A Suggestion if I may..

4160 views 39 replies
Reply to Topic
2HOT4U

Total Posts: 4298

seeing how there is practically a forum at this place for everything... i think that there should be a forum here for fashion, clothing, style blah blah blah...a forum bout stuff that falls along that line....

then again.. just a suggestion.
Posted 29 Nov 2004

Rain Man says
n wat name would u suggest for it
Posted 29 Nov 2004

I got a name---> Style
Posted 29 Nov 2004

sharara says
and wud u be intrested in maintaining it?
Posted 29 Nov 2004

2HOT4U says
yea 'STYLE' sounds suitable..
about maintaining it, if that would require me being a mod.. no thanks
Posted 30 Nov 2004

jag says
cool idea sounds great.. perhaps everyone should get to know more about fashion happening around in pakistan!

2HOTU, it's not only mods who maintain.. why we asked you that if that is your hobby or main interest you'll be on the key players on the forum and we can consider it more towards opening it sooner.

But if you are like me just willing to know more without much knowledge, then it's fine no big deal :)

Peace
Posted 30 Nov 2004

jag says
btw anyone seen da new channel "Style Duniya" is it any better.. as when I was there was some error on the screen maybe test transmission!
Posted 30 Nov 2004

2HOT4U says
administrator said:

cool idea sounds great.. perhaps everyone should get to know more about fashion happening around in pakistan!

2HOTU, it's not only mods who maintain.. why we asked you that if that is your hobby or main interest you'll be on the key players on the forum and we can consider it more towards opening it sooner.

But if you are like me just willing to know more without much knowledge, then it's fine no big deal :)

Peace

oh yea mr admin person ji!
definitely!
why else would i have asked you guys to make a forum like that if i wasn't going to participate in it?
Posted 30 Nov 2004

BadShaH1 says
IM against it, it will mainly be a girly forum!
Posted 30 Nov 2004

sharara says
so? girl hona haram hai?
and maryam.. all we wanna know is.. wudnt u like to manage it?
Posted 30 Nov 2004

2HOT4U says
BadShaH1 said:

and? your point is...?

you guys have that sports forum, now it wouldn't be fair if i said you guys should get rid of it.. now would it?

besides, it wouldn't be a girly forum. aren't guys just an important part of fashion as girls?

SHARY:
no i wouldn't want to maintain it and you know exactly why.
i'd much rather just post.
Posted 01 Dec 2004

jag says
well personally would mind another forum, so i'll discuss with other admins and get their feedback :)
Posted 01 Dec 2004

style duniya
hmm daikhti hoon
Posted 01 Dec 2004

BadShaH1 said:

fashion sirf girls karti hain??????modling sirf girls karti hain????
Posted 01 Dec 2004

comeon it isn't a bad idea
Posted 01 Dec 2004

BiKeR says
i disagree
Posted 02 Dec 2004

BadShaH1 says
shahrukh khan said:

BadShaH1 said:

fashion sirf girls karti hain??????modling sirf girls karti hain????

mainly mainly<<
ziada ter! is wat i said
Posted 02 Dec 2004

BadShaH1 says
sharara said:

so? girl hona haram hai?
and maryam.. all we wanna know is.. wudnt u like to manage it?

haram !??
take a chill pill
n grow up!
Posted 02 Dec 2004

shary girl hona haram hai usne tu forum ke bare main bola tha
Posted 02 Dec 2004

jag says
well ok, now every one take some chill pill till we decide what we are gonna do with the new forum idea!
Posted 03 Dec 2004

BiKeR says
i still vote against
Posted 06 Dec 2004

jag says
your vote has been counted :) don't worry. it will be considered too.
Posted 07 Dec 2004

he is always against... specially-->
Posted 07 Dec 2004

BiKeR says
shahrukh khan said:

he is always against... specially-->

if u don't agree with me,go ahead and open up a fashion section and see just how popular it gets
Posted 08 Dec 2004

jag says
hahaha, well may be biker is judging the book by it's covers.. anyhow from my experience all i know is..

whatever I add to janubaba.com it's a solid hit! :) not much sure about forums.. but since i've added forums to janubaba.com it's getting more famous... kher, no harm in trying anyways.
Posted 08 Dec 2004

BiKeR says
yes give it a try

endless stories and drunken hide out r 2 examples of failed sections
Posted 08 Dec 2004

jag says
:: Impressive ::

It's not winning that matters, it's winning in style that matters...

Same applies to the endless stories and drunken hide, it does'nt matter it works or not! it's just ideas that count!
Posted 08 Dec 2004

BiKeR says
administrator said:

:: Impressive ::

It's not winning that matters, it's winning in style that matters...

Same applies to the endless stories and drunken hide, it does'nt matter it works or not! it's just ideas that count!

winning does not matters,but winning in style does matters,similarly,an idea does not counts,an indea that actually works counts      if u want just ideas,i can give u lots,u can open up one section for all

auto
computer talk
jokes corner
and so on
Posted 09 Dec 2004

jag says
yeh no problem, we don't mind opening having ideas :) you can give as many ideas as you want. We will see if we can implment them.. as some ones gotta have active interest in em & should'nt conflict with the main website contents.
Posted 09 Dec 2004

BiKeR says
Posted 09 Dec 2004

Moto_Cycle_Sawar said:

winning does not matters,but winning in style does matters,similarly,an idea does not counts,an indea that actually works counts      if u want just ideas,i can give u lots,u can open up one section for all

well you can Posts yours thousands of ideas and I'm giving you the assurance that each of urs post will be count and consider... so ... you are welcome to suggest and or ... we are here to satisfy yours all queries ...

and we too blv in winning but with our own IshTyle
Posted 10 Dec 2004

Reply to Topic