomas came out of the final day of practice in his first week back with the
team following a contentious holdout.
“He had a good week. He was solid all week long,” Carroll said. “He was fired up and studying and working hard at it and he had a good week.”
Thomas held out from Seattle’s offseason program and training camp, only reporting to the team Wednesday. Thomas was seeking a contract extension or a
trade while looking to secure his long-term future.
He declined to speak with the media Friday, saying through a team spokesman that his Instagram post about his return stands as his statement. In the post,
Thomas wrote, “The disrespect has been noted and will not be forgotten.”
The Seahawks could also have a developing situation at cornerback after expected starter Dontae Johnson suffered a groin injury in practice and was
listed as questionable.
If Johnson can’t play Richard Sherman Jersey , Seattle may start rookie Tre Flowers, a converted safety.
“Really, he’s done everything right. He’s given himself a great chance,” Carroll said of Flowers. “It’s a great accomplishment just for him to be here
right now at this time, playing for us throughout the preseason. I’m fired up
for him. He’s ready. It’s not like the first guy we’ve ever started in case he
has to start this game. We’ve started some young guys before.”
Seattle also ruled out right guard D.J. Fluker with a hamstring injury. Veteran J.R. Sweezy will get the start.
Carroll did provide a bit of good news for his defense by saying defensive end Dion Jordan would play, although the number of plays may be limited. Jordan
missed all of training camp with a lower leg injury and was activated from the
physically unable to perform list last weekend when Seattle reached the 53-man
roster limit.
Jordan could be a major boost for Seattle’s pass rush, one of the major concerns going into the season. In limited action last season, Jordan had four
sacks in the final five games after not playing since the 2014 regular season
due to suspensions and injuries.
“Everybody’s really fired up for him. He’s done a marvelous job,” Carroll said. “He’s had a lot of setbacks that he’s had to deal with, and he’s come
through and he’s ready to play football.”
Womens Mike Hughes Jersey

Posted 18 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic