AHSAN KHAN

14368 views 766 replies
Reply to Topic
Senorita22

Total Posts: 48

Ahsan Khan
I'm such a HUGE fan of Ahsan Khan. I absolutely love him...he's soo cute and best of all he can actually act (amongst the rare few ppl in the Pakistani film industry). Anyways my question to you all is how can i find more info about him (age, interviews, pictures, bio etc).

It totally sucks that they're aren't enough good websites on Pakistani Actors/Actresses. I live in Canada, so I rarely get a chance to get Pakistani magazines/movies or anything to do with lollywood for that matter. I mostly watch Pakistani Dramas.

Drama's He's been in:
Singaar-opposite Amna Haq(who is my absolute fav dramas actress, she can't act that well, but she's GORGEOUS, prettiest Paki girl every). He's sort of has a guest appearance in this drama

Dil hai ka diya hai (boring drama, dragged on too much, plus Ahsan wasn't in it as much)

Taqdeer Finally a drama where he's the central character! It's shot in Dubai, beautiful place

Sadaf Posh I'm currently watching this drama...very good so far

Chashman I can't find this drama at any video store, so I havn't gotten a chance to see it yet..

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Posted 22 Jan 2005

yoyo says
hes in haya comes on ary on wend and thus at 8:30. but hes dead now init.

his first film is also releasing tere bin jiya na jaye
Posted 22 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
oh i c...hasn't he already starred in a couple of films, like Nikah?? I'm not too sure, cause I don't watch Paki movies, I only watch the dramas, and I heard somewhere how Ahsan also stars in a music video by Jawad Ahmed...does anyone one which songs its on?!?!
Posted 22 Jan 2005

yeah, hes been in old paki films. like 2 or 3. then he stopped cauz he said that paki movies don't put a good impression.
also, Ahsan is in Jawad ahmeds video called..Tak din tha, sumtin like that. that song is really similar to Jind Jand Soniyhe. and that video is very good.
Posted 22 Jan 2005

scotchtape says
Interview from Images.

Posted 23 Jan 2005

scotchtape says

He is very goodlooking but I dont like his hairstyle in that GEO drama Safaid Posh. Other than that, he's very good looking.
Posted 23 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
Bush_Blasta said:

Ahsan is in Jawad ahmeds video called..Tak din tha, sumtin like that. that song is really similar to Jind Jand Soniyhe. and that video is very good.

Hey thanks for the info, I can't seem to find the music video for this song, do you know of any website where I can see this video Muziq.net is usually the best site for videos/songs, but they don't seem to have it either
Posted 23 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
ScotchTape said:

Interview from Images.

aww thanks ScotchTape for the interview . I've already read this interview as well as one other one. It seems that there are only two sites that have any info on Ahsan or even mention him for that mater...totally sucks!
Posted 23 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
ScotchTape said:

He is very goodlooking but I dont like his hairstyle in that GEO drama Safaid Posh. Other than that, he's very good looking.

HAHA I totally agree! He looked alot better in Taqdeer, I like his hair shorter. I love the way he speaks Urdu, so calm and polite!...lol...I can go on and on praising about him...
Posted 23 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
Here is the other interview I mentioned to you guys about...aside from this info, I havn't come across anything...

'Ghar Kab Aao Ge’ made him a household name. With Ahsan’s boy-next-door image, he rose to stardom. While every one was hoping that he would be signing with big banners, he left the films and joined the tube again. Today he is appearing in a host of mega budgeted serial and after getting successful in Javed Fazil’s hit serial DunyaDari he is on an uprise as leading directors are said to be chasing him. He has already bagged plays like Betti, Chashman, Zindagi, Bahar and Mohabbat.com and on the pipeline are plays like Saya, Uljhay Suljhay, silsila, Taqdeer and Khilona. The latest entrant in the tube shares a few thoughts in an informal chat with showbiz.com.pk.

Post Ghar Kab Aa Ge and he is a star overnight, since then Ahsan has no looking back, and now today after Javed Fazil's DunyaDari has been a hit, Ahsan's joy knew no bounds, as he know what it means to be a hit, 'I knew that it would be appreciated as it was a director's play. With such a big cast, it was really very difficult to keep yourself up to mark but I tried my level best and today it has become my recognition'. Besides working in Dunya Dari, he has also worked in Shalakot, a serial penned by Ashfaq Ahmed which also remained quite famous, 'It w0as a usual classical play in the philosophical style of Ashfaq Ahmed. I really liked working in that.'

Among his new serials Tapish directed by the famous KTV's actress Sadia Imam is on air on the ARY. The cast includes Sadia Imam, Saba Perviaz, Ghulam Moheyydin, Azhar Ali, Ghalib Kamal, Fiza Ali, Parveen Akbar along with Ahsan. While he is very much optimistic abut Khyaal, another serial by Javed Fazil and infact his first telly serial after the Ghar Kab Aao Ge. It has not yet been on air for some reasons and Ahsan is desperately waiting for his role in that play. It has been shot in London and alongwith Ahsan there are others like Vinne, Zeb Ch, Shazia AKhter, Noman Aijaz and Asad. Betti is one play with whom he is very much hopeful, directed by Usman & Zulfiqar, the play is about the sensitive issues of our families. Ahsan who is doing the lead in that play feels very much happy over the way his work is going on in that serial, 'well, Betti is sure to be a hit. The story is so good and the both directors are so talented and dedicated that they know what to do. They are technically very strong and I am sure that my character will be appreciated a lot from that play'.

So, how is feeling after the success of Dunya Dari, 'I am very happy infact I am not satisfied as an actor. You must have to do extremely good and feel better. People always had the very impression that I am a good dancer but now I have refuted the very concept and by the grace of Allah Almighty today I am in the category of good actors'. There must be quality of expectations after the success, how you cope with that? 'I go for the best thing and I want to be go for the standard work, I am not meant to be a sitcom actor. I have got so many offers but I want to do a quality work', replies an ever smiling Ahsan.

After trying hard in Lollywood in the past four years, he is at last now established as a telly actor, DunyaDari has established beyond doubt that he has got guts needed for a good actor. No doubt he has improved a lot, from his first movie Nikah and Ziddi to today DunyaDari, he has come a long way. Though, still he is very much conscious about his makeup as he uses to be in his early days but now there seems to be a change, some inborn confidence that a person is bound to feel after the success, when asked Ahsan he told, 'I am working hard and trying to work as hard as possible. People want me to do something good. Any actor can't survive by doing bad work and that is the very reason that I am working with all good directors'.

At the very moment he is working on a hosts of project including Betti, Khilona, Silsila, Aashi, Mohabbat.com and many more, so much so that Ahsan doesn't even remember the name of the plays. Doesn't it effect your performance as an actor, to which Ahsan has to say like that, 'I know at times it becomes very difficult to manage so many projects at a time but I try my level best. Actually, I get so many good projects that at times it is difficult to refuse them' continues Ahsan, 'I like to work with all the good directors, It is my good luck that I worked with top notch directors like Syed Noor, Sangeeta and Hassan Askari in Lollywood and I feel myself equally lucky that I am working with the best of the telly directors like Perviaz Malik, Javed Fazil and Usman Zulfiqar. Perviaz Malik is the only qualified director and it is always pleasant working with him. Usman Zulfiqar are among the best directors, the good thing about them is that they know how to take the work from an artist. You can learn a lot from them, it is just like respecting someone and getting the success in return. Javed Fazil is a complete institution, he works very hard on his projects and knows what he exactly want from a subject.'

So, that means that you sign the serial without seeing the script and listening your character, 'No, that doesn't mean that I always do like that. There are some people whm you are confident of and that is why I even compromise on other things. But, I look out for a lot of things while signing a serial. First of all, which team I am going to work with, what character I am going to play then I listen to the script and then demand the price. Of course, price is the factor that I look out more as it is the only thing that you can get out of a project.' To him working on Ptv gives you the exposure that Private doesn't give you. 'People like PTV as they are very much family oriented and close to our traditions. But technically speaking PTV's quality doesn't match with private, as the production quality and the result of private productions is better than the PTV'.

Any competition with any one? 'No, I don't feel that I have any competition with anyone because no one is at my level either most of the actors are seniors or juniors. I do my own work and leaves the rest on Allah. I am not jealous with any one rather I am satisfied with my work. If my co-stars feel threatened then it is their business. But I never think over doing competition with any one'. His favourites in acting includes Humayun Saeed and Shahrukh Khan, 'I think that there is only one hero and that is Humayun Saeed' while among his co-stars all are her favourites and he ran into telling each and every one's name including Sana, Farah Shah, Sadia Imam, Janna Malik, Amna Haq and Maria Wasti. Why all, 'As they all are very good and are very much helpful', says Ahsan.

No plans for movies now, 'Well, since the success of Ghar Kab Aao Gay I have received the number of offers but I want to break away from the stereotyped roles and that is why I am concentrating more on plays than movies. I want to play some good roles rather than the dancing heroes, second hero sort of roles'.

When asked about his plus and negative points, Ahsan was quick to remark, 'I am short tempered at times but most of the times I am cool. My morale goes down very soon if someone do something bad with me. I am sincere, friendly, caring and courteous.'
Ahsan's future plans includes making his own studio and then working on his productions, 'I will stuck to this field as I know that I can't get established in any other place.'

He seems like a very level-headed person, with a genuin personality!
Posted 23 Jan 2005

Ashii says
i watched one of his drama,, nice actor
but now with such pappu make up he looks like a gay
Posted 23 Jan 2005

hes a good guy .

hey, he has a twin brother whoes completely towards Islam
Posted 23 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
SALL: hmm...I agree he needs to dress nicer (did you see him at the New Years 2005 party, aired on ptv...WOW he looked GREAAATTTT) and button up his shirts properly, lol, but he's still a hottie, and there's NO WAY he'll ever look gay

Bush_Blasta: I know, isn't that great! I mean as if one amazingly good looking, talented Pakistani Actor wasn't enough and there's actually two of him...lol...Now here's an actor who's religious too...can we say THE PERFECT PACKAGE... I wonder how old he is...mid-twenties maybe
Posted 23 Jan 2005

yeah. hes his Twin bro. so i guess they r the same age
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
ok so...no one else as ANY other info on him....

Come on people...I need to know more stuff...like where is he in Pakistan...Karachi or Lahore...is he married...with someone...ANYTHING else
Posted 24 Jan 2005

scotchtape says
haha r u gonna stalk him?
Posted 24 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
ScotchTape said:

haha r u gonna stalk him?

LOL! That's the plan...1st i'm going to figure out where he's located (karachi or lahore), then i'm going to fly all the way from Canada to Pakistan and look him up in the yellow pages, or brown pages...te he he whatever it's called...next i'm going to "casually" bump into him on the streets or some local concert and make him fall so head over heels for me that he'll instantly want to marry me, even if he already has a gf...yup that's the plan...now if someone would help me carry out the plan, then we could actually get somewhere, instead of me day-dreaming about it 24/7...what do you guys think...

HAHAHAH...i'm being sarcastic, but I wouldn't mind if it actually happens..
Posted 25 Jan 2005

yo, hes from Lahore. and thats a fact.
Posted 26 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
How do you know he's from Lahore...
Posted 26 Jan 2005

most of actors/actress r from lahore
Posted 26 Jan 2005

he looks like hes from lahore..and i heard him speaking sum punjabi..so i guess hes from lahore.lol i dunno
Posted 27 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
lol...nice logic now at least its narrowed down to the possible city he's in...just gotta find everything else out

Hey I just saw that song video of Jawad Ahmed which Ahsan's in...he looks so adorable!!

I also heard how he's starring in the drama "Ana"...but i'm assuming he'll just be like a guest apperance, since he doesn't seem to have a big role...do any of you guys watch the drama
Posted 27 Jan 2005

ONLYARBAB says
cant say anything
because i dont watch this drama
Posted 27 Jan 2005

hes not on of the main characters of the drama though...HUmayon Saeed is. I have only watched about 3 episodes. he must have a guest appearence.

Hey, and do u know he was in a Game Show on Eid on GEO tv. He had to dance with this other girl(came in ARY drama Mahrukh), for the song "Ladki KYon' from HUM TUM. It was pretty good!
Posted 28 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
Your kidding...yah right!

It sucks cause I don't have satellite, just basic cable...

My sister has the dish in her home, so whenever I go to her place, I can see all the pakistani channels...

Do you know if there's a video of the show your talking about on the net?!?! I reallllyyy wanna see it    

He also co-hosted the New Years Eve bash in Pakistan...I saw it at my sis's place on PTV...it's also on the net (www.pakistanimedia.com) under events... ...but the girl who he was co-hosting with, wouldn't let him talk...she kept blabbing on and on and cutting him off whenever he'd say anything...so annoying!
Posted 28 Jan 2005

ONLYARBAB says
ya that was so nice
Posted 28 Jan 2005

sal_fan says
In our neighbours live an old women who is like my nani cuz my mom is very close 2 her and treat her like her mom. So u can say she is my nani now (cuz i lost my real nani 2-3 yrs ago :( ) and she is friendly wid ahsan's mom. She took my mom with her to their place and there my mom met ahsan's mom. And my mom said she is nice and was askin my mom again n again dat she shud visit them often now n all dat. And than my nani told mom how ahsan vists her like every eid n he is still the same person he alwayz was.
Posted 29 Jan 2005

ONLYARBAB says

ok
Posted 29 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
sal_fan said:

In our neighbours live an old women who is like my nani cuz my mom is very close 2 her and treat her like her mom. So u can say she is my nani now (cuz i lost my real nani 2-3 yrs ago :( ) and she is friendly wid ahsan's mom. She took my mom with her to their place and there my mom met ahsan's mom. And my mom said she is nice and was askin my mom again n again dat she shud visit them often now n all dat. And than my nani told mom how ahsan vists her like every eid n he is still the same person he alwayz was.

Your kidding right?!?! Oh my God, you actually know his mom...that's sooo cool! So I guess then he is from Lahore, that's where your from right??
Posted 29 Jan 2005

Senorita22 says
ONLYARBAB

Awesome picture ...where'd you get that from?
Posted 29 Jan 2005

ONLYARBAB says
from my pc
Posted 29 Jan 2005

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .088