Language course

6255 views 75 replies
Reply to Topic
rej92

Total Posts: 205

Do you know any good Polish language course? I am looking for a language course in Warsaw.
Posted 31 Dec 2018

arnold0078 says
I will teach you Polish Hi. My name is arnold, I come from Poland and I live in Wroclaw. I'm 54 years old. I am happy to help you learn Polish, regardless of your level, I am a PE teacher by education and I like languages, especially learning through conversations. Due to the fact that I learn foreign languages ??myself, I know what difficulties you may encounter while learning
Posted 08 Dec 2021

Thank you for sharing this. It was helpful. Keep sharing such things.?
Posted 08 Dec 2021

kold121 says
Your post is helping me a lot. Its really nice and epic. Thanks a lot for the useful info on this topic. You did it so much well. I love to see more about  GB WhatsApp. Keep sharing and updating. Also share more posts with us. Thank you.
Posted 14 Dec 2021

amandusleo says
We are all well aware of the importance of Smartphone’s and in today’s world no one would think of life without a smartphone. Lucky Patcher Mod APK and GBWhatsApp APK We need to take a look at its popularity over time.
Posted 24 Dec 2021

bostavan says
I can't suggest courses, but I learned two languages on my own and only then found courses for foreigners in another country that are conducted in the national language and English. There it's easier to get into the language field and learn the language. First I took lessons from tutors, and then I took a foreign language dictionary to learn some terminology and at least some words. At the same time I used them when I came to Spain. It's such a beautiful language, even though everyone there has a lisp, as I thought. But it's so good to listen to them and understand them. I want to learn Finnish, too.
Posted 15 Jan 2022

For those of you who wonder how long it takes to learn Polish, the FSI offers these numbers: Polish
is a Category 4 language. Which means that it takes around 44 weeks or 1100 hours of study to master it. Thank You!! GBWhatsApp APK

Posted 20 Jan 2022

I wanna learn polish as well. And looking for help. Can someone help me with that??
Posted 24 Jan 2022

shadoww says
Posted 06 Feb 2022

shadoww says
Posted 06 Feb 2022

Playit is a multimedia app that may be used as a video and music player. On their mobile devices, users can stream virtually any film or music. Even better, it’s free to download and doesn’t require creating any new account. P?layit app for pc is distinguished from its competitors, such as VLC and MX Player because it also serves as a video downloader. You may store videos from social media and video-sharing websites using this. It also has an MP3 converter, converting your downloaded video to audio.
Posted 31 Mar 2022

tyler78 says
I like to learn Spanish. unblur course hero answers
Posted 11 Apr 2022

play this mini militia apk latest version with friends in any language..
Posted 25 Sep 2022

Posted 02 Oct 2022

Posted 05 Oct 2022

agbovinc says
I love this article.

Nice article. Learned a lot.

Legitroom Apps?

Posted 22 Sep 2023

Reply to Topic