Rain Man says
ohk cool
Posted 14 Feb 2005

anil looks dumb
Posted 15 Feb 2005

sweetstuff says

Salman Khan as Prem
“He takes his name 'Prem' very seriously; especially when it comes to women.”

If there is a happily married man who seems like a happily unmarried bachelor it is he! High on life and laugh's wine and women, he proves instrumental in putting his friends high on their wives' hit list. The immense joy he derives from this, adds to his mischievous deviousness.

Who else but Salman Khan to portray the ‘enfant terrible' with a heart of gold.

Anil Kapoor as Kishen
“He invites trouble and trouble accepts his invitation”

A perfect businessman, he is also a perfect husband until everything goes perfectly wrong! For a moment of pleasure which gets over even before he can take pleasure out of it, he faces situations which lead him from one hilariously horrific situation to another.

Splendidly depicting a mix of nervous fear and comic deliverance is Anil Kapoor in a role is that does full iustice to his unquestionable talent.

Fardeen Khan as Sunny
“He fell in love and into a mess, both at the same time”

A photographer who loved to sensationalize through his pictures, he becomes a part of sensational situation which he certainly did not choose to be in. Indeed, Kishen his mentor manages to give him mental torture like none other.

In a refreshingly different role is Fardeen Khan. With his woebegone ex-pressions and perfect timing' this ‘avtaar' of Fardeen Khan is a treat to watch.

Esha Deol as Pooja
“To love is to trust; and love is blind.”

Devoted, caring, trusting and unquestioning, she is every man's favorite fantasy come true. Ironical indeed, that she has as her husband a man who is every woman's dreaded nightmare come true.

Esha Deol infuses poise, dignity and maturity far beyond her years into the character of Pooja.

Lara Dutta as Kaajal
“With a wife like her, marriage can mean the world but being single can be heaven!”

Her smothering love for the husband is breath – taking! So much so that it leaves him gasping for breath! Like her name Kaajal, she expects her husband to be within the eye's reach. And one day, quite like speak of dust in the eye something happens…… .

A surprise packet is Lara Dutta in a never-before- role. As the traditional and suspicious wife, her portrayal sheds light on an unexplored dimension of her immense talent.    

Celina Jaitley as Sanjana
“Love makes the world go round. But love made her world go round and round.”

The saucy and sensuous Sanjana meets Sunny on a suicidal note. Circumstances that follow in their lives, indeed go on to make things very suicidal for them.

As Sanjana who does not know whether she is coming or going' Celina Jaitley arrives like never before!

Bipasha Basu as Bobby
“A man may be the head, but a woman is the neck that turns the head around!”

She spells trouble in more ways than one. A sizzling club dancer' she succeeds in making everyone dance on her fingers' so much so that wished they could dance their way into oblivion.

At times innocent, at times manipulative! At times sultry, at times cute, Bipasha Basu creates magic as Bobby.

Topsy turvy Story…

…Opens its doors to reveal the lives of three men.
Kishen ‘the married man',
Sunny ‘the Bachelor'
and
Prem, ‘the married bachelor'.

Ironically, while the faithful Kishen has a very suspicious Kaajal as his wife, play boy Prem has a trusting wife Pooja, And then there is Shekhar's-to-be wife Sanjana who is a bit of both.

Trouble brews when Prem decides to make Kishen taste the forbidden fruit that he loves so much. This forbidden fruit assumes the form of sultry siren Bobby, who walks through the board right into the lives of them all, leading to chaos, craziness, commotion and crisis. Who is the Bobby, who manages to turn all their lives topsy-turvy? Astonishingly, each one has a different answer to his question:

Different facets of Bobby

For Kishen     She is a temptress!

For Sunny       She is trouble!

For Prem        She is a trump card!

For Kaajal      She is Sunny's wife!

For Sanjana   She is Kishen's wife

For Pooja        She is the unknown devil!

If this were not enough, comes along politician P.K.Gupta who is hell bent on creating more trouble for them all. No Entry travels on the road of laughter, with milestones of humor, speed-breakers of ticklish moments; right turns unpredictable fun and signals of wackiness. To experience a roller coaster ride of unadulterated entertainment, get right in to this area.

Even if you are fined, it will be worth it!
Posted 15 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
awesome, this movie sounds real good...cannot miss this one...
Posted 15 Feb 2005

coz director anees bazme..he has always gave hit movies like...deewangee, as writer: aankhen,bol radha bol
Posted 16 Feb 2005

bad choice for herione...
Posted 16 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
celina jaitley is a good actress...
Posted 16 Feb 2005

but others cant even act
Posted 16 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
well yes, i hate bipasha n esha deol sux in every movie...lara dutta is alright Priyanka is better then her...
Posted 16 Feb 2005

Posted 16 Feb 2005

sweetstuff says
Posted 17 Feb 2005

Rain Man says
yea i saw em, they're cool
Posted 17 Feb 2005

sweetstuff says
the website is up!!!!!!!

check it out:

www.noentrythefilm.com

here r sum caps:

Posted 25 Mar 2005

sweetstuff says

Posted 25 Mar 2005

sweetstuff says

Posted 25 Mar 2005

sweetstuff says

Posted 25 Mar 2005

this movie looks awesome! i love comedy movies.

from the girls i like Celina and Lara. In my opinion,i think Bipasha n Esha r .

man, salman khan is a pimp in this.
Posted 25 Mar 2005

sweetstuff says
lolz, i agree.

bipasha looks pretty sumx's but in this movie she looks sorta weird,

and esha is just plain gross!

celina, lara, fardeen, and sallu are my faves!
Posted 27 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
since its all about opinions...i like all of em...but lara sux...Priyanka could've been a better choice...
Posted 27 Mar 2005

lookin 4ward 2 this movie.

hey,YAS, what SRK movie is tht animation from?
Posted 27 Mar 2005

Rain Man says
kal ho naa ho
Posted 27 Mar 2005

oh yaaa i remember
Posted 28 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic