two things the Jaguars could be miffed about. Las

359 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
zhengpeng8899

Total Posts: 0

Jets say Jaguars' two-point try was 'really disrespectful' "I think it's Ryan Shazier Jersey Cheap really disrespectful," Jets defensive end Leonard Williams said. "But at the same time, I think it's up to us to gain that respect from other teams and if teams are disrespecting us, it must say something about us. ... That's how I took it. I took it really personal and I didn't like it at all."The Jets and Jaguars don't have a storied history. But there two things the Jaguars could be miffed about. Last year, the Jets beat the Jags in overtime at MetLife Stadium. And nearly four years ago, the Jets chose Bowles over Marrone. But Marrone had a much simpler decision for seemingly rubbing the loss in the https://www.antoniobrownfanjersey.com/cheap-troy-polamalu-jersey-sale-1_123 Jets' faces. "On the chart, Antonio Brown White Elite Jersey it said go for two," Marrone said. "I'm one of those guys, I never try to take anything for granted in an NFL game, try to keep going ... working the mechanics and doing it, so we just went for two."More: 32 things we learned from Week 4 of the 2018 NFL season[b]More: NFL Week 4 winners, losers: Philadelphia Eagles off to slow start in title defenseMarrone insisted he wasn't trying to send a message to the Jets or anyone else. "We're not good enough to send a message right now," Marrone said.That seems a little hard to believe, but outside of Williams, most Jets in the locker room weren't worried about it -- including Bowles. “I don’t tell another guy how to coach his team," Bowles said. "If they run it, we have to defend it.”Both wide receiver [b]Nike Antonio Brown Jersey On Sale Quincy Enunwa and safety Jamal Adams said they didn't have a problem with it."You know what? Step on their throats," Enunwa said. "That's what I'd want us to do. ... It's football." Linebacker Darron Lee said he didn't have any thoughts on the matter at all. And linebacker Avery Williamson didn't criticize the Jaguars for doing it. "I mean, shoot, they wanted to put the icing on the cake," Williamson said. "And I’m glad Troy Polamalu White Elite Jersey they didn’t get it. But they wanted to make a statement and that’s their call. We’ve got to stop it."But others were clearly irked by the decision, even if they wouldn't outwardly criticize Marrone. "I mean, that’s what they felt that they wanted to do," linebacker Jordan Jenkins said. "Whether it was a statement or not, we’ll never know, but we won’t forget."Email: [email protected]  Joe Greene Jersey Cobi Hamilton Jersey Terry Bradshaw Jersey Justin Hunter Jersey Daniel McCullers Jersey Marcus Tucker Jersey Donnie Shell Jersey Cody Wallace Jersey Brandon Brown-Dukes Jersey Jack Ham Jersey Brian Allen Jersey Rocky Bleier Jersey Coty Sensabaugh Jersey Stephon Tuitt Jersey Cameron Sutton Jersey[/b][/b]
Posted 31 Oct 2018

Reply to Topic