Tim Tebows nutty encounter with fan lead

592 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
sherry2018love

Total Posts: 90

Tim Tebow was never famous for his throwing accuracy as a quarterback, and apparently the same holds true Mookie Betts Youth Replica White Jerseyin baseball.According to the New York Post, the Mets minor leaguer was warming up before a game against the Lakewood BlueClaws on Tuesday when one of his to ses sailed over his throwing partner and nailed a Lakewood fan in the stands in the nether regions.I hear this guy behind me yell, Watch out, victim Doug Brustman told the Post. And as hes yelling, the ball comes right through the railing and hits me right in the nuts. It was a direct hit.Brustmanwas wearing a University of Tenne see hat, so it remains to be seen whether the errant throw was intentional, but leave it to Tebow to smooth over the incident effectively.The Mets had already had a representative come over to Mookie Betts Cool Base Navy Jersey check on Brustman, but after Tebow finished warming up, he approached Brustman and did his best to mend the fan's mental wounds.I said, I think you saw my hat and beaned me with the ball. He looked at my hat, laughed and fist-bumped me," Brustman said. "He didnt have to come over. How can you hate him? Hes almost too good to be true.Tebow signed the ball for Brustman and his 13-year-old daughter Morgan, who happened to be wearing a Florida Gators shirt at the time and hopes to eventually play basketball for Tebow's alma mater. He signed two books that Morgan had brought along as Jackie Bradley Jr. Jersey well just in case she ran into the former Heisman winner.Perhaps no one other than Tim Tebow could turn a Tenne see fan who had literally been harmed by a Florida Gator into a fan.
Posted 05 Jan 2019

Reply to Topic