Type of Dildos?

352 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
jyotiarora9191

Total Posts: 0

There are different types of toys that no one can ever use. Buy Dildo Online are useful for both vaginal and anal intercourse. There are many types of Dildos-Vibrator Dildos, Jelly Dildo, Glass Dildo, Alto Dildo, G Spot
Dildo, Harness Dildo, Vibrate Dildos, Double Dong Dildos, Steps on Dildos, etc. 

Dildos can be used alone to enjoy sex is. Jelly Dildo: It is very soft and soft, it is like a jelly, it feels like women are hot, it is very good sex. Harness Dildo: This woman can use with her partner. Most women like to use it. Double Dildo: It happens in two parts, these two partners can have sex together using it. It can be used for sex for longer periods of time. Glass Dildo: It is made of glass, it is particularly attractive in appearance. This partner can be
tempted. Vibrator Dildo: It vibrates in the vagina and increases the stimulus of women more than it is an anal blossom, it is inserted into the partner's part (anal). This stimulates the muscles of the anus and strengthens it.  Jee Spot Dildo: This is the job of rubbing the woman's vaginal spot on the spot, which many women get the order of pleasure.

Posted 03 Jan 2019

Dakazar says
AITA for not wanting my husband to pla with my toys?
Now hear me out - I (42F) got two waterproof rabbit vibrators, ordered off of here, really love them, only used them in the bathtub 'cause it's my alone time. Recently my husband (49M) said he wants to do something sexy with me, because it's been awhile, we got kids (2F, 7F), you know the drill. And he asked if he can participate in my ltitle bathtime ritual next time I'm comfortable. And I am veeeery reluctant. I mean I want to do something like this with him, bu tnot if it cuts in my alone time. AITA?
Posted 05 Dec 2023

Reply to Topic