Accountability court approves seven-day transit remand of Shehbaz

1209 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
ZAHRA1234

Total Posts: 0

An accountability court in Lahore on Thursday approved the National Accountability Bureau’s (NAB) request for a seven-day transit remand of PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif, enabling the leader of the opposition to attend Friday’s parliament session.
PML N
Shehbaz is in custody of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) for his alleged involvement in the Ashiana Housing Scheme scam.
Presented in court under heavy security, the accountability judge passed the order extending the transit remand for the former chief minister after his production orders were issued by National Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser.
The speaker on Tuesday summoned the National Assembly session on November 23 on the requisition of PML-N members.
Shehbaz claimed in court that he was being treated inhumanely and his fundamental rights were being violated. “Cases are not being investigated through merit, if there is Re1 worth corruption in the Aashiana case, then I am ready for punishment,” the PML-N president stated
The leader of the opposition leader also claimed the he was not being given access to medical treatment nor was he allowed to meet his family. He added that meeting his family was his fundamental right.
“My daughter-in-law is not well, even she is not allowed to meet me, I don’t even have access to a TV or a newspaper in NAB custody.”
NAB responded by saying that the authority has not barred Shehbaz from meeting his family, however, none of his family members come to visit him. The court instructed NAB to ensure Shehbaz is allowed to meet his family at least once a week.
Following the issuance of the transit remand, Shehbaz will be shifted to Islamabad and attend the parliamentary session starting from tomorrow.
Posted 22 Nov 2018

Iliked says
This is a complicated story, I hope both sides would be satisfied with its outcome. it’s a pity that it described here so shortly. If you want to have the full view on the situation, navigate to this web-site and enjoy! I love to read their essays and assignments:)
Posted 22 Nov 2018

otisons says
Start a Career by Learning to Do it for FreeNot only can volunteering provide valuable work experience in a previously untapped field or industry, but it can also give job seekers a feeling of pride and accomplishment. Taking on a new challenge, especially in a non-profit or philanthropic organization, provides job seekers with the chance to learn without risk. ?Read more at WritemypaperBRO https://writemypaperbro.com/custom-writing/?
Yes, it is important to be reliable and provide quality services; however, volunteering offers job seekers a chance to try on a new career first before making a career commitment.
Posted 23 Sep 2021

Posted 27 Sep 2021

Reply to Topic