FUNNY STUFF!!!

1512 views 22 replies
Reply to Topic
sanam411

Total Posts: 8696

ALRIGHT.... LISTEN TO THIS FUNNY STUFF I WAS READING THIS ARTICLE ON PAKWATAN.COM....and it was about u know whats happening around Lollywood...about the MODELS...what they are upto....so anywayz i read about IMAN ALI...how she is the cover girl of SUNDAY 100th issue...umm and about ZQ..how she is gonna perform at the AZAADI show to be held at the presidency.....

alright herez the funny party...im going to paste the exact words from the article...its funny....

Humari LOLLYWOOD DIVAS ...NIRMA AND RESHAM...SAD VERY SAD!!.:

NIRMA    
     Designing for Nirma and Resham for their performances is proving to be the hardest task of all. When I called Nirma to get her measurements, she had no clue what I was talking about.

The only size she could give me was one I didn't really want to know. Had to remind her gently that I was her designer, not a Kuwaiti sheikh.

RESHAM MEETING URMILA FOR THE FIRST IN THE BUS!....CAN IT GET ANY EMABARASSING THEN THIS!!!

Which reminds me of a little nugget my mole in Lollywood recently told me about Resham. During the shoot for the dosti video with Bollywood actress Urmila, the first thing Resham uttered in the bus at Wagah border was, "yeh dekho meri nai Rolex, genwen hey, poore bara lakh ki, tumhari paas kaun si ghari hey?" The chamma chamma girl was absolutely floored, and later took aside one of the production managers to ask her if she was sure Resham was really a leading movie star of our country. Sigh..so much for these girls being our ambassadors abroad PROUD OF YA RESHAM...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

IF U GUYZ WANT TO READ THE ARTICLE.....HEREZ THE LINK...ENJOY

http://pakwatan.com/main/fashion/article_detail.php3?t1=360
Posted 22 Dec 2004

Reply to Topic