U are what u wear...

2039 views 63 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

From a RESPECTBLE girl's point of view

No normal get up, just a simple shalwar kameez, thats all it was, i ended up offending 4 aunties, quite frankly they deserve it.

as i said i was going to meet my bestfriend and needed something to wear, my usall etire is a pair of jeans brown boots and a top usally designer, i don't buy for the sake of a label or because it is in Fashion.....I buy something because i like it. As a result many Asian women where i live snigger and make krass remarks about me, but i know for a fact it's to do with the fact that i could not care less about what they think only what my family and how ALLAH will judge me in the here after....

so where was i ah yes. A shalwar kemeez, besides the fact women here can't sew to save their lives and the fact they r uneducated lahories/karachi ppl with nothing better to do then gossip about other ppl. i sat their not only to be mesured up by a auntie ji and suffer her krass remarks but also i was asked something witch i tottaly dissagree with, and i fliped i shouted and stormed out the house, so ever since then i have been dubed as being "A RUDE GIRL WITCH NO DECENT MAN WILL MARRY.."

i am rasing the topic of why r women in shalwar kameez seen as more respectble then a girl in jeans and a top?

if anyone agrees with this uneducated hypothsis i swear i will
Posted 05 Dec 2004

Posted 19 Oct 2018

Posted 07 Nov 2018

Posted 19 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic