acquiao defends his World Boxing Or

948 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
DMT

Total Posts: 0

Pacquiao defends his World Boxing Organization welterweight crown against Marquez on November 12 at Las Vegas Authentic Roberto Luongo Jersey , the third fight in a trilogy that began with a 2004 draw and continued when “Pac-Man” won a 2008 split decision.

With one point on one judge’s scorecard all that has separated the fighters through 24 rounds, Marquez has long argued he beat Pacquiao twice, even wearing
a shirt that said, “I beat Pacquiao twice” to a pre-fight appearance in Manila.

“He’s claiming he was robbed in the last two fights. This third fight will be the answer to all of that,” Pacquiao said Wednesday.

“I’m not saying I’m going to knock him out but I have trained very hard for this fight. Whatever comes will come now. I have put in the hard work. I’m ready
for this fight.”

A photograph of Marquez adorns a wall behind the punching bag at the Los Angeles-area gymnasium where Pacquiao works out Authentic Evgenii Dadonov Jersey , a constant reminder and motivating force for the Philippines Congressman.

“I’ve never seen him as motivated as I have for this fight,” Roach said. “Marquez went to the Philippines and embarrassed him, said a few things. That
has pushed him to work harder in training camp.

“Manny Pacquiao is on fire right now. He’s training very well. He has a little spark.”

Pacquiao, 53-3 with two drawn and 38 knockouts, has won 14 successive fights and seven in a row since his narrow decision over Marquez Jared McCann Jersey , the closest fight of his current run that has seen victories over Oscar de la Hoya, Ricky Hatton and Shane Mosley.
And the southpaw star expects this fight with Marquez to be more intense than the
previous thrillers.

“I believe this fight will be a much more exciting fight,” Pacquiao said. “His style and mine are very similar. There is going to be a lot of boxing in
the ring. I use my power better. He is improving. So it’s going to be better.”

“I never underestimate Marquez. I train hard for this fight. I feel strong. In the last four years I’ve changed a lot.”

Marquez, 53-5 with one drawn and 39 knockouts, is 5-1 since losing to Pacquiao Jamie McGinn Jersey , the only loss coming by unanimous decision to unbeaten US star Floyd Mayweather in 2009 in Marquez’s only prior welterweight
outing before Pacquiao.

“He looks like he’s working hard. He’s bigger and stronger,” Roach said. “He has changed his style a little bit. He needs to because we’re working hard to
beat him. Manny is ready. If he wants to come at him, we’ll be ready.”

Pacquiao has juggled his lawmaker responsibilities with singing, boxing and promotional appearances, but swears he has not been distracted from his goal of
proving once and for all he is superior to Marquez.

“It’s a good example to boxers. I can balance it Radim Vrbata Jersey ,” Pacquiao said. “I feel I can focus and concentrate hard for this fight. I have to sit outside all of the distractions.”

Roach has seen “Pac-Man” flip the switch when he straps on his gloves.

“Once he comes in the gym door, it’s nothing but work, work, work,” Roach said. “If he wants to go sing after that James Reimer Jersey , I have no problem with that at all. That’s Manny Pacquiao.”

Watch Pacquiao vs Marquez 3 Live Stream on HBO Pay per view and be part of history!

It will be judgment time for Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez this coming 12th of November. Who is the most dominating fighter? Who won their
last two fights? Pacquiao will try to silence his critics by defeating Marquez
and Marquez will try to beat the Mexicutioner to prove that he is not. Let’s
watch this amazing fight between two great rivals of the decade. Watch Pacquiao
vs Marquez Live Streaming on HBO Pay per View this coming November 12, 2011!

by Misbah Saba Malik

ISLAMABAD, Dec. 15 (Xinhua) -- Monday marks the completion of six months of Pakistani military's offensive "Operation Zarb-e-Azb " in the country's
northwest tribal area of North Waziristan, that has so far killed 1,858
militants and injured many others Nick Bjugstad Jersey , the army said.

The troops, backed by fighter jets, have destroyed 905 hideouts of suspected militants in various areas of North Waziristan Agency, one of the seven
semi-autonomous tribal regions at Pakistan- Afghanistan border, army sources
said Monday.

The military lost its 188 personnel including officials in the "Operation Zarb-e-Azb Connor Brickley Jersey ," an Urdu name for Islamic prophet Muhammad' s sword.

The Army has cleared 90 percent area of the militants and recovered huge quantity of arms and ammunition which militants buried before fleecing the area
as a result of the massive military operation against them.

The operation was started in mid-June when a deadly militant attack at Jinnah Airport Karachi that killed 28 people including attackers officially ended
three-month-long peace negotiations between the government and Taliban.

Upon the beginning of operation on June 15, Inter Services Public Relations, the mouthpiece of Pakistani army issued a statement that read, "using North
Waziristan as a base, these terrorists had waged a war against the state of
Pakistan and had been disrupting our national life in all its
dimensions Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey , stunting our economic growth and causing enormous loss of life and property. They had also paralyzed life within the
agency and had perpetually terrorized the entire peace loving and patriotic
local population. "

Prior to the operation, North Waziristan was believed to be the hub of local and foreign militants from where they masterminded major terrorist attacks in
Pakistan.

Most of the foreign militants who had fled the U.S.-led NATO military operations in Afghanistan had also sneaked into North Waziristan
thro. Cheap Ultra Boost White   Cheap Ultra Boost Triple White   Cheap Ultra Boost Womens   Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost White   Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost   Cheap Adidas NMD Womens Shoes   NMD White Shoes For Sale   NMD Grey Shoes For Sale   NMD Shoes Grey For Sale   Cheap Nike Air Max Black 

Posted 27 Mar 2019

daisyfaith says
Homemade Punching Bags Diy Punching bags are an important step for training in sports such as boxing and martial arts Buy these best Punching Bags in 2021
Posted 05 Apr 2021

Reply to Topic