Do you think Anthem has the capability to be among their own best games ever?

3453 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Rosella

Total Posts: 0

Anthem is an empty hollowed out game wearing a slim Visage of flying combined with nice graphics plus overly dramatic effects. Underneath the facade is the festering pile of clips.

They will never admit that. But glance at the facts: massive downgrades when compared with their marketing and advertising, shallow story, all guns look a similar, laughable articles, repetetive gameplay and tasks.

Or the game is usually so far outside their particular wheelhouse that they didn't want to hack it. If an individual look at bioware's gold games, ME1&2 and WEIL: O, they were *single player games. Closed world's together with individual maps. Anthem is actually a giant (despite the reloading screens) open world multi-player game.
I got a cheap anthem key from Scdkey.com and play about PC and I discovered that the demo leaped better at a high quality. I could run about ultra and have 60+ frames per second during the demo nevertheless now I have to be able to run on medium to be able to high to keep coming from killing my card.

Posted 08 Apr 2019

I know you place a lot of time and energy into these and hope you know how considerably I enjoy it. game mobile lagend
Posted 29 May 2019

tonnyken says
I agree with you that is true, but in addition, I have many good choices, but living is to experience which one is better than that. run 3
Posted 04 Jun 2019

Learn from this https://lifecoverguide.com/
Posted 08 Aug 2020

Reply to Topic