traditional home store or a commercial store

699 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
xuanjin

Total Posts: 0

He said that the impact of the Internet on traditional stores will also lead to more merchants leaving. On Taobao, the sales of Lin's wood industry will make all furniture manufacturers jealous, and then there will be more brands to follow the path of e-commerce.The existence of the Internet has subverted people's shopping philosophy. Therefore, the great function of the offline store is to serve the online display. The rich customer base in the shopping center is more compatible with this sales model.
He believes that regardless of whether it is a traditional home store or a commercial store, each merchant can only have a stronger vitality if it is developed through multiple channels. The entry of a home brand into a shopping mall is not an escape from the store.
Related links:
veranda tropics decking brazilian walnut

deck plastic flooring

how much would a composite deck 12feet by 12 feet cost

Posted 21 Nov 2018

jadobre says
Thank you for updating! I'm glad to find this post instagram
Posted 23 Nov 2018

Meela says
Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Click Here?
Wiki-lerma.obspm.fr

Posted 23 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic