Adam Shaheen Jersey

222 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
linhui95

Total Posts: 0

While Andy Dalton was throwing deep passes to A.J. Green and the rest of the Bengals receivers on Friday http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com/johnthan-banks-jersey , Tyler Eifert was on a side field running sprints in shorts and a cut-off shirt.
He ran one sprint, then another. Next were some agility drills. The tight end did everything except catch one of Dalton’s spirals.
The Bengals’ most oft-injured player hopes that part comes soon.
The Bengals have gambled that Eifert can stay healthy for a full season and get the NFL’s worst offense moving again. He played only two games last season
before hurting his back again, prompting another medical procedure. Eifert was a
free agent after the season, and the Bengals decided to keep him with an
incentive-laden, one-year deal .
Cincinnati’s offense finished last in the league in yards. A healthy Eifert could help change that.
”I can’t predict the future on that one, but I can testify to the fact that he made a difference when he was up and running for us http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/tony-romo-jersey ,” director of player personnel Duke Tobin said. ”We know what he can do if he can
get back to that level.”
Eifert is one of Dalton’s favorite targets. He caught 13 touchdown passes in 2015, the most by a tight end in Bengals history. That was the last time the
Bengals made the playoffs. A concussion, a dislocated elbow, a torn ankle
ligament and two back injuries have limited him to 24 games over the last four
years.
Although the Bengals have encouraging reports on Eifert’s back, they’ve decided to go slow with him at the start of camp. He hasn’t been cleared to
practice even though he feels he’s ready, forcing him to work out on a side
field the first two days.
”When I came back Harrison Phillips Jersey , I thought I’d go right into practice,” Eifert said. ”Everyone knows all the surgeries I’ve had. We’re just being smart about
it.”
The Bengals are trying to keep him healthy and get him in shape for the opener at Indianapolis on Sept. 9. He said there’s been no discussion about how
much he might play in the preseason.
”I definitely need to get back out there, get some plays full-speed,” Eifert said. ”It’s been a while.”
Eifert hurt his back during the second game last season, a 13-9 loss to Houston. Backups Tyler Kroft and C.J. Uzomah combined for 52 catches and eight
touchdowns during the season.
Eifert’s greatest asset is his ability to make catches in tight coverage, the main reason he became Dalton’s favorite target near the goal line. The tight end
has made one change in the offseason Sean Taylor Jersey , dropping at least 10 pounds for quickness.
”I feel a lot better,” he said. ”Everyone is always saying you’re got to block and hang in there in the trenches, you’ve got to put on weight, but that’s
(wrong).”
ON THE SIDE: Linebacker Vontaze Burfict also worked out on the side Friday for the second straight day. He hasn’t been cleared to practice. Burfict is
suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL’s policy
on performance-enhancing substances.
ROSS AGAIN: Second-year receiver John Ross made his second impressive catch of camp on a long throw, drawing applause from the crowd of 1,050. Ross missed
most of his rookie season with shoulder injuries.
OUCH: Tony McRae fell while trying to break up a pass http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/rob-kelley-jersey , and receiver Cody Core landed on the back of the cornerback’s right leg. McRae
limped to a cart and was taken off for an exam.

A body has been found at a New Jersey home where New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins lives.
The Bergen County prosecutor's office says it is investigating a death at the house in Fair Lawn, about 10 miles (16 kilometers) north of MetLife Stadium.
Property records show Jenkins has lived at the house the last two years.
Authorities have identified the dead man as 25-year-old Roosevelt Rene, a family friend of Jenkins. The prosecutor's office didn't say where Jenkins was
when the death occurred.
A spokesman for the Giants says the team is monitoring the situation but didn't comment further.
Jenkins played at Florida from 2008-10 before finishing his college career at North Alabama. He was drafted in the second round by the St. Louis Rams in 2012.
He played four seasons with the Rams and the last two seasons with the
Giants.
Authentic Womens Rashaan Gaulden Jersey
Posted 25 Sep 2018

Reply to Topic