My Movie

5969 views 628 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

Title: Mujhe Pyaar Hua
        Sometimes Love hurts...

Starring: Humayun saeed,amna haq,talat hussain,uzma gillani, ismail tara...(ahmed butt guest app)

Story: Amna is a very rich girl...as his father ( talat hussain) wants to marry her with a rich boy...while talat's mother is very different to his son..she says guy would be handsome and caring...talat's son ran away with a beautifull girl..she wasnt even a rich girl..talat doesnt want to let happen with amna haq..Humayun saeed is a poor guy...his father and mother died in a accident,,,his friend ( ismail tara ) has brought him home...one day while joging humayun sees Amna haq...he sees her...he falls in love with her,,,,ismail tara says you have to be rich and modern to marry her,,,humayun thinks how can i be rich and modern...Ismail tara goes to their home..he listens that Talat hussian's friends son is coming from usa to pak ( Ahmed Butt)..talat hussain sees him after 12 years....talat wants to marry her daughter with ( ahmed)...ahmed and amna haq spend their school time together,,,so ismail tara tells humayun saeed...that ( ahmed) is coming...humayun has got an idea in his mind,,,,when ahmed arrives at airport...Humayun saeed put a gun in his bag...Ahmed got arrested..Humayun replaces him....humayun saeed goes to amna..there goes they love stories...suddenly comes ahmed butt's father..so then he says to talat hussain//where is my son...talat hussain confused..whats he talking abt...ahmed's butt shows foto of ahmed...humayun saeed gets trouble...ahmed butt says to talat hussain..i didnt want to hurt you ppl...i had did everything just for her...he tells that ahmed is in jail...amna haq hart has broken coz of humayun's lie...then talat wants to marry her daughter with ahmed very soon...humayun saeed plans to go to new zealand..he wanted to start buisness...he says to ismail...if i stay here..her memories will kill me..its better that i should leave...other side wedding of amna haq with ahmed...ismail tara calls amna haq's mob..suddenly pics ahmed up...ismail tara saya go and stop him he loves you very much..so much that could never loves you...ahmed goes direct to airport...so he sees humayun...humayun saeed congrats him...ahmed said "No...i know i cant make her...coz i m not the right man for her...other side...well amna is thinking of humayun saeed...she doesnt even know the man who is sitting with her is humayun saeed...when she looks to her...humayun saeed winks...brings smile on her face...their paresnts were agree...coz ahmed told them the story....then they live happier

******************* The End ***********************
Posted 06 Jan 2005

vraiel says
[u]Morn[/u]
Posted 14 Sep 2022

vraiel says
[u]Emil[/u]
Posted 14 Sep 2022

vraiel says
[u]LaFe[/u]
Posted 14 Sep 2022

vraiel says