Completion of Orange Line Metro Train Underground Stations

7888 views 89 replies
Reply to Topic
ZAHRA1234

Total Posts: 0

The Orange Line Metro train is going to start as the contractor has confirmed that the underground stations of the orange line metro train have been completed. The detail shows that the orange line metro train is the joint venture of China Railway corporation and China North Industries Corporation and they have completed the task of the underground stations, electrical, mechanical work of this big project as well as the supply of trains and laying of the tracks are also going to be completed.
[img width=520,height=272]http://pakistan.jobz.pk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Metro-orange-line-Train-520x272.jpg[/img]Metro orange line Train
The chief engineer of this project said that the train project will prove to be a wonderful project and a big asset and it will help the residents of Lahore to travel across the city with luxury and facility. The passengers, who travel across the city daily, they will get the benefit of this project and they will use it daily to reach to their destinations in time. Completion of Orange Line Metro Train Underground Stations is the happy news for the local people of Lahore.
It is reported that the capacity of the passengers in Orange line metro train is about 1,000 people and this train will run on the electricity. With this train, daily about 250,000 people can travel from one part of the city to the other. By the end of 2025, the capacity in the metro train will reach to 500,000 per day. The route is divided into two parts, in which the elevated part has the distance of 25.4 kilometers and the underground part has the distance of 1.7 kilometers. Lahore orange line train will pass through the stops like:
  • Ali Town
  • [/*]
  • Thokar Niaz Baig – Canal View
  • [/*]
  • Canal View – Hanjarwal
  • [/*]
  • Hanjarwal – Wahdat Road
  • [/*]
  • Wahdat Road – Awan Town
  • [/*]
  • Awan Town – Sabzazar
  • [/*]
  • Sabzazar – Shahnoor
  • [/*]
  • Shahnoor – Salahuddin Road
  • [/*]
  • Salahuddin Road – Bund Road
  • [/*]
  • Bund Road – Samanabad
  • [/*]
  • Samanabad – Gulshan-e-Ravi
  • [/*]
  • Gulshan-e-Ravi – Chauburji
  • [/*]
  • Chauburji – Lake Road
  • [/*]
  • Lake Road – GPO
  • [/*]
  • GPO – Lakshmi
  • [/*]
  • Lakshmi – Railway Station
  • [/*]
  • Railway Station – Sultanpura
  • [/*]
  • Sultanpura
  • [/*]
  • UET
  • [/*]
  • Baghbanpura
  • [/*]
  • Shalimar Garden
  • [/*]
  • Pakistan Mint
  • [/*]
  • Mahmood Booti
  • [/*]
  • Islam Park
  • [/*]
  • Salamat Pura
  • [/*]
  • Dera Gujran
  • [/*]
Posted 27 Nov 2018

sivart says
Great post! Really interesting. Check us out if you need someone to take your ??junk away?. 
Posted 10 Jan 2020

faye83 says
That's really a good news,even it is a milestone in our country,a lot of people can use the new station and feel more convenient than before. www.renorolloffdumpster.com
Posted 18 Jan 2020

Posted 30 Jan 2020

ianpundt says
Well to be honest I'm pleased to know that Orange Line Metro Train Underground Stations, that will ease the way of tranportation for most people.

Window Cleaning Rapid City

Posted 02 Feb 2020

Çelikermakina Firmamiz Hakkinda
Kaldirma ve Tasima Ekipmanlari sektöründe hizmet vermek üzere kurulan firmamiz, kurucularin meslek ve bilgi alanlari nedeniyle agirlikli olarak Kaldirma ve Tasima Ekipmanlari, Çelik Halat, vinç ve Deniz sektöründe siz degerli müsterilerimizin ihtiyaçlarini karsilamak amaciyla Tuzla ve Imes sanayi bölgelerinde kurulmustur. istif makinesi

KURULUS AMACIMIZ
Ülke çapinda kaldirma ve Tasima Ekipmanlari,Çelik Halat, Zincir ve Deniz sektöründe öncü olmak ve liderligi hergün daha da büyüyen bir organizasyonla sürdürmek, Siz müsterilerimizin ihtiyaçlarini, genis ürün yelpazesine sahip stoklarimizla karsilamak , Fiyat uygunlugu ve dürüst çalismayi kendisine ilke edinmis olan firmamiz, bölge bayisi oldugumuz, dünya çapindakendini kanitlamis markalarin sanayinin önde gelen firmalari tarafindan tercih edilen üstün nitelikli, kaliteli ve sertifikali ürünlerini tecrübeli personelimiz ile tarafiniza en hizli sekilde ulastirilmasinda tüm enerjimiz ile çalismaktir. elektrikli vinç

KALITE POLITIKAMIZ
Kaldirma ve Tasima Ekipmanlari,Çelik Halat, Zincir ve Deniz sektöründe müsterilerimizle uluslararasi kabul görmüs standartlarda en iyi hizmeti sunarak lider firma olmak, tüm çalisan- larimizla sürekli kalite kavramini çevreci bir anlayis içinde tatbik etmek sirketimizin politikasidir. Zincirli caraskal

Posted 12 Feb 2020

Çelikermakina Firmamiz Hakkinda
Kaldirma ve Tasima Ekipmanlari sektöründe hizmet vermek üzere kurulan firmamiz, kurucularin meslek ve bilgi alanlari nedeniyle agirlikli olarak Kaldirma ve Tasima Ekipmanlari, Çelik Halat, vinç ve Deniz sektöründe siz degerli müsterilerimizin ihtiyaçlarini karsilamak amaciyla Tuzla ve Imes sanayi bölgelerinde kurulmustur. elektrikli caraskal

KURULUS AMACIMIZ
Ülke çapinda kaldirma ve Tasima Ekipmanlari,Çelik Halat, Zincir ve Deniz sektöründe öncü olmak ve liderligi hergün daha da büyüyen bir organizasyonla sürdürmek, Siz müsterilerimizin ihtiyaçlarini, genis ürün yelpazesine sahip stoklarimizla karsilamak , Fiyat uygunlugu ve dürüst çalismayi kendisine ilke edinmis olan firmamiz, bölge bayisi oldugumuz, dünya çapindakendini kanitlamis markalarin sanayinin önde gelen firmalari tarafindan tercih edilen üstün nitelikli, kaliteli ve sertifikali ürünlerini tecrübeli personelimiz ile tarafiniza en hizli sekilde ulastirilmasinda tüm enerjimiz ile çalismaktir. monoray vinç

KALITE POLITIKAMIZ
Kaldirma ve Tasima Ekipmanlari,Çelik Halat, Zincir ve Deniz sektöründe müsterilerimizle uluslararasi kabul görmüs standartlarda en iyi hizmeti sunarak lider firma olmak, tüm çalisan- larimizla sürekli kalite kavramini çevreci bir anlayis içinde tatbik etmek sirketimizin politikasidir. manuel transpalet

Posted 12 Feb 2020

peterh287 says
I do several home renovation projects on the side. These are very helpful especially with my line of work, I do commercial fencing in Wollonggong.
Posted 25 Feb 2020

ianpundt says
Absolutely, its not all the time you get to experience one like this. Amazing! Landscaping Services San Bernardino
Posted 27 Feb 2020

Well to be honest I'm pleased to know that Orange Line Metro Train Underground Stations, that will ease the way of tranportation for most people. qldwashers.com.au
Posted 28 Feb 2020

That's really a good news,even it is a milestone in our country,a lot of people can use the new station and feel more convenient than before. does your child needs a tutor
Posted 29 Feb 2020

??[color=#000000]'][/url]
Posted 21 Mar 2020

Reading about transportation and logistics all around the world excites me. I operate a Midland Texas Service Business in the oilfield, but I also learn more about what other people are doing around the world. Whether its hauling people on a train, or hauling cargo in the back a truck, I love to read about them. [code]?[/code]?

'https://www.hotshotmidlandtx.com/uploads/1/2/4/3/124344988/published/logo-hot-shot-midland-tx.png?1576600529'[/img]

Posted 21 Mar 2020

Posted 21 Mar 2020

jldejno says
Thanks for sharing! Check out our site here - www.fencekenosha.com
Posted 23 Mar 2020

viclawn says
Knowing transportation is getting better is always good news!

Landscaping services Corpus Christi

Posted 17 May 2020

So glad that part of it is over! It will be nice though to have that kind of capacity on the metro!

Thanks,
Brandon of Birmingham Gutter Guys?
"Best Gutter Cleaning in Birmingham Alabama!"

Posted 02 Jun 2020

babajam719 says
This looks like great news! I'm sure all the paving companies vaughan will be glad now that they get to ride the subway to work!
Posted 12 Jun 2020

malkova says
I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here.
jiofi.local.html
Posted 22 Jul 2020

check this out. deck ideas
Posted 21 Aug 2020

mkbet188 says
Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful
judi bola
situs online judi terbaik?
situs judi bandarq?
daftar bandarqq?
judi bola online?
bandarq 
daftar sbobetonline?
situs slot terbaru

Posted 24 Aug 2020

Posted 16 Sep 2020

vicdumpy says
This will ease up so much traffic. It will be easier to deliver roll off dumpsters.
Posted 17 Sep 2020

BonnieP says
Great information.  Thanks for sharing.
stamped concrete orlando
pool automation orlando

Posted 23 Oct 2020

UTS20 says
Posted 06 Nov 2020

mkbet188 says
I am very happy to have found your post, which is veryuseful for me, thanks for sharing.
bandarq online
agen dominoqq
https://daftarpokerpkv.net/
Posted 11 Nov 2020

UTS20 says
Posted 12 Nov 2020

Breana says
Thanks for sharing this great post. Waxing Moore OK
Posted 18 Nov 2020

Posted 25 Nov 2020

jaway says
Jaway Steel Co., Ltd., founded in 1998, is a professional
manufacturer and global exporter specializing in metal manufacture
and exportation.In recent years, winged by rapid merge and expansion,
Our well-equipped plant emerged in Dainan, Jiangsu Province, with two
Export offices respectively located in Shanghai and HongKong catering
to a lager scale of customers from both home and abroad under the
banner of supreme service.

Our plant now covers a land area of more than 18000 square meters,
with 160 employees and 19 technicists. Backed up by our loyalty
customers,old and new, as well as our advanced R&D team, the
ranges of our stainless steel products are expanded to more varied
choices, such as stainless steel wire,rod, round bar, flat bar, angle bar,channel bar, pipe , plate, sheet and coil made according to the norm and specification in GB, ASTM, JIS, EN, TOCT, KSD, and IS.

We warmly welcome friends and cooperators from all over the world!
Web:www.jawaysteel.com Email:[email protected]

Posted 30 Nov 2020

cj2020 says
Great to hear this will be completed soon! Thanks for the update!

- Chad from hvac tucson

Posted 01 Dec 2020

Reply to Topic