Processing and production plant in copper-gold

701 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
posuiji

Total Posts: 0

Zenith is a mining machinery manufacturer that integrates research, development, production and sale as a whole. The main products are crusher, dressing equipment, sand manufacturing equipment and grinding equipment, which are widely used for metallurgy, mine, chemical industry, building materials, coal, refractory material and ceramic, etc. Among these products, the sets of coal processing plant, such as the ball grinder, the magnetic separating and flotation equipment, classifing machine and drying machinery, are applicable to process the copper gold that are difficult to process. According to the users' special demands, our machinery provides the project design, process design and purchase program design.
When the content of the soluble copper in the ore stone is low, the cyanide consumption can be increased if the economic situation can afford to. The operation should be done in the low temperature and the low cyanogens quality score because the dissolution rate of copper will notably increase with temperature and the mass fraction of cyanide increasing. In production, in order to control the dissolution rate of stone crusher plant, subsection dosing and sub-slot dosing are adopted to keep a suitable mass fraction of cyanide in every slot. The gold recovery should be guaranteed and at the same time, the cyanide consumption should be reduced as low as possible. When the copper content in the ore is higher(such as more than 0.3%) and the cyanide consumption is so high that the economic cost is not worthwhile, the floatation can be adopted at the present. some qualified copper concentrates are selected and then tailings are cyaniding to get the gold.
In order to make full use of mineral resource, different leaching methods can be used together when comprehensive recovery is necessary. For example, the dilute sulphuric acid is used for copper leaching firstly and iron replacement method is used to get the copper sponge from the copper sulfate solution. The copper leaching residue whose copper content is reduced will be cyaniding and the gold will be collected. This method also can be used for processing the fine power that contains copper and gold. According to the user's special demands, Hongxing Machinery provides the project design, process design and purchase program design.
Posted 31 Oct 2018

Meela says
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Click Here
Webself.net

Posted 21 Jan 2019

sapna1990 says
Security services in Los Angeles : Weprovide security solutions that allow your organisation to operate efficiently,
effectively & safely.
Security services in California :warnersafeguard provides security services for home, business and government.
With many years experience providing security services California,
warnersafeguard has employed only the finest and qualified staff.
Contact Us:
WARNER SAFE GUARD inc.
Warner Safe Guard, Inc.provides security officer services in the state of California. We are a
security service company that provides excellent and professional service.
Please feel free to give us a call or fill out the form below.
o Phone: 1-855-889-1518
o Fax: 1-818-626-9344
o Email:[email protected]
Address : 6601 CenterDrive West, Suite-500, #700 Los Angeles, CA 90045

Posted 09 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic