Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed Manchester United full-time manager

169 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
ZAHRA1234

Total Posts: 0

Interim manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who replaced Jose Mourinho, has been appointed as the permanent full-time manager for Manchester United.
In a statement published by the English Premier League club, it was said: “Manchester United announces that current caretaker manager and former striker, Ole Gunnar Solskjær, has been appointed as the club’s full-time manager on a three-year contract.”
The statement then quoted Solskjaer as saying: “From the first day I arrived, I felt at home at this special club. It was an honour to be a Manchester United player, and then to start my coaching career here. The last few months have been a fantastic experience and I want to thank all of the coaches, players and staff for the work we’ve done so far. This is the job that I always dreamed of doing and I’m beyond excited to have the chance to lead the club long-term and hopefully deliver the continued success that our amazing fans deserve.”
Manchester United Executive Vice Chairman Ed Woodward believes results that Solskjaer has delivered speak for themselves.
“Since coming in as caretaker manager in December, the results Ole has delivered speak for themselves.
Posted 29 Mar 2019

Reply to Topic