TËRË...NååM

5388 views 69 replies
Reply to Topic
Rain Man

Total Posts: 24391

I've just came from seeing Tere Naam, and it was a great great movie, Salman Khan can act like that, i have never thought about it, his acting was SUPERB and that new actress Bhumika Chawla her acting made her looked like an experienced actress...and the story is a true story, so you shouldn't miss another YEAR'S biggest HIT...I Rate this movie a HIT, what about you people?
Posted 16 Aug 2003

Jiya_k says
USA ke kon se part mai Tere Naam release hogaii hai ???? i also live in california..the movie hasn't released yet girly......
Posted 16 Aug 2003

oh really nasir..i knew dat..salman khan ki movie achi na ho..yeh ho nai sakta....!
will def watch tomorrow..oh i mean 2day!
Posted 16 Aug 2003

dosselpoh says
salman khan ko acting ati hi kaab ha......
shahrukh our hrithik best hein......yehi sunnay main aya ha....main too movies daikhta hi nahi hoon
Posted 16 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
Jiya, they are not showing the movie any more, in chicago there was only two shows in one theatre, i watched the second one...but they aint showing it anymore...

Joji, salman khan ko acting aati hai...bas director achcha mil jaaye usko, to phir woh bhi kuch kum talented nahin hai... [bandit]
Posted 16 Aug 2003

Cute_gal says
haven't seen it either!!
Posted 16 Aug 2003

TaSHi says
i've seen the review of that movie, but hey guys tell me one thing, u see that girl with salman,is she kajol's younger sister, haina? kus most of my friends r arguing over that girl weather it's kajol's sis or wot
u tell me, is she kajol's sis called tanisha?

Tashi(F)

Posted 17 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
nope she is not Kajol's sister tanisha, her name is Bhumika Chawla, she looks cute thou... [bandit]
Posted 17 Aug 2003

TaSHi says
aooh..i see, err is she juhi's sister,then? kus bhumika's surname n juhi's surname r similar na, :P
but ye bhumika is cute ;)
Tashi(F)
Posted 17 Aug 2003

dosselpoh says
kya bore movies hein yeh
Posted 17 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
nah bhumika isn't juhi's sister...she wuz an actress in south films n now she started doin hindi films too
Posted 18 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
JOJI ye movie aashiqon ke liye hai...

TERE NAAM...so far the GREATEST LOVE STORY!!! in my list...[bandit]
Posted 18 Aug 2003

maham20 says
yes Salman khan acted really well in it.he is a great actor.the mvovie will be a big big hit and is the best movie so far released this year.
Posted 18 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
yup...let's just hope he gets his best actor award...cuz he deserves it... [bandit]
Posted 18 Aug 2003

flop movie
Posted 19 Aug 2003

TaSHi says
i havent seen this movie, so no comments from my side :P

Posted 19 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
chalo sirf ek ne flop kaha...koi baat nahin..15 ne to hit hi kaha na...[bandit]
Posted 19 Aug 2003

TaSHi says
lol
Posted 20 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
/smoking
Posted 20 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
superb movie!!! ah ah ah true true true love

hit hai
Posted 20 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
superb movie!!! ah ah ah true true true love

hit hai
Posted 20 Aug 2003

GREAT MOVIE THE BEST THE SONGS WERE GREAT
Posted 20 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
all the songs were awesome...good music...[bandit]
Posted 20 Aug 2003

oh my gshh.....movie ws superb....salman lukin so cute.............
hit hae hit..[;)]
Posted 22 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
nice...sab ko pasand aayee, lagta hai is saal ka award salman ko mil hi jayega...[bandit]
Posted 23 Aug 2003

definately yaar..he deserve's..
Posted 23 Aug 2003

yea dis time salman's acting was really stunning n ofcourse da end was really touchy after a long time salman gave a good movie

....but since its a true love story so dats dey presented wat happens in real life no one gets his/her true love....how sad
Posted 23 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
story was sad for sure, ending was different a lil bit, so i liked it...this movie is one of the best... [bandit]
Posted 23 Aug 2003

Madiha718 says
damn jus saw tere naam, wut an awesome film. salman soooo deserves the award...i hope shahruk doesin take it for chalte chalte or hrithik for koi mil gaya cuz salman did way better!
Posted 24 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
SRK won't take it for Chalte Chalte, since Chalte Chalte was a bit like Saathiya...but let's hope salman does, cuz i think they are just gona go with givin the award to Hrithik...[bandit]
Posted 25 Aug 2003

Jiya_k says
guYS..i still haven't watched the movie yett...i read ppl commentsss...man i'm desperateee to watch the movieeee.....thats true that sallu is looking cute..i just saw the song tere naam.....i dont know they r not playing here in california......why r they not ??? does anyone know ???? wuts the main reason !?!?
Posted 25 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic