Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for her politics and her looks

1788 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
alisa086

Total Posts: 0

Democrats hold 23 governor's offices after picking up seven in last year's midterm elections as they tapped discontent with President Donald Trump, particularly in suburbs. Victories Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online in governor's races in Kansas, Michigan and Wisconsin broke GOP strangleholds on those state governments.
Kelly and her top advisers have said repeatedly that voters elected her to "fix" state government after Republican policies wrecked it. She said earlier this month, "I'm very confident that the people of Kansas are behind me."
"Gov. Kelly won election in a Republican state. I say that's a mandate," said state Rep. Kathy Wolfe Moore, a Kansas City Democrat.
But Republicans repeatedly note Kelly's failure to get a majority of the vote against the conservative GOP nominee, Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, with independent candidate Greg Orman taking about 6.5 percent. Also, Kelly carried only nine of the state's 105 counties.
Former U.S. Rep. Kevin Yoder, who lost his seat in his Kansas City-area congressional district last year, said Democrats are "misreading the tea leaves."
"I don't see this as an endorsement of the more liberal policies that Gov. Kelly is suggesting," said Yoder, also a former Kansas House member. "The role of the Republican legislators is to represent the traditional Republican values that have made Kansas strong, keeping taxes down, small government, a focus on business."Republicans' views about Kelly's victory are partly shaped by an ongoing post-mortem of Kobach's candidacy within the GOP.
Kobach barely unseated Gov. Jeff Colyer in the GOP primary Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes and has since faced Republican grumbling that he ran a lackluster general-election campaign. Kobach's vocal advocacy of tough immigration laws and take-no-prisoners style of conservatism alienated GOP moderates.
Some Republicans contend the more affable Colyer would have given Kelly a tougher race.
"I think she won because a lot of people were voting against Kobach," said state Rep. Kyle Hoffman, a GOP conservative from southwest Kansas.

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
Newport Pleasure 
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths  
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 
Newport 100's, Box 
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
 Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes 
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes 
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online 
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA 
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes 
Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop 
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes 

Posted 21 Feb 2019

Seemae says
surtout continuez pournotre plus grand bonheur
gros bisous

voyance gratuite mail

Posted 21 Feb 2019

minion12 says
The content is very practical, it gives me a lot of new ideas, I like the content of your article is great. I hope you will have many new articles to share with readers.

geometry dash online

Posted 01 Apr 2019

Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it; you are a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice weekend! tree service Orlando
Posted 29 Apr 2019

Chris889 says
I think she won because of that as well.

Reply to Topic