For Lollywood haters

4604 views 315 replies
Reply to Topic
STANDARD

Total Posts: 2890

These are pictures of upcoming lollywood movie "Pehla pehla Pyar",that people who criticize lollywood and say lollywood can never make a better movie,this is a extreme hate ,Pakistani people without reason talk about pakistani movie,no example of this type of hate any counrty or nation. Also is on DTS sound.

More Details www.PehlaPehlapyar.com

Also visit www.Salakhain.com
I have Salakhain Destop size Salakhain movie photo.
which cannot be download from salakhain movie.if anybody interested in photos,I can send.
Posted 16 Aug 2003

this movie has a great print.

the camaras used look really high tech.
Posted 16 Aug 2003

saieen says
kwl!!
Posted 17 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
hm nice ,,, !!!
Posted 17 Aug 2003

umair16 says
does any one know where i can get the songs from . .or has anyone got them on their computer
Posted 18 Aug 2003

ShujaSlam says
Kazaa.

download kazaa from www.download.com
(it is a program where you download and share your mp3 files)
Posted 19 Aug 2003

hey.....people ok i need help. i also wanna listen to dis movies songs and i have kazaa but u know if u go to search and type pehla pehla pyar it still doesnt work so plzzzzz help meeeeeee

thanx......
Posted 19 Aug 2003

ShujaSlam says
www.sangeetradio.com....
go to the downloads section
then click pakistan
then movies
Posted 19 Aug 2003

ah ha , a forum on paki movies. well i am from the usa and i had no idea pakistan makes movies. it s a revelation. anyways i am a big bolly fan and i think it rocks. it s a great concept of filmmakin, locales and songs and dances plus they make a lot of sensible cinema. even if pakistan makes movies i shudder at the thought of what kinda movies a restricted, regressive society like pakistan would be makin. bollywood is the toast of the world right now and musicals are the order of the day. i went to india recently and was amazed at how much that country has progressed and modernised. it s in ur face obvious. always remember it s the open nonrestricted societies that make progress and i havent been to one single place in the world where bolly movies are not loved and enjoyed. this indian friend of mine was like 'watch 10 and u d be hooked ' and by god he was rite.
Posted 19 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
thanks buddy. how abt posting this message 8 times, in the BOLLYWOOD section?! lol.

u don't have to like lollywood (or even know it existed) but you'd be surprised at the srtides its making, and the strides pakistan is making. we're not restirctive or regressive.

and also...i would say 4 to 5/10 bollywood movies are either ripoffs of a hollywood or lollywood movie, judging from my own experience. and their music....9/10 movies will feature songs from LOLLYWOOD and PAKISTANI artists...again, facts based on my own experience with bollywood.

anyhow...you're somewhat right tho...they (bollywood) seem to be the 'in thing' nowadays, so i give them props, despite their nasty habbit of 'borrowing.' lol. but give lollywood a try and i'm sure u'll be just as hooked!!
Posted 19 Aug 2003

bollywood me kya ha wohi hollywood ki copy kar lete hain bas raha music ka wo bhi chori ka
Posted 19 Aug 2003

ewien bakwas kar raha hai, jahil lagta hai
Posted 19 Aug 2003

MAA says
i went to the pehla pyaar site and theres nothing.
Posted 19 Aug 2003

www.pehlapehlapyaar.com
Posted 20 Aug 2003

scotchtape says
quote:
Originally posted by springstepper

ah ha , a forum on paki movies. well i am from the usa and i had no idea pakistan makes movies. it s a revelation. anyways i am a big bolly fan and i think it rocks. it s a great concept of filmmakin, locales and songs and dances plus they make a lot of sensible cinema. even if pakistan makes movies i shudder at the thought of what kinda movies a restricted, regressive society like pakistan would be makin. bollywood is the toast of the world right now and musicals are the order of the day. i went to india recently and was amazed at how much that country has progressed and modernised. it s in ur face obvious. always remember it s the open nonrestricted societies that make progress and i havent been to one single place in the world where bolly movies are not loved and enjoyed. this indian friend of mine was like 'watch 10 and u d be hooked ' and by god he was rite.

yes that is why even the producers admit to copying hollywood movies scene to scene example. the bhatt family

The only reason i watch indian movies is for their songs. And many times the songs are copied from pakistani songs.
The song "Yeh Pyar Hai Ek Nasha Zindagi Ka" with Malaika Arora from the movie Indian is a ripoff of an old Shakira song.
The song "Deewana Tera Hai" from the movie Koi Meray Dil Say Poochay with Aftab and Esha is a ripoff from an old violin tune.
Last week, i was watching an irani tv show showing old songs and there was this song and i was like. "That sounds like some indian song." I cant remember it right now but that proves that indians copy iranians too.
This other song "Meri Chamak Chalo Man Bhi Ja" with Govinda and Urmila is a ripoff of a spanish song.
There's a pakistani song Abrar Ul Haq sang called Billo Day Ghar and it was copied by bollywood in a sunny deol movie and they changed it to Kamo Day Ghar.
Bohay Barian sung by Hadiqa Kiani was copied in two songs i cant remember right now.
These are the ones i can remember right now. SO much for originality.
Right now Adnan Sami is the toast of bollywood and he is a Pakistani.

A good indian music director is A.R.Rehman. All his songs are great. THe songs in Devdas were good too.

Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'm with scotchtape on this one....

they've also copied the following nusrat fateh ali khan songs:

nai jeena yaar bina
meree zindagee tera pyar (with madame noor jehan)
sawaan de neray neray
tere bina rogee hoay pyasay nain (with noor jehan)
yaar yaar khena

....and these are all from ONE ALBUM, mast mustt 2!

then there's akiyan udeek diyan, mast qalander, jhoolay lal, sajana tere bina, kina sona, piya ghar aya, loye loye aja mahi, mera dhol mahi, and many many many many many more nusrat songs.

also i've heard that movies like hum aapke hain koun, and dil wale dulhaniya lejayain gay, are all ripoffs of PAKISTANI movies.

bollywood....original....i think not.
Posted 20 Aug 2003

scotchtape says
Heres an article from the HOT SPOT ONLINE http://www.thehotspotonline.com/
IF you want to read it at the website just go down click on lollywood and then click on Copycats Inc.

It's a well established fact that a high proportion of Lollywood films are simply regurG**ated, cheap versions of their Bollywood counterparts. Almost every second Lollywood film can be instantly recognized as a rehash of some recent Bollywood epic but it might come as a bit of a surprise to find that once in a while, big brother Bollywood also finds the easy way out by pilfering a plot or two from its poor cousin here in Lollywood. Following is a comprehensive list of the Bollywood films and their Lollywood inspiration. The following list covers films up until 1996 or so and will not contain titles like Gadar and Tere Pyar Main.

It has come to our attention that this particular "list" has generated a lot of heated discussion and mud slinging from both Lollywood and Bollywood supporters with people claiming the list to be totally false, a hoax aimed at discrediting Bollywood. Some people ought to try to confront what are clearly rather obvious facts and stop the inane almost childish denial. FACT: copying goes back and forth from Bollywood to Lollywood (most of the time) but occaisionally a hit Lollywood formula (and more commonly, songs) are borrowed by Bollywood as well - WHAT is the big deal? Anyway for the futile idiocy of providing even one example, please recall the famous hit song from FIZA which was a note for note and almost word for word copy of Shazia Manzoor's Lollywood smash.........and lets face it this won't be the only examples by many a mile. However at the same time it has to be accepted that something that is successful is what is copied...whether it be a movie, a song, or even an ice cream shop! And Lollywood fanatics ought to realize that no Lollywood film in the forthcoming future (century) is about to break into the US and UK Box Office top ten lists...what point does denial serve? Alas just when one was hailing Sandeep Chowta as musical maestros, it transpires that their gorgeious Kambakht Ishq tune is also completely lifted, note for note from an african track that appears on the Afro-Celt series of CD's. Bollywood or Lollywood......they're all a bunch of copycats!

The other fact is that Bollywood freely and whole heartedly borrows from Hollywood....more so than ever, while Lollywood borrows from Bollywood in huge quantities.....but those who pretend that it simply cannot be that Bollywood would stoop so "low" as to copy from Lollywood every once in a while are very clearly deluding themselves. Success is always copied, doesn't matter where it originated.

Why the need to degenerate any normal discussion into a pathetic mud slinging match which only shows how petty we ALL can be sometimes? Surely life is already far too short to have so much energy and time for so much hatred?

E-mail OAK your Lollywood comments and questions

LOLLYWOOD ORIGINAL BOLLYWOOD COPY
TADAP (1953) GHAMAND (1955)
HASRAT ('58) DIL EK MANDIR ('63)
JAAN BAHADUR ('58) LAJWANTI ('59)
HEERA AUR PATTHAR ('64) DHARTI KAHAY PUKAR KE ('69)
KHAMOSH RAHO ('64) PRABHAAT ('73)
BEWAFAA (69) TOOTAY PUNKH (75)
EHSAAS (72) ANAND ASHARAM (77)
CHORI MERA KAAM (78) QURBANI (80)
ANMOL (73) JYOTI (81)
MEHNDI LAGE MERE HAATH (80) BEERA (81)
BABUL (74) WOHTI HATH SUEE (76)
JAWAB DO (74) NIKAH (82)
ANJAAN (70) AVTAR (83) / Swarg (86)
JEERA SAEEN (77) KAALIA (83)
NAUKER WOHTI DA (74) NAUKER BIWI KA (83)
AJNABI (75) SHEESHAY KA GHAR (84)
DUSHMAN (74) BADLE KI AAG (84)
SANGDIL (82) JHOOTA SUCH (84)
MAULA JAT (79) JEENAY NAHIN DOONGA (84)
AINA (77) PYAR JHUKTA NAHIN (85)
BAAGHI SARDAR (66) MADAT (85)
BANDISH (80) SAAGAR (85)
PEHCHAAN (76) NAMAK (96)
BAAZI (70) BANDHAN ANJAANE (85)
MEHRBANI (82) ALAG ALAG (86)
LAZAWAL (84) ZIDDI LARKA (86)
QURBANI (81) ADKHIKAAR (85)
AANSOO (71) MAZLOOM (86)
SHAHEEN (77) KARMA (86)
BENAZIR QURBANI (85) SWARAG SE SUNDAR (86)
INSAF KA TARAZU (83) SASTI DULHAN MEHNGA DULHA (86)
BOBBY (84) DADAGIRI (87)
DEHLEEZ (83) OONCHAY LOG (87)
SHER KHAN (81) AAG HI AAG (87)
BAZAR E HUSN (80) PATI PATNI AUR TAWAIF (90)
BIWI HO TO AISI (82) BIWI HO TO AISI (88)
TERE BINA KYA JEENA (82) HUM TO CHALE PARDES (88)
WADERA (85) DHARM YUDH (88)
KEEMAT (86) GUNAHON KA FAISLAH (88)
DOORIAN (84) AANDHIAN (89)
FAISLA (86) PAAP KI DUNIYA (89)
EK DIN BAHU KA (82) GHAR HO TO AISA (90)
BEQARAR (86) DEEWANA MUJH SA NAHIN (90)
HAQ MEHR (85) SANAM BEWAFA (91)
ROTI (88) ROTI KI KEEMAT (90)
PYAASA (69) SAAJAN (91)
LAAKHON MEIN AIK (68) HENNA (91)
DUSHMANON KE DUSHMAN (89) SAATHI (92)
PARWANA (84) INTEHA PYAR KI (92)
ZID (91) SAHIBAN (95)
KHWAB AUR ZINDAGI (77) SAPNE SAJAN KE (92)
BEEWIAN HI BEEWIAN (82) BEWAFA SE WAFA (92)
AAMNA SAAMNA (77) ZINDAGI AIK JUA (92)
ANNDATA (76) ZULM KI HUKUMAT (92)
SAURA TE JAWANI (80) HONEYMOON (92)
TAQAT KE TOOFAN (89) KHALNAYAK (92)
SALAAKHEIN (77) BEGUNAH (83)
DIL KISI KA DOST NAHIN (97) ZID (98)
BAKHTAWAR (91) SAAJAN KA GHAR (94)
DILLAGI (74) MOHABBAT KI AARZOO (94)
LOVE STORY (83) DILWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE (96)
SARGAM (96) HUM DIL DE CHUKE SANAM (99)
MUTHI BHAR CHAWAL (79) AIK CHADAR MAILI SI (98)
ANJUMAN (70) SALMA (85)
BAAGHI QAIDI (86) PALEY KHAN (87)
BADALTEY RISHTAY (83) JAWAB (96)
MANILA KI BIJLEEAN (87) TEHELKA (88)
PLAYBOY (78) JAB PYAR KISISE HOTA HAI (98)
UMRAO JAAN ADA (72) UMRAO JAAN ADA (78)
GHAR PYARA GHAR (68) HUM AAPKE HAIN KOUN (94)
SEHRAY KE PHOOL (75) DEEDAR E YAAR (84)

NFAKFan, we think so alike. LOL we should be best friends!
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MAA says
I ALREADY POSTED THIS LINK IN ANOTHER TOPIC.
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol, scotchtape! once again, i agree!

have u seen any lollywood movies, or do u plan on seeing any?!
Posted 20 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol, scotchtape! once again, i agree!

have u seen any lollywood movies, or do u plan on seeing any?!
Posted 20 Aug 2003

scotchtape says
I dont have access to lollywood movies but if i did i would like to see the newer ones.
Posted 20 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
scotchtape...

good facts about bollywood,u r the person which r telling a truth.

Watch my topic "Chorian song is copied twice by bollywood",in this topic I am telling a facts about songs.

Latest indian Movie "Indian Babu" "App Hum Say Pyar Karne Lage haye" is copied by Chorian
Anil Kapur film "Apna Banana Hai Tumay senay se lagana hai"

I dont want understatment bollywood,but its a facts,bollywood so called Developed industry

Our Hit song "Bohey Barian" is also copied twice by bollywood.

"Hum Tamaherey Hai" is copy song and same tune.

"Dil chora Lia may nay tum se pyar Kar key" is also copy but same tune.

Besides Shazia Manzoor song "Kalian Gozarah" is also copied.

Our pakistani people are getting complex our pakistani proudct.
We must be face the realities.
Posted 21 Aug 2003

STANDARD says
scotchtape...

good facts about bollywood,u r the person which r telling a truth.

Watch my topic "Chorian song is copied twice by bollywood",in this topic I am telling a facts about songs.

Latest indian Movie "Indian Babu" "App Hum Say Pyar Karne Lage haye" is copied by Chorian
Anil Kapur film "Apna Banana Hai Tumay senay se lagana hai"

I dont want understatment bollywood,but its a facts,bollywood so called Developed industry

Our Hit song "Bohey Barian" is also copied twice by bollywood.

"Hum Tamaherey Hai" is copy song and same tune.

"Dil chora Lia may nay tum se pyar Kar key" is also copy but same tune.

Besides Shazia Manzoor song "Kalian Gozarah" is also copied.

Our pakistani people are getting complex our pakistani proudct.
We must be face the realities.
Posted 21 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
quote:
Originally posted by ScotchTape

I dont have access to lollywood movies but if i did i would like to see the newer ones.

not bad! as long as u give it a try. as u can see, if bollywood has taken pakistani stories/concepts like hum aapke hain koun, hum dil de chuke sanam, and dil wale dulhaniya lejai gay, we obviously have some talent! our only setback is pitcure/sound quality, and we're slowly getting better. u need to look no further than upcoming movies like larki punjaban, laaj, salakhein, and many more to see this improvement! let me know when u watch a pakistani movie! i'm curious to see/read your reaction.
Posted 21 Aug 2003

MYPAK says
Great topic nice YDAKH. I am intrested in salakhain movie pictures can u send them to me YDAKH please Thanks
Posted 22 Aug 2003

MYPAK says
Great topic nice YDAKH. I am intrested in salakhain movie pictures can u send them to me YDAKH please Thanks
Posted 22 Aug 2003

this ones specifically for nfak- u r hilarious man. talkin of adnan sami i agree he s a pakistani but u know what he is in india and applying for an indian citizenship- take cognizance of that fact, also why he s ' deserted' pakistan and moved bag and baggage to india. lol the amount of money u spend on one movie is the budget of a song there. i am talkin production values here. the strides in lollywood that u r talkin about- i m gonna volunteer some facts there, the movie yeh dil aapka hua or whatever had indian singers and choreographer, salkhein had indian technicians, and ur musicians are paid huge bucks to lend their songs. all pakistani singers wanna get to india and get into the thick of glamour and moolah. hooked on to looywood -naaaaaah, start making movies first [:D]
Posted 22 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
you just proved my point springstepper!!

over half of the things, which make bollywood and india so much better than pakistan for you and others, actually come from pakistan!!!!!

the songs (be it from an album or in the form of a music video) which you tapp your feet to and snap your fingers to, are usually pakistani songs! adnan sami can go wherever he pleases. he'll ALWAYS be a pakistani. nusrat could have lived in india too (which he DIDN'T), but he always would have been a pakistani! ANYONE can go from pakistan to india to make it big (altho outside of these two (and nusrat is a question mark), i can't think of any other pakistani singer who has crossed the boarder), but that won't change the fact that they are originally PAKISTANI!!! their ideas are pakistani, their talent is pakistani!!

so if india feels deprived and cannot produce SUPERSTARS themselves, and it prides itself in using pakistani talent for whatever reason....fine by me! cause in the end....they're all PAKISTANI, right!! so one way or another...pakistan has, and IS in fact making strides.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

i think ur just being beligerant nfak, i m not denying pakistan the talent it breeds - no way, i love the music , the bands BUT i m debating the society as a whole. the reason why hi profile artists would come to india for makin a livin and applying for indian citizenship , and that also when u consider it ur arch enemy says volume about the place u call home. lol by the way my friend , adnan sami initially never claimed he was a pakistani when he got there . he said he was british or something. i say he s not even proud of being a pakistani and that s why he denounced it. but nfak as far as u r concerned - i just wish u all the luck with ur delusions.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
there u go again springstepper! other than adnan sami, whose leaving pakistan to make a big name???? nusrat was when he went to india, was ALREADY a household name, not only in india/pakistan, but the entire asiatic subcontinent!!! he didn't go to make a living in india. the man was associated with hollywood for God's sake, why would he want to make a living in INDIA??????? he only made 2-3 albums and left. end of story.

and fine...you might be right abt adnan sami. but you keep saying all these pakistani stars are leaving pakistan....WHO???? lol.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
there u go again springstepper! other than adnan sami, whose leaving pakistan to make a big name???? nusrat was when he went to india, was ALREADY a household name, not only in india/pakistan, but the entire asiatic subcontinent!!! he didn't go to make a living in india. the man was associated with hollywood for God's sake, why would he want to make a living in INDIA??????? he only made 2-3 albums and left. end of story.

and fine...you might be right abt adnan sami. but you keep saying all these pakistani stars are leaving pakistan....WHO???? lol.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic