China extends helping hand in aquaculture

2719 views 29 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

China will make more contributions to the sustainable development of the global fishing industry under the Belt and Road Initiative, according
to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs.To get more china news in english, you can visit shine news official website.

China is the world's largest aquaculture producer and it can give full play to its technological and talent advantages in the field while
cooperating with other developing countries, the ministry said.

"We hope to work with others involved in the BRI to develop the fishing industry… and make breakthroughs in aquaculture," it said.
"Through cooperation we can provide technology, talent and financial
support for developing aquaculture, including the cultivation and
processing of aquatic products."

The initiative has provided new opportunities for China's international cooperation in the fishing industry because of the great
market potential in those countries, the ministry said. Many countries
involved, especially the coastal countries, boast rich fishing resources
and are traditional consumers of aquatic products.

China's total aquaculture output exceeded 50 million metric tons last year, accounting for more than 78 percent of the country's output
of aquatic products, according to the ministry. China is the only
country in the world that raises more aquatic products than it catches
by fishing, according to the ministry.

China exported aquacultural products worth $23.3 billion last year, an increase of 10 percent over the previous year. The trade surplus in
such products was $7.5 billion last year, a decrease of around 23
percent from the previous year.

Posted 26 Apr 2019

Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!.  marketing 1on1
Posted 11 May 2020

Tobin54 says
In short time duration china become developed country and now extend helping hand in aquaculture.This is a good initiative for the better development of agriculture which in return improve economy of a country.compare swagtron t1 and t3 
Posted 12 May 2020

download more movie subtitles srt file @ subtitlevilla.com
Posted 12 May 2020

Man's lives, such as uncontrolled huge amounts, definitely not while countries furthermore reefs, challenging to seismic disturbance upward perfect apply. best CBD oil
Posted 12 May 2020

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. slot online
Posted 17 May 2020

List of yacht brands that include the most reliable models available. For this list of yacht companies, all types of yachts including sailing and motor yachts. charter boat
Posted 18 May 2020

I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data.  dark web links
Posted 14 Jun 2020

Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Moving SAN DIEGO
Posted 14 Jun 2020

That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. Best Product Promotion Platform in USA
Posted 15 Jun 2020

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. ??
Posted 24 Jun 2020

Playing games and sports has always been the topmost hobby of a lot of people. A large number of people rely on sports not only as a leisure activity but also for fun. This leads to professional sports. The professional game players have their life in their game. best yonex badminton racket for doubles
Posted 27 Jun 2020

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Ongkos Kirim Barang Dari China Ke Indonesia
Posted 28 Jun 2020

Extraordinary things you've generally imparted to us. Simply continue written work this sort of posts.The time which was squandered in going for educational cost now it can be utilized for studies.Thanks im academy scam
Posted 30 Jun 2020

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. VMS Board Hire Sydney
Posted 30 Jun 2020

I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! online reviews
Posted 30 Jun 2020

arthur888 says
Thank you for the great information.

movie hd

Posted 02 Jul 2020

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. ??? ???
Posted 04 Jul 2020

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Washer Repair
Posted 29 Jul 2020

Our highly trained team works dedicatedly for you to spot, identify, and nullify any risks emanating in and around your business premises and commercial sites. ???ur?t???rv????r?v?d?r in USA
Posted 30 Jul 2020

Mobile Masters is a leading mobile recharge company and accessories store based out of Houston, TX. As an authorized top-up company it is our duty to provide you with the highest customer service. At Mobile Masters, we provide an easy way to recharge and make payment. All payments are instant 24/7! vell payment online
Posted 31 Jul 2020

Sewer, sink, drain, tank, toilet, leak hunting, water jetting, septic tank cleaning, Fair Price 20% cheaper than the unblocking market average We serve all of Greater São Paulo, Litoral and Interior Access Now. dezjato empresa desentupidora
Posted 04 Aug 2020

Nothing compares to Weber using Genesis sort of grills. That is certainly the type gas grills which have been that will always make sure that they deliver a high performance part of down interval kids 80s costume
Posted 04 Aug 2020

jojopp says
It sounds pretty good.
https://www.freetopblogger.com
Posted 05 Aug 2020

Stay Safe was founded after a young family struggled to find any face masks to protect themselves and their child. After making several researches, we made our face masks from double layered 100% organic cotton by recommendations from health organizations. We decided to make it ourselves with cotton. cotton face mask
Posted 08 Aug 2020

Smartwatch Categories Latest Smartwatches Ticwatch C2+ Specifications, Features and Price Sale! $199.99 $149.99 BUY @ AMAZON Ticwatch Pro 4G Fitbit Charge 3 vs Samsung Galaxy fit
Posted 11 Aug 2020

AllenTiny says
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Edelstahlpool
Posted 16 Aug 2020

China is contributing in every aspect of life. They are helping most countries by supplying products at reasonable price. They are helping also by introducing online bulk order system.
Posted 14 Oct 2020

There are so many forms of online slot machine gambling, especially those that are located on online slot machine gambling agents that will indeed present various forms of very interesting games accompanied by various factors that can indeed be used as forms and also processes that we can pay close attention to, for example alone about the best game time to make a good bet.

vivo slot
vivo slot
login vivoslot
download vivoslot
vivoslot
vivo slot
vivo slot
vivo slot
vivo slot
download vivoslot
vivo slot
login vivoslot
download vivoslot
vivo slot
vivo slot

Posted 14 Oct 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |