FIFA 19 Review

97 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
venynx2

Total Posts: 0

FIFA 19 Review
fifa 19 moedas is a marvel in some ways and a disappointment in others. Yearly releases are prone to stumblings, even if the quality does pretty consistently improve. Unfortunately, this has been a year of very impressive sports releases and sports enthusiasts, excluding hardcore soccer fans, might be better off looking elsewhere.
In FIFA 19, there are clear improvements to the way the game controls. Player movement looks deliberate and there is no longer the gliding feel that was present in the games before the switch to the Frostbite engine. The controls themselves also give players options, so if the fresh, new controls don't click for a player, they can use something simpler. There's a classic control scheme, which functions exactly the way you'd expect, where there is a two button option where the ball handling options are essentially limited to pass and shoot. The one button control scheme which simply has an "action" button. This last one seems strange to me, but its presence is certainly welcome.
When the ball is in your possession, you pass by aiming the left stick. A line showing the ball's path appears. That can be amazing for lobs and through passes, since having a clear idea of the ball's direction and destination allows for strategic planning. The way shooting functions also feels good. Holding down the shoot button determines the balls height, whereas holding the left stick controls ball placement. It's a refreshing feeling because, for the longest time, there was a sense of randomness about competing with the goalie.
The system isn't without flaws. Pairing aiming and movement on the same analog stick can lead to frustration as you try to manage your player and the ball. It's going to take practice, and you might experience a degree of input error in the early stages of FIFA 19. I'm not sure how the problem could be remedied though, because the right stick is used for executing a myriad of tricks and that footwork is a boon in a lot of situations. It's also not a great stick to use when you are pressing face buttons, so I can't fault the developers too much. The team put something great in the game and did what they could within the limitations of the controller.www.fifacoincomprar.com.br
Posted 08 Oct 2018

Reply to Topic