~*~LOVE~*~

2620 views 42 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

This topic is about a diffrent aspect of love, as u guys know i have a honey and i love him to bits, just as he loves and TRUSTS me. A couple of people have in the past tryed to split us up but we have always fought back. see alot of males are insecure about their loved ones, for example i have been working on a short film, i love acting and working on scripts, i'd love to become an actress, my Khan see's no problem in this because he is aware that i am not wrong in thinking, i made it clear to the directour i'am not wearing anything tarty or performing a kissing scene.

What i want to know is, why do people make a move when they are fully aware u are with someone? my Khan is Handsome MARSHALLAH, girls are always asking him out but he always laughts back and says sorry i got a "stuning honey bunny" lolz as he says. vice versa, ppl have asked me out knowing i am with someone? why do ppl do that?
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
Not khan. it's his friends some males in college even a guy at our local hanging out cafe, even when i got shopping with the girls , i'am not intrested but they still try? why? i'am not going to cheat never. He's my everything i see him and only him, with me i am faithfull in any rista i keep, family friends and even Love,
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
ufffffffffff bukhar nahie just angery, kaya koi rista aaj kal saf nahie rahay sak tha? , i'd rather die then betray him, he's loyal to me and gives me anything i ask so why look else where?
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
kaya matlab? bazu bass ek insaan pyaar nahie ker sakta kiss aur se?
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
how? he would never hurt me and vice versa

what i can't say to him is o by the way someone u know kept hiting on me, he'd eat him alive
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
lolz well it has lasted 3 years through, job loss's , family problems, Business problems, court cases and flirty women for him , and flirty men for me, lolz .......see it's funny things when we have a fight both of us cannot get to sleep, it's only the next day when we say to eachother on the phone that we went asleep and then we both yawn at the same time lolz,

loove is not the physical attraction , but who is their for you in the good and bad times, he has been their for me as i have been their for him, kinda like partners in crime hehehehe
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
yeah but bazu deeko not everything is fake,

i diddent go looking for Love it came to me lolz, all from a wrong number, ALLAH choose's who we love before we even come on this earth
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
and u dident say Love can be forever
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
can u prove the sky is blue to a blind person?

well then.....Love is here in the world weather u can prove it or not
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
how can u feel the sky? bazu r you okie? baadam must really make u go high
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
Posted 18 Jan 2005

javad says
hey kallo r u in love.............
Posted 18 Jan 2005

Asian says
yes with a Keeema naan khan lolz   
Posted 19 Jan 2005

Asian says
i love picking on khans they r sooo daarpokie
Posted 19 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 21 Jan 2005

Asian says
kaya? well my Khan will look at me give a small grin and says "say that to me after marriage " , but mostly Khans are daarpokie,

Guests whats so punny?
Posted 21 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 22 Jan 2005

Asian says
kaya ? bazu pir tum ne baadam bhoot kar Leay? uffffffffffff you are band fro eating baadam and swearing, now go wash your toungue out with LUX soap lolz, all the pindos use that soap
Posted 22 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 24 Jan 2005

javad says
kalloo i love uuuuuu
khan keemaa naaaan kia degaaaa tumee
akhrot say payar kartiiii hoo
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
javad said:

kalloo i love uuuuuu

Posted 27 Jan 2005

kaloooo i love u tooo lets have a duel
Posted 27 Jan 2005

javad says
oye tt yaraa baazz ajaaa ye majjj meri hai
Posted 27 Jan 2005

dekh javad yeh kalee majj mery hay
Posted 27 Jan 2005

Asian says
o man i am not a muj and i'am not dark okie you piggies

well lets see besides caring about me and having a loving family home and business, he also looves me and thinks about me all the time, just as much as me him, Himat hai to us se laro, he'll make the pair of you cry lolz
Posted 27 Jan 2005

Bazigaar says
leave her alone
Posted 28 Jan 2005

javad says
ayee kalllooo mootoooo ye teraaa akhrot kuch nahi kar sakta usay bolnaa sahi say chalna to seeeekh layyyy,
Posted 28 Jan 2005

Asian says
yes kuch be nahie ker saktha, thats why he was kickboxing champ at his college, marshallah, he keeps fit and healthy and fights like bruce lee,

tumara aur tt ka ye haal ho ga
tt=
Javed
My Khan=
hehehehehehhehehehehe
Posted 28 Jan 2005

javad says
waqt will telll majjy
Posted 29 Jan 2005

Asian says
no waqk will say how do you want to die? because knowing my khan he will like to give you a slow and painfull bashing lolz
Posted 31 Jan 2005

javad says
oho ur akhrot is......akhrot
Posted 01 Feb 2005

Reply to Topic