What are the precautions Tractor Mounted Reaper Binder Price in China?

499 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
yanghuim

Total Posts: 0

The price of harvester binders installed in tractor Mounted Reaper Binder Price in China. What should be noted when using
them? Let me introduce you today.
 1. In the case of law enforcement personnel inspection, it is necessary totake the initiative to slow down the speed, stop by the roadside, and
consciously accept the inspection. Never force the image of the small corn
harvester in front of the inspectors.
2. The summer temperature is high, thedriver must pay attention to rest, prohibit fatigue driving.
3. Self-assembled or out-of-the-boxoperators who work with the agricultural machinery department must maintain
communication with each other. When waiting for the vehicles to be left behind,
they should choose to drive fewervehicles, wide sections to stop, and use triangles or bricks to cushion the
tires. At night, you should also turn on the small light to show the position.
Never park the machine on the bridge or under high voltage power lines.
4. You should always stop to check the tirepressure, everywhere, the tightening of the bolts, and touch the wheel with or
without hands.
5. In addition to leaving two operators totake turns driving on the corn harvester, the rest of the people take the train
or car to the cutting location. Never sit on a tilting conveyor or sleep on the
unloading bin and the car cover to save money.
Posted 16 Jan 2019

Meela says
Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Click Here?
Inube.com

Posted 18 Jan 2019

Reply to Topic