Brian Ratchford, a middle-age

314 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
DMT

Total Posts: 0

by Huang HengPHOENIX Cheap Andre Moreira Jersey , the United States, Aug. 22 (Xinhua) - Twenty-year-old Patrick walked around the Phoenix Convention Center, saying to
himself, "It's amazing," as the temperature in downtown Phoenix reached 41
degrees centigrade late Tuesday.
It took Patrick 15 minutes to find the end of the line waiting to join U.S. President Donald Trump's rally in the city, the capital of Arizona state, and it
then took him two and a half hours to enter the hall Cheap Alessio Cerci Jersey , where about 20,000 supporters were cheering for the president.
At the same time, about 2,000 protesters gathered outside the convention center, shouting "No Trump. No KKK. No Fascism in USA," and "Shame on you" at
the line of people stretching for about one kilometer, among whom Patrick stood.
"CNN will never shoot us. They will never tell the world we love Trump. The media only likes to protest Wholesale Atletico FC Madrid Jerseys ," Patrick told Xinhua, noting that this is his fourth time attending a Trump rally.
"The media makes us hate each other," he added.When Trump mocked CNN in his speech Tuesday, the 20,000-strong crowd responded with boos and chanting "CNN sucks," which lasted more than a minute.
Joseph Cririlla, 31 Cheap Atletico Madrid FC Jerseys , living in the suburb of Phoenix, told Xinhua that he went to the convention center at about 2 a.m. Tuesday, but he was not the first
person in line; somebody had been sleeping there from midnight.
Cririlla is a computer engineer, who moved from Colombia to Arizona at the age of three.
"I am Republican. I think it's an opportunity to see the president and the vice president. I am excited," he said, adding that most Trump supporters are
not white supremacists like the mainstream media claim. "So far, I have not seen
any white supremacist show up."
"For the violence in Charlottesville of Virginia Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys , it's an unfortunate thing, but violence there can't represent our majority," he told Xinhua. "We are not racists or KKK. We are true
heart patriots."
Brian Ratchford, a middle-age man from Tuscon, Arizona, wearing a firefighter-style white helmet and holding a sign with "Make America Great
Again" with a handgun at his belt.
"I come here because I support President Trump. I favor what he is doing," he said Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys , emphasizing his other purpose to be here is to "protect people."
"White Supremacists are bad; Anitifa is the same," he told Xinhua. "I am here, so they will not show up. I am not a bad guy. Trump is not racist."
He also blamed the uproar in Charlottesville on the media. "They don't want truth. They never interview us. (They) just talk with opposing people."
"If you want to denounce some people, you should take true information first." He said CNN is the worst of all "fake news."
A round badge printed "CNN is Fake News" sold out faster than any other souvenir, a peddler told Xinhua.
However, protesters outside the rally and all around the country believe accusations of so-called "fake news" is a means by Trump to polarize the
country.
"Trump claims the media is fake news. It's ridiculous... Fake news is news coming from Trump Tower. He is a liar, so he has to make everyone believe the
regular media is not correct Cheap Yannick Carrasco Jersey ," Robin Kent, 64, a retired lady told Xinhua.
Bre King, a 32-year-old teacher, joked she can't care about the president's tweets because they are always posted too early in the morning.
Trump tries to cover his lies so he labels the media as fake news, she said, adding that "His news is fake."
Behind King Cheap Tiago Mendes Jersey , there is James, a Haitian immigrant selling T-shirts, both pro-Trump and against him. He sold out his more than 1,000
T-shirts on Tuesday, each costing 20 dollars.
"I come here just for money," he said. "I can tell you Trump's T-shirt is much more popular than Hillary's. Obama's is good too."
On a street corner, a lady in a red shirt sits under the sun holding a placard saying Cheap Thomas Partey Jersey , "Make America Love Again." Typhoon Hato makes landfall in south ChinaWorld Robot Conference 2017 kicks off in BeijingMalaysia celebrates birthday of giant pandasCivil defense drill held in SeoulAt least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: officialOver 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra LeoneQiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protectionBiking can be a wonderful experience for all age groups and skill levels. It is a fun, healthy activity that you can do with family and friends or by
yourself depending on your mood. There are many different types of bikes
depending on where and with whom you would like to ride. Sometimes however,
bicycle riders choose to use a tandem bike, or a bike that is built for two or
three people to share.

There are many reasons why you would ride a tandem bike. The first is if you are riding with someone who is scared to ride by
themselves or completely unaccustomed to riding a bicycle. Beginning with a
tandem bike ride would be an excellent way to build their skills and self
confidence in the biking world. Tandem bike riding is the perfect way to get a
skittish rider into the swing of things. This is also a great way to get
children involved in this enriching sport. When your children are still fairly
young you may be uncomfortable with them riding their own bikes. Whether because
of traffic concerns or just a desire to keep them close by Cheap Stefan Savic Jersey , a tandem bike is a great solution.

If you know someone with a disability that could not ride a bike on their own, this
would be a great way to allow them the health benefits (and the fun) of riding,
without the difficulty.

Often times, couples or friends would like to ride together however they are no where near each in other in terms of skill
level. In this case, a tandem bike would be a perfect compromise. It allows both
riders to enjoy the health benefits of bicycling while bringing their
ski. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale NFL Jerseys   Cheap Football Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys 

Posted 07 Jan 2019

sapna1990 says
Security services in Los Angeles : Weprovide security solutions that allow your organisation to operate efficiently,
effectively & safely.
Security services in California :warnersafeguard provides security services for home, business and government.
With many years experience providing security services California,
warnersafeguard has employed only the finest and qualified staff.
Contact Us:
WARNER SAFE GUARD inc.
Warner Safe Guard, Inc.provides security officer services in the state of California. We are a
security service company that provides excellent and professional service.
Please feel free to give us a call or fill out the form below.
o Phone: 1-855-889-1518
o Fax: 1-818-626-9344
o Email:[email protected]
Address : 6601 CenterDrive West, Suite-500, #700 Los Angeles, CA 90045

Posted 09 Nov 2020

Reply to Topic