Authentic Jordan Eberle Jersey

177 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
linhui95

Total Posts: 0

Kansas City Chiefs right guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif left practice Sunday to be evaluated for a concussion Nate Schmidt Jersey , while defensive tackle Xavier Williams and running back Damien Williams also left early.
The Chiefs said Xavier Williams had a stinger and Damien Williams hurt his shoulder.
Eric Berry did not participate in practice after skipping the Chiefs' preseason opener against Houston on Thursday night. Their star safety is dealing
with a sore heel.
Duvernay-Tardif made headlines this summer when he graduated from medical school in Canada. He was replaced by Andrew Wylie after being evaluated in the
Chiefs' medical tent.
Eric Murray and Armani Watts were the starters at safety Sunday, while third-round draft pick Derrick Nnadi replaced Xavier Williams in the middle of
the defensive line.
The Cardinals brought in Brice Butler, Christian Kirk and Greg Little this offseason as they look for a No. 2 receiver to go with Larry Fitzgerald.
Those new faces join holdovers Chad Williams and J.J. Nelson in the mix for the job and Nelson is hoping that the shuffling of the group gives him a chance
to show off more facets to his game. Nelson has been known as a deep threat
since joining Arizona as a 2015 fifth-round pick Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey , but he’d like to change that perception in 2018.
“Coming in and being labeled a deep-ball guy,” Nelson said, via the team’s website Golden Tate Jersey White , “I’ve been trying to put the total package together and I feel like with this offense, it can help me with that for
sure.”
Nelson has never caught more than 34 passes of played half the offensive snaps in any of his three seasons, but the presence of a new coaching staff and
the absence of a sure thing behind Fitzgerald offers a real opportunity to
change those things. That opportunity is a new one for the other receivers as
well Womens Evander Kane Jersey , which should make the receiver competition one of the most closely watched parts of Cardinals camp this
summer.
http://www.officialusafootballs.com/washington-redskins
Posted 07 Oct 2018

Reply to Topic