Obsession

1068 views 31 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

Lately i have been geeting asked out on dates and for my number by alot of people, infact not even Asian males, i have had goray and kala at it too, but i'am not intrested (especially with a goray or a kala YUCK tho tho )

I looove my khan to bits more then life itself and i would NEVER cheat , he's in the states on Business so some girls have said that maybe "i should keep my options open " like spend time with other people. But i DON'T want to neither can i do this......

sometimes some girls say how do i know he is faithfull, well if he was not faithfull then why would he be with me in the first place , for starters he is a very handsome and manly guy , clean cut shave italian suits and light brow eyes make him a Stud muffin lolz , But even his office staff have said he is not intrested in other women as much as they have made moves .

so far this week i have had
Monday
Arab exchange student , and police officer

Tue
Autnies pindo son from the United States

wen
a sikh (yes sikh) guy from my local store all because he seen me in my eid outfit , (he ask my friend for my number, HOW RUDE!)see Shalwar kameez is dangerous lolz

thurs:
took my little pudgie baby (cousin) to the park to play on the swings as i got on with reading a book . then a male with his little sister asked his sister to ask for my number (i can't punch a kid, i could insult an punch a man but not a kid)
Later went cinema to watch meet the fockers (hehehehehehehehehehe ) got asked again for number by group of asian males for one guy in the group who was 6'2 so no i couldent punch him.... besides that they were 10 we were 3 so no eham eham

Friday:
I DECLAIRE I'AM A NUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz

i never tell my khan about this because knowing him he'll go see these males and in his own words "thora pyaar dekow ga" i.e. beat the stuffing out of them, same goes for my brother.

Do you guys think it is exceptable for keeping other relationships? my answer is HELL NO!

p.s be honst about your views
Posted 28 Jan 2005

Posted 08 Nov 2018

Reply to Topic